Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6796
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It writes thicker than what I tried at the bookstore, but it writes smooth.
Uh...I opened this pen for no more than 30 minutes and I see this in the grip. Is this normal? o.0
Edited by miceblue - 1/18/14 at 2:35pm
Lol. I'm in the North East, its pretty logical that I would of course be flying to D.C but yeah. I didn't clarify because I knew it bothered you guys :d
MURICA! TGHEREERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WASHINGTON!
You never know, there are flights from the NE to Seattle. XD
EXACTLY!! Washington state is the real Washington though! XD
Oh god, do I even wanna know where this is from?
Nice! Yeah, that's normal. Don't worry about it, mine is pretty much completely full.
Did you order a Z24 converter cartridge and ink, or are you planning on using disposable cartridges? Fountain pens piss through ink and it may run out in as little as a week or two...
Read most of the past 300 posts. Not much to quote really.
Got exams coming up. I should be studying, but meh.
That's odd. In my grading system anything higher than or equal to 78% corresponds to an A.
It's also about your own standards. If you're used to getting straight A's for example, you'll get disappointed with a B. I personally don't care that much about what grades I get, since I know my grades are good enough and I care mostly about the knowledge/skills I get from a class, and not the grade. However since I do tend to get good grades (8-8.5 / 10's or higher), whenever I get something below an 8 I feel extremely disappointed. In fact, even when I get an 8 for something I felt went really well I feel disappointment.
If I would always get bare minimum passes I would feel disappointed with a failure but be satisfied with any passing grade.
It really is all about your own standards. Parents can of course influence those standards by having high expectations of their children, but you don't necessarily need to have parents with high expectations to have the drive to get good grades.
I personally got it mainly out of my own interest in the subjects I'm studying. I take subjects because they're interesting, not because I am forced to at all. But because I find it so interesting, I immediately have the motivation to study hard. And it's exactly that motivation, coupled with past experiences, that causes my personal expectations. Any deviation from those expectations is bound to trigger an emotional reaction. (of course, if I get a 9.5 or 10 for a subject I'm extremely thrilled, not that it happens often at all).
I think you are very lucky.
Personally I never interested in most things including knowledge or skills, all seemed so meaningless to me. Yeah I am one of those who live without having real target in life orz.. And at least around places I live, I don't see too many people enjoy gaining knowledge anyway.
Things I consider when I was student was like:
- Considering the lecturer quality, examinable contents, my current understanding on the subject, how much effort would be required if I want to get A or good points in this subject?
- Worth it?
The "actual thing" of the subject was almost never my interest.
I do agree that getting a B can be sad when one is used to get A's orz..
This is a GJ translation...
Edited by kn19h7 - 1/18/14 at 3:16pm
The shiny black dot in between the letters G and H and above the letter B as shown here:
It's a real pain to use with everything. I also lost this active graphics stylus and I don't want to fork out $100 to get another one from Japan. Now I'm stuck with the inaccuracy of the 11.6" 1080p touchscreen. Windows does not look good in Full HD on an 11.6" display.
Ugh, stupid asus phone support... At least they were honest and said they didn't have a solution to all the problems I've been having with my tablet, and to call back in a few days and they would let me know if they came up with anything. I did find it quite funny that the representative told me at least three times to have a happy and prosperous new year... ?.?
Aaaaand finished Fate/Zero (both seasons).
-I think Saber was boring. Too boring for all the screentime and attention she got.
-The music was a bit boring too. Very generic.
-The story itself and the overall promise were rather meh because the main focus was clearly on the characters motivations and backstories. I did expect a bit more.
But besides these few minor issues it was pretty much a benchmark in any regard.
Oh and I did not quiet get what happened with the grail in the end...but that's just me being a little bit dumb :3
F/Z assumes that you've played F/SN, it's explained near the end of the game.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 14 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 3 minutes ago
- › [IC] STAX SR-007A + SRM-717 (240V) 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › Programs used for HiFi listening 6 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)