- 11,092 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/15
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6889
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Why? Do you think nihilist are necessarily grumpy pessimists? You would be completely wrong if you'd think that. I am really quite respectful of others, I simply don't share their views.
I won't start hating people for not liking glorious Aku no Hana either (well, maybe a little, but that's beside the point)
That's not what I wanted to imply.
It's just that nihilists don't seem to care about a lot of things since they are all "pointless" and lead to nothing.
Or did I get the whole nihilist thing wrong again :P
The beginning and the end are all the same.
Yes, all is right with the world.
Überm Himmelszelt richtet Gott wie wir gerichtet.
New Chuunibyou episode ♥
Ah yup, thanks! My mind was fried since it was late at night and I couldn't really think very well.
That... Seems like an excellent idea! I should do that for my computer science midterm.
I doubt that would work well, considering (just based on my casual observation) you sign into Skype generally sometime between midnight and 2AM here, which would equate to 3AM-5AM Bowei's time.
Google Maps? Really?
Well, I guess I've never tried the offline mode... Is coverage really spotty in Malaysia?
How is it not being able to run any modern apps?
My biggest problem with windows update is the fact it does it at like 3AM without telling you. Usually I leave my monitors on sleep at night instead of turning them off, so it will wake me up in the middle of the night with blinding computer light. Now multiply this by three computers and you get a very angry person who has to log into all of them the next day.
Well I guess it depends on who you ask, but to paraphase what one of my linux friends said and add in some of my own stuff:
Ubuntu is supposedly really inefficient with it's unity interface thing. Maybe look into a similar version like Xubuntu or Lubuntu that uses a different GUI? Or mint?
Arch is one of the most elitist distros out there. I got pissed off trying to set everything up so I quit and went to one of those ubuntu variants on my home server.
LOL nice, their distribution system must be really messed up. Order more things!
Meh powered monitors though... :/
Good god, was part of your building wired with CAT3 or something?
I am too, and I'm not surprised.
Is imocho hilarious and pervy? I've seen pics so far, am afraid to see a piece of it.
Yes, you have that correct. Though me being I human I can still despise people.
I'm just fundamentally calm of nature.
So am I.
The most critical of all the hits!
Does that mean something along the lines of
Above the heavens aims God who aimed us?
The grammar confuses me.
Uberm Himmelszelt = above the heaves
richtet = aims?
Gott = God
wie wir = who(m) us?
gerichtet = aimed?
Pretty good, but not quiet right ;)
richtet = judges
wie wir = how/as we
(Himmelszelt = starry canopy)
So it's more like "Above the heavens, God judges as we judged"
It's a line from Schillers "An die Freude" (Ode to Joy)
Also featured in a quiet popular anime....
It's so bad that it's hilarious. If you're the kind of person who can laugh at really bad shows (or hentai that try to have a plot) then you'll probably like it. Otherwise, stay the hell away.
Can't be worse than maji de watshi no koi shinasai then. I'll go for it, thanks!
I tip my hat off to Kill La Kill. When I saw the beginning, I thought it would be a recap episode. Phew... It was like a 2 min recap of the whole series before plunging off into new content. Thanks you Trigger for not falling into the Recap trap. Finally an anime that gets it.
Well yeah, most of the good ones were before 2k. Also have kids watching lots of anime (yugioh got dumbed down and pokemon... well yeah) now that most of the viewers back then are middle-aged.
But the other day from when you were doing the one piece demographic thing, I could only get a quick skim about you going HAM. It's actually pretty plausible considering most of the teens from back then were reading it. But then again SJump is completely rigged. Votes don't actually count and the guy who runs it cuts off whatever he doesn't like (medaka box having to find another magazine).
Now what was I going to say
I set up one set of speakers and tried them out for a bit.
Pretty damn good for €100! Not flawless but still pretty good.
What on earth made me think that the PSP Vita Slim is better than the regular one?!
Because of screen burn issues perhaps? There were psvita users stating that.
I don't know to be honest.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 6 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 1 minute ago
- › Another flaw of blind tests? 3 minutes ago
- › sennheiser HD 598 need DAC? 4 minutes ago
- › My Review and unboxing of the JVC HA FX1200 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 9 minutes ago
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 10 minutes ago
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...