- 10,907 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: below sea-level
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6889
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Why? Do you think nihilist are necessarily grumpy pessimists? You would be completely wrong if you'd think that. I am really quite respectful of others, I simply don't share their views.
I won't start hating people for not liking glorious Aku no Hana either (well, maybe a little, but that's beside the point)
That's not what I wanted to imply.
It's just that nihilists don't seem to care about a lot of things since they are all "pointless" and lead to nothing.
Or did I get the whole nihilist thing wrong again :P
The beginning and the end are all the same.
Yes, all is right with the world.
Überm Himmelszelt richtet Gott wie wir gerichtet.
New Chuunibyou episode ♥
Ah yup, thanks! My mind was fried since it was late at night and I couldn't really think very well.
That... Seems like an excellent idea! I should do that for my computer science midterm.
I doubt that would work well, considering (just based on my casual observation) you sign into Skype generally sometime between midnight and 2AM here, which would equate to 3AM-5AM Bowei's time.
Google Maps? Really?
Well, I guess I've never tried the offline mode... Is coverage really spotty in Malaysia?
How is it not being able to run any modern apps?
My biggest problem with windows update is the fact it does it at like 3AM without telling you. Usually I leave my monitors on sleep at night instead of turning them off, so it will wake me up in the middle of the night with blinding computer light. Now multiply this by three computers and you get a very angry person who has to log into all of them the next day.
Well I guess it depends on who you ask, but to paraphase what one of my linux friends said and add in some of my own stuff:
Ubuntu is supposedly really inefficient with it's unity interface thing. Maybe look into a similar version like Xubuntu or Lubuntu that uses a different GUI? Or mint?
Arch is one of the most elitist distros out there. I got pissed off trying to set everything up so I quit and went to one of those ubuntu variants on my home server.
LOL nice, their distribution system must be really messed up. Order more things!
Meh powered monitors though... :/
Good god, was part of your building wired with CAT3 or something?
I am too, and I'm not surprised.
Is imocho hilarious and pervy? I've seen pics so far, am afraid to see a piece of it.
Yes, you have that correct. Though me being I human I can still despise people.
I'm just fundamentally calm of nature.
Those eyes scare me... They remind of a killer in moe skin.
So am I.
The most critical of all the hits!
Does that mean something along the lines of
Above the heavens aims God who aimed us?
The grammar confuses me.
Uberm Himmelszelt = above the heaves
richtet = aims?
Gott = God
wie wir = who(m) us?
gerichtet = aimed?
Pretty good, but not quiet right ;)
richtet = judges
wie wir = how/as we
(Himmelszelt = starry canopy)
So it's more like "Above the heavens, God judges as we judged"
It's a line from Schillers "An die Freude" (Ode to Joy)
Also featured in a quiet popular anime....
It's so bad that it's hilarious. If you're the kind of person who can laugh at really bad shows (or hentai that try to have a plot) then you'll probably like it. Otherwise, stay the hell away.
Can't be worse than maji de watshi no koi shinasai then. I'll go for it, thanks!
I tip my hat off to Kill La Kill. When I saw the beginning, I thought it would be a recap episode. Phew... It was like a 2 min recap of the whole series before plunging off into new content. Thanks you Trigger for not falling into the Recap trap. Finally an anime that gets it.
Well yeah, most of the good ones were before 2k. Also have kids watching lots of anime (yugioh got dumbed down and pokemon... well yeah) now that most of the viewers back then are middle-aged.
But the other day from when you were doing the one piece demographic thing, I could only get a quick skim about you going HAM. It's actually pretty plausible considering most of the teens from back then were reading it. But then again SJump is completely rigged. Votes don't actually count and the guy who runs it cuts off whatever he doesn't like (medaka box having to find another magazine).
Now what was I going to say
I set up one set of speakers and tried them out for a bit.
Pretty damn good for €100! Not flawless but still pretty good.
What on earth made me think that the PSP Vita Slim is better than the regular one?!
Because of screen burn issues perhaps? There were psvita users stating that.
I don't know to be honest.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 39 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA6-SE vs. Decware Taboo mk3 49 seconds ago
- › Back Again Asking For Yet Another Recommendation... 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 1 minute ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 1 minute ago
- › Shure 846 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › NOBLE Savant Appreciation Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3