Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qped Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qped Thread - Page 153

post #2281 of 2291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massacare View Post

ad2000 has some very unique sound that makes it totally different from other headphone, very intimate vocal. Does the intimate vocal on that modded hi2050 still there?
Yeah its still there for sure. Very forward, but not too much. The bass is DEEP and the treble is bright but not too bright. It's definitely a fun sound, very fast and accurate too. I really enjoy it.
post #2282 of 2291
Quote:
Originally Posted by cCasper TFG View Post

Yeah its still there for sure. Very forward, but not too much. The bass is DEEP and the treble is bright but not too bright. It's definitely a fun sound, very fast and accurate too. I really enjoy it.

Nice biggrin.gif. I haven't played a lot with my hi2050. Not much time for modding there and here for now. But I think I'll look forward for modding this thing biggrin.gif.
post #2283 of 2291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massacare View Post

Pro80 has better resolution. Better sub bass impact. HD6000 is somehow less detailed , a bit narrow soundstage, thicker mid and bass (but not punchier sub bass than pro 80), but somehow less "analytical" than pro 80. Good for mainstream songs, not so good for critical listening.

 

Thanks man! Is Prog trance considered mainstream? :D

Guess I'll stick to the good ole 80s and throw the savings to the amp then.

 

Cheers! 

post #2284 of 2291
Quote:
Originally Posted by likehotbutter View Post

Thanks man! Is Prog trance considered mainstream? biggrin.gif


Guess I'll stick to the good ole 80s and throw the savings to the amp then.

Cheers! 

Quite mainstream actually. Most of the people that loves electronic music here, mostly listen to prog trance or prog house. The good thing is, pro80 has good sub bass punch, and that'll work like a charm for electronic music biggrin.gif.
post #2285 of 2291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massacare View Post


Quite mainstream actually. Most of the people that loves electronic music here, mostly listen to prog trance or prog house. The good thing is, pro80 has good sub bass punch, and that'll work like a charm for electronic music biggrin.gif.

 

I must be different, I barely have any trance or house on my playlist. 

post #2286 of 2291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folex View Post
 

Found this:

 

ISK are an OEM as far as we know and the HP-2011 use a 50mm driver (TAKSTAR's is 53mm). maybe they use the same body but the driver is probably not the same (some ISK models also look like SUPERLUX headphones).

 

and on another matter, CyberX is a software security startup from Israel, HyperX is a Kingston brand used for gaming/enthusiast products. the Kingston HyperX Cloud is a QPAD headset rebrand that is based on the pro 80. fix the title of the thread plz :)

 

btw, very happy with the pro 80, great sounding headphones for the price and proven to be very capable for gaming, QPAD and Kingston chose well.

post #2287 of 2291
Quote:
Originally Posted by likehotbutter View Post
 

 

Thanks man! Is Prog trance considered mainstream? :D

Guess I'll stick to the good ole 80s and throw the savings to the amp then.

 

Cheers! 

 

My main genre is Trance. Mostly vocal trance but also progressive. The Pro 80s are perfect for trance because you need more detailed equipment to listen to it properly. There is a lot of elements going on in good mastered tracks and listening to them with bad gear you just lose a LOT of the song, sometime even more than half of it. Get yourself a nice transparent amp like the Topping NX1 which pairs quite nicely with the Pro 80.

post #2288 of 2291

Has anybody tried the Takstar TS-600 (or TS-610) (different color, same headphone)?

 

They are incredibly balanced with life-like vocals. This is actually my favorite from the Takstar line-up.

post #2289 of 2291
I have the TS-610 and they are great for monitoring. They are flat and very revealing.
post #2290 of 2291
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clearhead View Post
 

Has anybody tried the Takstar TS-600 (or TS-610) (different color, same headphone)?

 

They are incredibly balanced with life-like vocals. This is actually my favorite from the Takstar line-up.

Any place selling them for a good price?

post #2291 of 2291
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

Any place selling them for a good price?

 

I bought them in "taobao" website in China (mainland) since I live in Beijing. I'm pretty sure they sell them on ebay, amazon, or maybe aliexpress. Personally, I think they make the best monitor headphones out of most of the Takstar headphones, and they're under $50.00 dollars in the US (only 120 RMB in China -taobao).


Edited by 1clearhead - Yesterday at 6:23 pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qped Thread