Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread - Page 126

post #1876 of 2350

Thanks for the Pro 80 offer :rolleyes:

post #1877 of 2350

Right now Takstar pro 80 and hd6000 is just the same price i found cheapest for $67. (is there any better price ?)
And hd6000 is said to be a better choise.

 

i ve changed my mind. im going to buy hd 6000 takstar. just after my moxpad arrives.

post #1878 of 2350
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDMaxiBo View Post
 

Right now Takstar pro 80 and hd6000 is just the same price i found cheapest for $67. (is there any better price ?)
And hd6000 is said to be a better choise.

 

i ve changed my mind. im going to buy hd 6000 takstar. just after my moxpad arrives.

 

These look like they're using the same drivers, but different design. So they should be good. Tell us what you think when you get them.

post #1879 of 2350

Can someone compare tasktar pro80 and superlux hd660? i already have pro80 but will superlux hd660/330 give me anything especially on mids, because for me pro80 seems a little dark on the mids, but still very very good. thanks.


Edited by bravobs - 4/7/14 at 8:15pm
post #1880 of 2350
Hello I bought DT 770 a week ago for £125 and I think these are a bit too much for my pocket. I can still return them to Amazon within this month. I wanna know is there any takstar that is better than the DT 770 I don't mean nearly as good. I mean better. I listen to hip hop. I like bass but I'm not a bass head I actually turn down bass when my 770 are amped I prefer the bass when unamped lol. Anyways are there any takstars better for my genre than 770.
post #1881 of 2350

Imo pro80 is better than dt770. Only thing dt770 does better is the highs. For my taste dt770 has one of the best top end presentations regardles of price, so it's no wonder takstars can't match that. Since you are not a basshead I think you would be pleased with pro's. It definately does not lack bass, it's just not over emhasized.

post #1882 of 2350
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravobs View Post
 

Can someone compare tasktar pro80 and superlux hd660? i already have pro80 but will superlux hd660/330 give me anything especially on mids, because for me pro80 seems a little dark on the mids, but still very very good. thanks.


I had the HD330,

Where as (to me) the pro80 have 'right amount of bass' + the mids are to some extent full.

The HD330 are really dark [for example pro80 are greate for pop/dance/electronic; but hd330 darkness really destroys those types of songs;for rock/metal this is not a problem, but they still have very heavy/dark sound]

post #1883 of 2350

I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones that have above average (but not overpowering) bass for under $80, and it seems like the Takstar lineup is a good fit. However, I'm not really an audiophile so I don't know which model fits me the best. I will be solely using these to listen Rap, R&B, and movies from my laptop without any amp. Comfort is a big need because I will have them on for several hours at a time. Finally, how do I know which seller to buy from on Aliexpress? There are many listings for the same product with some big swings in pricing.

 

Thanks for any advice you guys have.

post #1884 of 2350
Quote:
Originally Posted by minicoop456 View Post
 

I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones that have above average (but not overpowering) bass for under $80, and it seems like the Takstar lineup is a good fit. However, I'm not really an audiophile so I don't know which model fits me the best. I will be solely using these to listen Rap, R&B, and movies from my laptop without any amp. Comfort is a big need because I will have them on for several hours at a time. Finally, how do I know which seller to buy from on Aliexpress? There are many listings for the same product with some big swings in pricing.

 

Thanks for any advice you guys have.

The Takstar Pro80 does not have above average bass and if it is not by much above average. 

post #1885 of 2350
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurxiii View Post
 

The Takstar Pro80 does not have above average bass and if it is not by much above average. 

What about the other models? For reference, I currently use a Logitech UE6000 and find them to be a little flat. I don't feel like I am really immersed in the music or movie.

post #1886 of 2350
Quote:
Originally Posted by minicoop456 View Post

What about the other models? For reference, I currently use a Logitech UE6000 and find them to be a little flat. I don't feel like I am really immersed in the music or movie.

I can't speak for other models I haven't heard
post #1887 of 2350
Does it have to be closed. My creative aurvana live 2 and Yamaha hph200 are pretty bassy
post #1888 of 2350
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurxiii View Post

Does it have to be closed. My creative aurvana live 2 and Yamaha hph200 are pretty bassy

Not really. I am only going to have a couple of fans going in the background and I don't live in a noisy neighborhood so the isolation is not crucial. 

post #1889 of 2350
Quote:
Originally Posted by minicoop456 View Post

Not really. I am only going to have a couple of fans going in the background and I don't live in a noisy neighborhood so the isolation is not crucial. 

Then the Yamaha is out. The creative is still nice, detailed and bassy for a reasonable sum. Plus it's closed and quite portable
post #1890 of 2350
I think the Takstars from what ive read are quite a neutral non-bassy sound.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread