Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6728

post #100906 of 125782
Oh my god, I am watching too many shows this season. And of course there would be SIX freaking two cour shows from last season that are going to run over. Not that I am complaining of course. More Kill la Kill/Log Horizon/Tokyo Ravens is a good thing. But from the new season (of which I have downloaded lots, but haven't watched many, seeing as I am on vacation) I really like Noragami and Hamatora looks interesting also. Space Dandy was just a trip. I don't even know what to think about it. But that cat alien is kind of cute. I would cuddle him.

On a more audio related note, I have completely changed my choice of products. I am now going to get the Grado RS1i (which I got to demo the other day from a shop in San Fran, and I really liked how dynamic they were), and the Schiit Audio Modi and Magni DAC/Amp combo. If anyone has anything better they would like to recommend, feel free. I would certainly appreciate it.
post #100907 of 125782

I wonder how long All You Need is Kill will last 

post #100908 of 125782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekosou View Post

Oh my god, I am watching too many shows this season. And of course there would be SIX freaking two cour shows from last season that are going to run over. Not that I am complaining of course. More Kill la Kill/Log Horizon/Tokyo Ravens is a good thing. But from the new season (of which I have downloaded lots, but haven't watched many, seeing as I am on vacation) I really like Noragami and Hamatora looks interesting also. Space Dandy was just a trip. I don't even know what to think about it. But that cat alien is kind of cute. I would cuddle him.

Say what.....?

 

 

It's really been  a long time since my "Watching" list will have a number in the 30's.... Then again, many of them are long-running OVAs or 3-5mins long anime.


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 1/9/14 at 9:25pm
post #100909 of 125782
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Say what.....?

 

It's really been  a long time since my "Watching" list will have a number in the 30's.... Then again, many of them are long-running OVAs or 3-5mins long anime.

 

My total list (ongoing + upcoming for this season) is 35. And school is starting soon. Fml. DX

post #100910 of 125782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekosou View Post
 

 

My total list (ongoing + upcoming for this season) is 35. And school is starting soon. Fml. DX

School's started for me....  : |
and I'm working on a few projects... 

enjoying my life~ XDD

post #100911 of 125782

But onee chan ga kita is too heart warming. It's reverse moe.

post #100912 of 125782
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

School's started for me....  : |
and I'm working on a few projects... 

enjoying my life~ XDD

 

Can't not watch that anime. It simply isn't an option. On an even better note, I am picking up new headphones from a store tomorrow. So not only do I get to watch a bunch of awesome anime, I also get new headphones. Best vacation ever. 

post #100913 of 125782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekosou View Post
 

 

Can't not watch that anime. It simply isn't an option. On an even better note, I am picking up new headphones from a store tomorrow. So not only do I get to watch a bunch of awesome anime, I also get new headphones. Best vacation ever. 

Haha, decided what to get?

post #100914 of 125782
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Haha, decided what to get?

 

Grado RS1i. I got to demo them yesterday at a store here in San Fran, and I absolutely loved how dynamic they were. A little more sibilance than I enjoy at moderately high volumes, but not so bad that they annoy me. The bass could be better, but still had some decent impact, and was quite tight. Unfortunately, it would be a huge hassle to demo the He-500s, otherwise I was considering those as well. 

 

I was also thinking of getting the Schiit Audio Modi and Magni because they are apparently quite decent and also well within my price range. Unfortunately, I don't know how well they mesh with the RS1is. Would you have any thoughts on that?


Edited by Nekosou - 1/9/14 at 9:44pm
post #100915 of 125782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekosou View Post
 

 

Grado RS1i. I got to demo them yesterday at a store here in San Fran, and I absolutely loved how dynamic they were. A little more sibilance than I enjoy at moderately high volumes, but not so bad that they annoy me. The bass could be better, but still had some decent impact. Unfortunately, it would be a huge hassle to demo the He-500s, otherwise I was considering those as well. 

 

I was also thinking of getting the Schiit Audio Modi and Magni because they are apparently quite decent and also well within my price range. Unfortunately, I don't know how well they mesh with the RS1is. Would you have any thoughts on that?

Nice!!

 

Sorry, I have no experience with schiit products....

post #100916 of 125782

Just saw the Engaged to Unidentified anime episode

 

Rather plain, but gonna continue none the less.

post #100917 of 125782
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Rather plain, but gonna continue none the less.

Say that. One more time. :evil:

post #100918 of 125782

Rather plain, but gonna continue none the less.

post #100919 of 125782
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Nice!!

 

Sorry, I have no experience with schiit products....

 

No problem. If I don't like them, it won't kill my bank account too much.

post #100920 of 125782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekosou View Post

Oh my god, I am watching too many shows this season. And of course there would be SIX freaking two cour shows from last season that are going to run over. Not that I am complaining of course. More Kill la Kill/Log Horizon/Tokyo Ravens is a good thing. But from the new season (of which I have downloaded lots, but haven't watched many, seeing as I am on vacation) I really like Noragami and Hamatora looks interesting also. Space Dandy was just a trip. I don't even know what to think about it. But that cat alien is kind of cute. I would cuddle him.

On a more audio related note, I have completely changed my choice of products. I am now going to get the Grado RS1i (which I got to demo the other day from a shop in San Fran, and I really liked how dynamic they were), and the Schiit Audio Modi and Magni DAC/Amp combo. If anyone has anything better they would like to recommend, feel free. I would certainly appreciate it.


Aww why grado... what did you try?

 

Btw how about k702-65th?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge