- 3,957 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: Poland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6899
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Mostly atmospheric stuff, right?
Not my cup of tea :|
Are the kara no Kyoukai movies worth watching?
So tomorrow I'll be going to this audio convention....any tips for someone who has never been to something similar?
Well, yeah. Industrial Ambient.
I'm watching them right now. So far I'm really enjoying the art/music in them. The story can be a bit slow though, but the music makes up for it. I'd recommend it on a rainy day.
Dude. Watch them. Although episode 3 might be NOT NEEDED, I guess you could say it's a bit slow like Eve said (but that wasn't the case for me)..
lol. No it's fine. To each their own :p
As for the Kara no Kyoukai movies... it's just thatWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by MrViolin - 2/1/14 at 1:48pm
Wut? So there is a whole movie that I don't need to watch to know what is going on? That sounds strange.
Oh I don't mind slow stories.
I'm always a bit worried if someone in this thread says that a movie/show has good music....is is stupid bubbly J-Pop? :(
That "eh" was brilliant! Brilliant I say!
O god right!?
That little girl is now scared fo-life.... :(
dayum, you quoted stuff from like 2 months ago
Worth? I'd say they are worth. But its not as deep as you would ever expect. The execution and 'experience' is pretty decent though.
I just disliked movie 3 a lot
Yeah, they are decent art and music
no, not bubbly j-pop stuff
Really? Never saw a subgroup doing that before.
Yeah, some will translate it literally for the lulz and some will just translate it to what they're on about but couldn't be bothered to pay royalties for. XD
I'd say they are pretty cool for anyone who likes Type-Moon's stuff.
I've just watched 2 eps of Code Geass Boukou no Akito. They're fine (especially if you liked original CG), but the ending is freakin' amazing!
Watched the first episode of Darker than Black....not hyped. I sense that the MC is exactly the kind of MC that I don't like.
Oh and why does everyone love Natsume Yuujinchou so much? Looks like some sort of light version of Mushishi to me.
Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 2/1/14 at 3:14pm
What MC don't you like? At least he's not a mainstream asdf or the other varieties of bad MC's.
Episode 15 of Kill la Kill was awesome.
I've noticed now that if others 'hype' something. Then it doesn't become hype for me. But if I see it without expecting/knowing anything, it becomes hype..
so yeah :D
Also, imocho is out!~!!! SavingAnime2014
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › USB Cable Quality Matter? 3 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 26 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 27 seconds ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 28 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 36 seconds ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 45 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 47 seconds ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 1 minute ago
- › Question about using 24 awg conductors to make custom headphone... 1 minute ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Hawaiibadboy
- › Graham Slee Majestic DAC by mark2410
- › MEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups,... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by enthusiast
- › AUDIOTRAK Prodigy CUBE External USB Sound Card by YoYo JoKeR
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by sarora
- › T-Peos Altone250 by nmatheis
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2