Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Audez'e LCD 2 vs beats PRO by dr dre WITHOUT AMP
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audez'e LCD 2 vs beats PRO by dr dre WITHOUT AMP  

post #1 of 68
Thread Starter 

ok i guess the Title say every thing, i want to know who will sound better without any extra equipment just plug it in into ipad2 and run it 

post #2 of 68

Is this a joke and/or trick question? confused.gif

post #3 of 68

Either a simple attempt at a troll, or someone who has done no research.

 

I will attempt to respond as if you are being serious and not trolling for the sake of it.  By the title of your post you "appear" to be equating money spent into value, simply put if you are considering either of your options you are sadly mistaken.

 

The ipad2 will not be able to sufficiently drive the LCD2, and the Beats are seriously over priced even if the ipad2 can drive them to their full (average) potential.

 

I recommend some research before investing this sort of money, and if this thread is a cry for suggestions then I am sure people will gladly offer advice if you simply give more detail on your musical tastes and listening habits.  Simple reading will let you find out if you require open/closed cans, and some idea of your musical taste will allow others to help you.

 

Almost impossible to advise any further without more information.

 

post #4 of 68
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tablix View Post

Either a simple attempt at a troll, or someone who has done no research.

 

I will attempt to respond as if you are being serious and not trolling for the sake of it.  By the title of your post you "appear" to be equating money spent into value, simply put if you are considering either of your options you are sadly mistaken.

 

The ipad2 will not be able to sufficiently drive the LCD2, and the Beats are seriously over priced even if the ipad2 can drive them to their full (average) potential.

 

I recommend some research before investing this sort of money, and if this thread is a cry for suggestions then I am sure people will gladly offer advice if you simply give more detail on your musical tastes and listening habits.  Simple reading will let you find out if you require open/closed cans, and some idea of your musical taste will allow others to help you.

 

Almost impossible to advise any further without more information.

 

 

who said it well power lcd to the max ?

my my question was clear who is better with out AMP  

 

post #5 of 68

lol

 

 

 

Beats for sure. LCD2's are crap anyway. The beats will be just like you had 2 12 inch subs to your ears.


Edited by nmxdaven - 12/13/11 at 12:00pm
post #6 of 68
Thread Starter 

and i like hip hop, pop ,  what ever come around 

post #7 of 68

LCD-2 IMO, they'll still sound decent.

 

But your personal preferences will ultimately decide which is better for you, and that's all that matters in the end.

post #8 of 68

Let me seee...

Burn money on LCD that cant be driven

Burn money on over priced cans that may not be sufficiently driven either

 

Your money, burn it how you like :D

 

 

post #9 of 68

What.. Even a tiny Sansa clip+ mp3 player can drive the LCD2 and it will sound good.

post #10 of 68
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmxdaven View Post

lol

 

 

 

Beats for sure. LCD2's are crap anyway. The beats will be just like you had 2 12 inch subs to your ears.

 

i am not looking for your joke
 

 

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

LCD-2 IMO, they'll still sound decent.

 

But your personal preferences will ultimately decide which is better for you, and that's all that matters in the end.

 

so you are saying lcd still  will be better 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tablix View Post

Let me seee...

Burn money on LCD that cant be driven

Burn money on over priced cans that may not be sufficiently driven either

 

Your money, burn it how you like :D

 

 

yah i will burn it how i like , it is not like i will give it to you if that what are you looking for 


Edited by kicker - 12/13/11 at 12:12pm
post #11 of 68

You seem to have an amazing attitude.

This question is ridiculous. Buy the Prada headphones!

post #12 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anathema123 View Post

You seem to have an amazing attitude.

This question is ridiculous. Buy the Prada headphones!



nonsense! Buy tesla t1's and plug them into the microphone jack on your computer's sound card. best microphone ever.

post #13 of 68

Depends on how loud you want to listen.

 

Anyone know what sort of power or voltage the iPad 2 outputs?

post #14 of 68

Wait...are you also that guy who knowingly bought fake beats?! bigsmile_face.gif

post #15 of 68

Anyone saying beats pros won't be driven is full of it. They are way to damn loud even at 50% on my iPhone. In the end I think you should look into cheaper headphones. If the sound on the beats pros don't drive you crazy the comfort will. It's like having bricks on your ears. But I think they sound alright if they were under $300. If they went for $250 they would be average. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Audez'e LCD 2 vs beats PRO by dr dre WITHOUT AMP