Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I only read about them. I never tried them on. I never heard them. That's not something one normally does when parting with several hundred dollars or more for headphones. But, what I had read...
Want to preface this by presenting this picture, I'm not a TROLL or a A-Hole, I just like to mock the fu** out of headphones I dislike. This time its time for the "Fehlerhaft...
So I have essentially re-p[purchased a pair of K702s, in as much as I previously owned and sold a pair of K701s I had got rid of the K701s because I just wasn't using them much, due to the fact...
In two words, hugely disappointing. I was looking for an open-back 'phone to use as an alternative to my AKG 550s and having owned Sennheiser HD 600s and AKG K701s previously, I thought I give...
Thinksound is a company that’s focussed on sustainable and environmentally conscious headphones. In fact, they even offer a recycling program for headphones with a bonus if you recycle their...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6797
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Aaaaand finished Fate/Zero (both seasons).
-I think Saber was boring. Too boring for all the screentime and attention she got.
-The music was a bit boring too. Very generic.
-The story itself and the overall promise were rather meh because the main focus was clearly on the characters motivations and backstories. I did expect a bit more.
But besides these few minor issues it was pretty much a benchmark in any regard.
Oh and I did not quiet get what happened with the grail in the end...but that's just me being a little bit dumb :3
It seems like your criticisms make it sound like you would give it an 8 or something
but a 10? dayum
Yep, pretty much~
That's why I hoping the new anime would adapt all that stuff...
To be honest, I'm still not sure what I should give it :/
So is all this not covered in the original Stay Night anime?
Isn't that just another one of these animes to promote some kind of toys?
Or am I getting things mixed up here?
I guess it's a possibility but not that I've heard. It's being done by A-1 pictures and I tend to enjoy their work, since Aniplex (sony) owns them and they have the budget.
Having a budget is always a plus.
I guess I'll start watching Spice&Wolf tomorrow. Meant to do that for a while now. Really sounds like something I would enjoy!
Nope! the F/SN Anime is literally just the tip of the iceburg for the game.
That is stupid. Now I have even higher expectations on the remake :-/
Yeah. I mean, I haven't read it myself, but while movies made after series are usually continuations, retellings or maybe interquels, Unlimited Blade Works is basically a different route. Which is heavily compressed anyway, but you can't really tell the whole story in a series (think iDOLM@STER - even if it doesn't have that much story, it's still two games with 9 routes each IIRC made into one series. Character developement was pretty butchered), leave alone in a movie.
Absolutely fantastic anime
If you liked Kino no Tabi and like deep character bonds, experiences, and character development backed by decent plot progression. You will like Spice and Wolf.
MC is Jun Fukuyama, and the female MC is another seiyuu that also served as a MC in Code Geass.
It's a real pain to use with everything. I also lost this active graphics stylus and I don't want to fork out $100 to get another one from Japan. Now I'm stuck with the inaccuracy of the 11.6" 1080p touchscreen. Windows does not look good in Full HD on an 11.6" display.
So sad. Too bad you can't replace that with a real tracknipple. It's better than than a normal laptop trackpad.
Yeah, those nipples tracknipples really make the cursor fly!
Where the blue ink is from the Lamy, black is from the ballpoint pens. "Front" is how you're supposed to write with a fountain pen with the nib facing up, "back" is the opposite with the nib facing down. Ink doesn't seem to fly out of the pen with the "back" method.
Edited by miceblue - 1/18/14 at 7:49pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 17 seconds ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 18 seconds ago
- › NIB HD 700 From Sennheiser w/ Warranty 41 seconds ago
- › high end iems not as "high end" as I thought? 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A71 Dual Dynamic - Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › DITA Audio The Answer by twister6
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)