Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6797
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Aaaaand finished Fate/Zero (both seasons).
-I think Saber was boring. Too boring for all the screentime and attention she got.
-The music was a bit boring too. Very generic.
-The story itself and the overall promise were rather meh because the main focus was clearly on the characters motivations and backstories. I did expect a bit more.
But besides these few minor issues it was pretty much a benchmark in any regard.
Oh and I did not quiet get what happened with the grail in the end...but that's just me being a little bit dumb :3
It seems like your criticisms make it sound like you would give it an 8 or something
but a 10? dayum
Yep, pretty much~
That's why I hoping the new anime would adapt all that stuff...
To be honest, I'm still not sure what I should give it :/
So is all this not covered in the original Stay Night anime?
Isn't that just another one of these animes to promote some kind of toys?
Or am I getting things mixed up here?
I guess it's a possibility but not that I've heard. It's being done by A-1 pictures and I tend to enjoy their work, since Aniplex (sony) owns them and they have the budget.
Having a budget is always a plus.
I guess I'll start watching Spice&Wolf tomorrow. Meant to do that for a while now. Really sounds like something I would enjoy!
Nope! the F/SN Anime is literally just the tip of the iceburg for the game.
That is stupid. Now I have even higher expectations on the remake :-/
Yeah. I mean, I haven't read it myself, but while movies made after series are usually continuations, retellings or maybe interquels, Unlimited Blade Works is basically a different route. Which is heavily compressed anyway, but you can't really tell the whole story in a series (think iDOLM@STER - even if it doesn't have that much story, it's still two games with 9 routes each IIRC made into one series. Character developement was pretty butchered), leave alone in a movie.
Absolutely fantastic anime
If you liked Kino no Tabi and like deep character bonds, experiences, and character development backed by decent plot progression. You will like Spice and Wolf.
MC is Jun Fukuyama, and the female MC is another seiyuu that also served as a MC in Code Geass.
It's a real pain to use with everything. I also lost this active graphics stylus and I don't want to fork out $100 to get another one from Japan. Now I'm stuck with the inaccuracy of the 11.6" 1080p touchscreen. Windows does not look good in Full HD on an 11.6" display.
So sad. Too bad you can't replace that with a real tracknipple. It's better than than a normal laptop trackpad.
Yeah, those nipples tracknipples really make the cursor fly!
Where the blue ink is from the Lamy, black is from the ballpoint pens. "Front" is how you're supposed to write with a fountain pen with the nib facing up, "back" is the opposite with the nib facing down. Ink doesn't seem to fly out of the pen with the "back" method.
Edited by miceblue - 1/18/14 at 7:49pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 10 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 53 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)