Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6680

post #100186 of 134841
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 


Well very simple story actually, just about how they travel to the destination. I like the feel and how they present it in a "plain" way.

post #100187 of 134841

Since I suck at finding my posts now... =_=

 

It's nice to watch random things by chance.

 

Think I'm going to watch that one with planes and nobunaga the fool. Wasn't expecting mech at all :eek:

post #100188 of 134841
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post
 

Since I suck at finding my posts now... =_=

 

It's nice to watch random things by chance.

 

Think I'm going to watch that one with planes and nobunaga the fool. Wasn't expecting mech at all :eek:

Yeap......SCHIIT tons of Mech related anime out this season -_-

post #100189 of 134841

Meh, uni resumes tomorrow. Not motivated at all.
I really might have to look for a different major....


Also:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-01-06/mangaka-suggests-kill-la-kill-may-be-plagiarized

post #100190 of 134841
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Yeap......SCHIIT tons of Mech related anime out this season -_-

but mech is wonderfo. 

 

Not a sciit ton tho. There's buddy complex and nobunaga, but I haven't watched any others that are mech. Yet. But I think 2 are good enough if they aren't valvraves or suisei :o

post #100191 of 134841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Meh, uni resumes tomorrow. Not motivated at all.
I really might have to look for a different major....


Also:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-01-06/mangaka-suggests-kill-la-kill-may-be-plagiarized

What major are you in?

 

Some users are right in their claims though, that really every single anime/manga out there can be considered plagarized. All those Shoujou manga's?.....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post
 

but mech is wonderfo. 

 

Not a sciit ton tho. There's buddy complex and nobunaga, but I haven't watched any others that are mech. Yet. But I think 2 are good enough if they aren't valvraves or suisei :o

Mech is pretty wonderful, few are good though.

post #100192 of 134841
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

What major are you in?

 

Some users are right in their claims though, that really every single anime/manga out there can be considered plagarized. All those Shoujou manga's?.....

 

Mech is pretty wonderful, few are good though.

Bowow
post #100193 of 134841
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

What major are you in?

Medical Computer Science.

The whole medical part? No problem. As and Bs in all the exams.
80% of the CS stuff? Total desaster. Especially all this math. I totally lowballed the math part.
Things like programming stuff in my freetime just for fun? Did not cross my mind a single time.

post #100194 of 134841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Medical Computer Science.

The whole medical part? No problem. As and Bs in all the exams.
80% of the CS stuff? Total desaster. Especially all this math. I totally lowballed the math part.
Things like programming stuff in my freetime just for fun? Did not cross my mind a single time.

Yep, the math is what kills me also

post #100195 of 134841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Meh, uni resumes tomorrow. Not motivated at all.
I really might have to look for a different major....


Also:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-01-06/mangaka-suggests-kill-la-kill-may-be-plagiarized

Lol, mine started today and I still have no motivation... >.>

My math class I'm gonna try and drop is being taught in a dinky room by a small Russian woman. Would be interesting to continue but like you I don't get math all that well so I'm gonna try and retake some easier math classes first.

 

Every work is a copy of one or multiple works...

 

Oh, and I also bought a tea infuser today and some loose-leaf tea from the Japanese import shop near my university. About to drink a proper cup of tea! ^o^

post #100196 of 134841
On the contrary, I'm really going to enjoy my classes this quarter; full-on engineering and graduate school classes. I have't had this setup of courses before since I usually took a class for my minor.
post #100197 of 134841
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

I read two reviews without spoilers. I won't watch it. I heard of a terrible terrible romance ending.. And that is enought o piss me off for a month so yeah lol


lol

 

Btw how do you find 5cm/s? Or you havn't watch it?

post #100198 of 134841
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Yep, the math is what kills me also

It is actually killing me so hard that I might get kicked out of my university.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Lol, mine started today and I still have no motivation... >.>

My math class I'm gonna try and drop is being taught in a dinky room by a small Russian woman. Would be interesting to continue but like you I don't get math all that well so I'm gonna try and retake some easier math classes first.

 

Every work is a copy of one or multiple works...

 

Oh, and I also bought a tea infuser today and some loose-leaf tea from the Japanese import shop near my university. About to drink a proper cup of tea! ^o^

I don't really have a choice what to take and what not :/

But some copies are more blatant than others.

Great investment! Loose-leaf tea is best tea. You get a way bigger variety and more high-class stuff.
I drank some bamboo leaf tea today. A lot better than I thought!

post #100199 of 134841
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Mech is pretty wonderful, few are good though.

 



Mecha anime and I have a bad relationship. I still watch them, but where as my expectations for a Harem anime before I watch it are, say, as high as my expectations for the future of North Korea; my expectations for a new Mecha anime are as high as my expectations for the for the U.S. govt. to get it's act straight.

I liked TTGL and Soukou no Strain, Suisei no Gargantia was good for it's non-mecha parts.... Kurogane Linebarrles was good as a harem not as mecha..... etc. It's just one long, long chain of let-downs for me ;(

*edit* Oh I did like MJP last year, well not really but I actually made it to the end of that show without hating myself for it like Valverave did.
Edited by Muinarc - 1/6/14 at 4:05pm
post #100200 of 134841

Also not to much of a mech anime fan.
I don't consider NGE one :P

Oyasumi~

http://www.twitch.tv/Northernlion

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge