Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share if it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6906
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Reading Utsuro no Hako right now
Not really anything 'enjoying' yet
But it has fullfilled - and even surpassed - my vision and idea of how deep and logical it gets.
I have a personal set logic benchmark that anime/manga must pass. Not only has this novel surpased the general benchmarks but is in the realm of 'real' problem solving, logical explanation, and everything. Typical 'small' things that are generally taken for granted and given a 'free pass' by me are addressed (albeit over a hundred pages later) and dealt with...etc
Obviously it's a sign that your Macbook will soon split into two!!1
Speaking of which, no Chinese New Year is complete without the red envelopes to unmarried people.
...... I no gets any. I'm 650 miles away from my nearest family
is that how it works?
I never knew.... lol
Speaking of red packets, I got around $80 this year :p
What? I mined more Doge on CNY than $2? How many pockets did you geT?
Dayuuuummm. Nice man! :D
Thanks :) Panda hug back
Yeah, married couples usually hand the red envelopes to children and unmarried people.
This hits home in the novel I'm reading
hurt every time and became covered with scars. Eventually,
I didn’t even notice the new scars forming when I got hurt
anymore. That’s when I finally noticed—
I’d just need to associate with each and every person
halfheartedly without ever getting too involved. I’d just
need to read the mood properly and converse shallowly. I
would not show them my true self. I would just need to
close up my shell in order to protect my delicate interior.
And then I became bored.
Even when I only showed them my outer shell, no one
noticed any difference.
They all said the same thing to me.
“You’re always so cheerful. You sure are worry-free,
What a wonderful success.
You should all just disappear.
It was an ordinary day after school.
I was struck by a certain concept that suddenly gained
shape, and made me think of a certain word.
Aah, I was completely—alone.
Alone. I see, so I was alone. Despite being surrounded by
people, I was alone. I felt strangely pleased. This word fit
But this word promptly bared its fangs and attacked me.
It was the first time I realized that such utter solitude was
accompanied by pain. My chest hurt, I couldn’t breathe.
The corners of my lips were certainly lifted.
“Really, you’re always so cheerful. You sure are worry-
I laughed out loud. “Yeah, I’m happy!” I laughed. I
laughed without even knowing why.
At that moment, the people around me gradually
became transparent. One by one they turned transparent.
They turned transparent and disappeared, so I couldn’t see
them anymore. Some voices continued to address me, but I
couldn’t hear them anymore. Yet somehow I was still able
to reply properly. I didn’t get it.
Before I knew it, the classroom was empty. I was the
only one left.
But I’m sure I was the one who made it empty.
I rejected everyone.
“I have an appointment, so I’ll go now.”
Although I couldn’t see anyone, I spoke with a smile and
picked up my bag. My relationship with everyone else
probably didn’t require me to specifically address anyone. I
should have just spoken to the wall from the start if that’s
how it was.
This hits home 1000%, In that it happened of personal choosing, but the day I realized it, it was weird.
I've noticed how I act and address people sometimes and that it is described perfectly in this quote. I see them as 'transparent' beings that while I still need to half-ass address, are nothing that matter. I see them as sheep....as transparent people.
In HK that's considered quite little, some of my friends back in highschool gets a few grands worth each year. :/
Lol wut? $ks a year in red envelopes?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 29 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 39 seconds ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 59 seconds ago
- › IC: Next Meet in the Middle, Seattle- Portland meet, fall 2014 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Best choice for Headphones under $100? 2 minutes ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)