Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Experience with Customer Service In case you want to see a video review, search youtube for "Jaybird Real time Review" and my video should be first on the list. I'm going to start by saying...
Just bought it over two months ago. It really added another dimension to the sound of music played in my macbook (since I used to listen to my itunes using the headphone jack) I notice details in...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Scott Byrer, Director of Marketing at Master & Dynamic for...
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6906
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Reading Utsuro no Hako right now
Not really anything 'enjoying' yet
But it has fullfilled - and even surpassed - my vision and idea of how deep and logical it gets.
I have a personal set logic benchmark that anime/manga must pass. Not only has this novel surpased the general benchmarks but is in the realm of 'real' problem solving, logical explanation, and everything. Typical 'small' things that are generally taken for granted and given a 'free pass' by me are addressed (albeit over a hundred pages later) and dealt with...etc
Obviously it's a sign that your Macbook will soon split into two!!1
Speaking of which, no Chinese New Year is complete without the red envelopes to unmarried people.
...... I no gets any. I'm 650 miles away from my nearest family
is that how it works?
I never knew.... lol
Speaking of red packets, I got around $80 this year :p
What? I mined more Doge on CNY than $2? How many pockets did you geT?
Dayuuuummm. Nice man! :D
Thanks :) Panda hug back
Yeah, married couples usually hand the red envelopes to children and unmarried people.
This hits home in the novel I'm reading
hurt every time and became covered with scars. Eventually,
I didn’t even notice the new scars forming when I got hurt
anymore. That’s when I finally noticed—
I’d just need to associate with each and every person
halfheartedly without ever getting too involved. I’d just
need to read the mood properly and converse shallowly. I
would not show them my true self. I would just need to
close up my shell in order to protect my delicate interior.
And then I became bored.
Even when I only showed them my outer shell, no one
noticed any difference.
They all said the same thing to me.
“You’re always so cheerful. You sure are worry-free,
What a wonderful success.
You should all just disappear.
It was an ordinary day after school.
I was struck by a certain concept that suddenly gained
shape, and made me think of a certain word.
Aah, I was completely—alone.
Alone. I see, so I was alone. Despite being surrounded by
people, I was alone. I felt strangely pleased. This word fit
But this word promptly bared its fangs and attacked me.
It was the first time I realized that such utter solitude was
accompanied by pain. My chest hurt, I couldn’t breathe.
The corners of my lips were certainly lifted.
“Really, you’re always so cheerful. You sure are worry-
I laughed out loud. “Yeah, I’m happy!” I laughed. I
laughed without even knowing why.
At that moment, the people around me gradually
became transparent. One by one they turned transparent.
They turned transparent and disappeared, so I couldn’t see
them anymore. Some voices continued to address me, but I
couldn’t hear them anymore. Yet somehow I was still able
to reply properly. I didn’t get it.
Before I knew it, the classroom was empty. I was the
only one left.
But I’m sure I was the one who made it empty.
I rejected everyone.
“I have an appointment, so I’ll go now.”
Although I couldn’t see anyone, I spoke with a smile and
picked up my bag. My relationship with everyone else
probably didn’t require me to specifically address anyone. I
should have just spoken to the wall from the start if that’s
how it was.
This hits home 1000%, In that it happened of personal choosing, but the day I realized it, it was weird.
I've noticed how I act and address people sometimes and that it is described perfectly in this quote. I see them as 'transparent' beings that while I still need to half-ass address, are nothing that matter. I see them as sheep....as transparent people.
In HK that's considered quite little, some of my friends back in highschool gets a few grands worth each year. :/
Lol wut? $ks a year in red envelopes?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HRT MicroStreamer 34 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 3D printed closed headphones with HD800 driver 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 9 minutes ago
- › New Ultrasone Edition 5 hinted in the Fujiya Avice Autumn Festival... 9 minutes ago
- › New full-sized headphone to get the best out of my Fiio X1 ( and... 10 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by thatBeatsguy
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3