Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6668

post #100006 of 151607
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

I'm now in March 2012 of images. Some amusing pictures I found from way back. The best ones were those posted by Kuroda Tsubasa...but those can't be posted lol

 

Oh wow.

post #100007 of 151607

Damn I know I've said this before... but Kono Oozora ni's CGs are really beautiful.

 

post #100008 of 151607

More from Jun 2012

 

Rikkun won again (not all are his). Again, these are just past pics I found most amusing. Not best at anything

 

 

 

 

Borisu's drivers lol

Tuturu?

 

 

 

 

 ewwww

 

 Choco amp

 

Music lover posted this lol

 


Edited by bowei006 - 1/5/14 at 5:39pm
post #100009 of 151607

My god.... My prof. is spending half the lecture reading out the code of conducts, student expectations etc..... WTF.
Such a waste of my time....

post #100010 of 151607
Whaaat is this? The AKG K 701 with 7 bumps on the headband sounds so much smoother than the K 701 I have with 8 bumps on the headband. frown.gif
post #100011 of 151607
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Whaaat is this? The AKG K 701 with 7 bumps on the headband sounds so much smoother than the K 701 I have with 8 bumps on the headband. frown.gif

I don't think it's gotta do with the bumps :p

post #100012 of 151607
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Whaaat is this? The AKG K 701 with 7 bumps on the headband sounds so much smoother than the K 701 I have with 8 bumps on the headband. frown.gif

More bumps on the headband, more bumps on the graph? ;-)
post #100013 of 151607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

More bumps on the headband, more bumps on the graph? ;-)

Damn! Now why didn't I think of that!!

post #100014 of 151607
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

My god.... My prof. is spending half the lecture reading out the code of conducts, student expectations etc..... WTF.
Such a waste of my time....

 

Syllabus week!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Whaaat is this? The AKG K 701 with 7 bumps on the headband sounds so much smoother than the K 701 I have with 8 bumps on the headband. frown.gif

Wut? Really?


Pics from Jun 2012 to Nov 2012

 

Most are tech related

 

 

 Borisu made some food?

 

Vortex got Audeze featured :D

 

Rikkun's battlestation, you can see Graphy's old avatar on his screen lol

 

Joe's store

 

Borisu's project?

 

Borisu's project yet again. This had to do with..some 'field' based speaker or something I think

 

Jgray's battlestation

 

Rikkun's battlestation :)

 

Kalbee's Battlestation :)

 

Joe San's battlestation :)

 

Ahh, P-H

 

 

foxconn

choco!

post #100015 of 151607

Now that you guys broke the 100.000 barrier, what would be the next challenge?

post #100016 of 151607
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006

 

Ahh, great times!!

post #100017 of 151607
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallkiercosa View Post
 

Now that you guys broke the 100.000 barrier, what would be the next challenge?

7000 pages?
World domination?

Get someone to make a third Oreimo season so that we get more Kirino gifs?
Everything seems possible now!


 


Is this anime really called Fushigi Mahou Fun Fun Pharmacy?!


Are they teaching kids there that pills are fun?

post #100018 of 151607
Great pictures Bowie and congrats guys!
post #100019 of 151607
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallkiercosa View Post
 

Now that you guys broke the 100.000 barrier, what would be the next challenge?

......ummm...........dominate head fi twice over?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

 

Ahh, great times!!

great times! :D

 

Whatever happened to all those projects of yours?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

7000 pages?
World domination?

Get someone to make a third Oreimo season so that we get more Kirino gifs?
Everything seems possible now!


 


Is this anime really called Fushigi Mahou Fun Fun Pharmacy?!
 

 

World dominatin indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

Great pictures Bowie and congrats guys!

It's taking so long lol!


Another pic from Deadly lol

post #100020 of 151607

This is pretty disturbing.
Even if it's text only.

http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/pokegirls/masterindex.html

They honestly came up with over 600 Pokegirls?!


That's enough internet for today.
Good night everyone.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge