- 4,359 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: Poland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6899
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Mostly atmospheric stuff, right?
Not my cup of tea :|
Are the kara no Kyoukai movies worth watching?
So tomorrow I'll be going to this audio convention....any tips for someone who has never been to something similar?
Well, yeah. Industrial Ambient.
I'm watching them right now. So far I'm really enjoying the art/music in them. The story can be a bit slow though, but the music makes up for it. I'd recommend it on a rainy day.
Dude. Watch them. Although episode 3 might be NOT NEEDED, I guess you could say it's a bit slow like Eve said (but that wasn't the case for me)..
lol. No it's fine. To each their own :p
As for the Kara no Kyoukai movies... it's just thatWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by MrViolin - 2/1/14 at 1:48pm
Wut? So there is a whole movie that I don't need to watch to know what is going on? That sounds strange.
Oh I don't mind slow stories.
I'm always a bit worried if someone in this thread says that a movie/show has good music....is is stupid bubbly J-Pop? :(
That "eh" was brilliant! Brilliant I say!
O god right!?
That little girl is now scared fo-life.... :(
dayum, you quoted stuff from like 2 months ago
Worth? I'd say they are worth. But its not as deep as you would ever expect. The execution and 'experience' is pretty decent though.
I just disliked movie 3 a lot
Yeah, they are decent art and music
no, not bubbly j-pop stuff
Really? Never saw a subgroup doing that before.
Yeah, some will translate it literally for the lulz and some will just translate it to what they're on about but couldn't be bothered to pay royalties for. XD
I'd say they are pretty cool for anyone who likes Type-Moon's stuff.
I've just watched 2 eps of Code Geass Boukou no Akito. They're fine (especially if you liked original CG), but the ending is freakin' amazing!
Watched the first episode of Darker than Black....not hyped. I sense that the MC is exactly the kind of MC that I don't like.
Oh and why does everyone love Natsume Yuujinchou so much? Looks like some sort of light version of Mushishi to me.
Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 2/1/14 at 3:14pm
What MC don't you like? At least he's not a mainstream asdf or the other varieties of bad MC's.
Episode 15 of Kill la Kill was awesome.
I've noticed now that if others 'hype' something. Then it doesn't become hype for me. But if I see it without expecting/knowing anything, it becomes hype..
so yeah :D
Also, imocho is out!~!!! SavingAnime2014
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 55 seconds ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 7 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 8 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 9 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 11 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 11 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 12 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 14 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2