Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread - Page 58

post #856 of 2654
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipumuk View Post

Hi,

I have the Qpad HQ-85 which seem to be the same headphones as the HI2050.

 

I would like to buy some leather pads for these headphones. As I am living in Germany I would like to buy them in a German online store like amazon.de if possible.

 

Can you suggest me some cups or another headphone model of which the pads should fit on the hi2050?

 

Thanks.

Daniel
 

 

Nice find, I will definitely recommend those for gaming headsets in the future.

post #857 of 2654
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipumuk View Post

Hi,

I have the Qpad HQ-85 which seem to be the same headphones as the HI2050.

 

I would like to buy some leather pads for these headphones. As I am living in Germany I would like to buy them in a German online store like amazon.de if possible.

 

Can you suggest me some cups or another headphone model of which the pads should fit on the hi2050?

 

Thanks.

Daniel
 

I would assume the leather ear pads on the Takstar Pro 80s will fit the Qpad HQ-85 (Hi2050).

But have never found the pads sold by themselves.

post #858 of 2654
Do the hm5 pads fit the 2050's? Does it change SQ/Comfort?
Edited by Leagg - 6/19/13 at 4:20am
post #859 of 2654
the shure 840(pleather) and 940 (velour) fits.
post #860 of 2654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leagg View Post

Do the hm5 pads fit the 2050's? Does it change SQ/Comfort?

Yes they do. For me they improve the comfort a lot. Do not remember the sound with the stock pads. Since I like them so much with the hm5 pads that's all I have been using for å long time now.
post #861 of 2654
Why not try the velours shure 940 pads? Seems on the fa003/hm5 people prefer the velours pads
post #862 of 2654

Hello

 

PurpleAngel advised me to buy a Technical Pro HPT-990 (see this thread:http://www.head-fi.org/t/669574/90-music-editing-and-occasional-gaming)

It will primarily be used for gaming and music editing (listening) and I do like some bass. Can some of you guys give some pro and cons for these headphones? Thanks in advance!

post #863 of 2654
The main con that I had with them is that they're bright and a little sibilant in the beginning and the clamping is tight. They do mellow out after a while. Bass is nice and not excessive.

E: Forgot to mention that the clamping will go away after time and become super comfy.
Edited by MrEleventy - 6/27/13 at 8:59am
post #864 of 2654

I´m on the verge of buying the HI 2050, for those who have bought from Aliexpress, which sellers have you used or are reliable to you??

post #865 of 2654

Sv: The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobaltHF View Post

I´m on the verge of buying the HI 2050, for those who have bought from Aliexpress, which sellers have you used or are reliable to you??

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/577556871.html
Bought when they offered a 40 % discount. Probably not the best price on Aliexpress now but my experience was positive - fast shipping, no problems.
post #866 of 2654

Never had any problems om aliexpress, have bought 100a of things, the seller does not get any money before you confirm the goods are in your hands, so they are simply not able to cheat..

post #867 of 2654
I'm looking for an upgrade to my beloved HTF-600, which I find just about perfect. However I'm looking for better build quality, tighter clamping, and a little more clarity. I'm quite satisfied with the quality and quantity of bass that the HTF-600 provide. Would the HPT990/ HI 2050 or the pro 80 be a suitable upgrade? I'll be running them through a zune HD and a Samsung Galaxy s3. Will I need an amp and if so, what would you recommend?

Thanks
post #868 of 2654
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipumuk View Post

Hi,

I have the Qpad HQ-85 which seem to be the same headphones as the HI2050.

 

I would like to buy some leather pads for these headphones. As I am living in Germany I would like to buy them in a German online store like amazon.de if possible.

 

Can you suggest me some cups or another headphone model of which the pads should fit on the hi2050?

 

Thanks.

Daniel
 

 

I found Qpad HQ-85 has exactly the same specs as HI 2050.

 

http://www.qpad-germany.de/de/shop/a:46,rc:3,n:kopfhoerer-qpad-qh-black

http://www.takstar.com/eng/view.asp?id=642

post #869 of 2654

Hi Guys

 

Thanks to the recommendations here I already own a pair of HI2050 and am very pleased, will upgrading them to the Takstar HD6000 bring about a significant increase in the quality of sound? I searched the forum but was unable to find a comparison between the two.

 

Many Thanks

post #870 of 2654
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegwill View Post

Thanks to the recommendations here I already own a pair of HI2050 and am very pleased, will upgrading them to the Takstar HD6000 bring about a significant increase in the quality of sound? I searched the forum but was unable to find a comparison between the two.

I all so would like to hear more HD 6000 owners post their opinion on the HD6000.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread