Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › What headphones are you currently rocking?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What headphones are you currently rocking? - Page 58

post #856 of 1509

Man, it's been like a week since I listened to music on my K501s... Just haven't been in the mood I guess. Listening to Idiot Wind by Bob Dylan.

 

And as much as I hate to admit it, I think my K501s are going to have a relatively high turnover rate. I definitely like them, but I can really see myself trading them in the not-too-distant future. Hoping to trade up in price class. very_evil_smiley.gif

post #857 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

Man, it's been like a week since I listened to music on my K501s... Just haven't been in the mood I guess. Listening to Idiot Wind by Bob Dylan.

 

And as much as I hate to admit it, I think my K501s are going to have a relatively high turnover rate. I definitely like them, but I can really see myself trading them in the not-too-distant future. Hoping to trade up in price class. very_evil_smiley.gif

 

 

How much for them evil_smiley.gif

post #858 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

 

How much for them evil_smiley.gif

 

I like to stick with trading, since I usually get better headphones through trade then by selling, then buying. tongue.gif

post #859 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

 

I like to stick with trading, since I usually get better headphones through trade then by selling, then buying. tongue.gif


When I first started getting into headphones a number of years ago, I was the worst trader in the world, and it hasn't really changed. I gave my M50 away after finally deciding I wouldn't use them for monitoring anymore last year for a Kilipsch S4 and twenty bucks (which I ended up giving up for shipping costs). This was when the M50 was marketing for $160 and the S4 was $80, and I also sent new earpads to the buyer as part of the deal (another twenty bucks).

post #860 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrock64 View Post


When I first started getting into headphones a number of years ago, I was the worst trader in the world, and it hasn't really changed. I gave my M50 away after finally deciding I wouldn't use them for monitoring anymore last year for a Kilipsch S4 and twenty bucks (which I ended up giving up for shipping costs). This was when the M50 was marketing for $160 and the S4 was $80, and I also sent new earpads to the buyer as part of the deal (another twenty bucks).
Then you got better at it, getting a pair of hd201 drivers for free with included shipping. LOL

Listening to my ie80 to stay remotely on topic.
post #861 of 1509
Ue superfi 5 pro listening to noir-blue sky black death
post #862 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coq de Combat View Post


Then you got better at it, getting a pair of hd201 drivers for free with included shipping. LOL

Listening to my ie80 to stay remotely on topic.

I haven't seen your name around in forever (perhaps I'm just inattentive). Yeah, my little plastic WeSCs are enjoying the HD201 drivers, which redeems them from the burn pit.

post #863 of 1509
Vanilla iPod earphones, not even earpods. Jamming to a lossy stream of Buke and Gase's General Dome zapped to my ipad from the Cloud. Come at me bros
post #864 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post

Vanilla iPod earphones, not even earpods. Jamming to a lossy stream of Buke and Gase's General Dome zapped to my ipad from the Cloud. Come at me bros

 

Heresy! The Spanish Head-fi Inquisition will be after you!

post #865 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post

Vanilla iPod earphones, not even earpods. Jamming to a lossy stream of Buke and Gase's General Dome zapped to my ipad from the Cloud. Come at me bros

Who's that behind you?
post #866 of 1509
Sony MDR-F1. Haven't given these headtime in a while, and I'm feeling bad about that after listening to them for a while. redface.gif
post #867 of 1509

Currently rocking out to Arcturus with my Sony MA900's. Comfiest, least-fatiguing headphones I've ever had. I love open headphones so much.

 

obobskivich: Oh man, I would love to listen to the F1's and compare.


Edited by Rizumu - 2/2/13 at 2:55am
post #868 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizumu View Post

Currently rocking out to Arcturus with my Sony MA900's. Comfiest, least-fatiguing headphones I've ever had. I love open headphones so much.

obobskivich: Oh man, I would love to listen to the F1's and compare.

And I've certainly been tempted by the MA900...redface.gif
post #869 of 1509

Currently swapping between my Lambda Pro's and my SR-002's...man for in-earspeakers these buggers have great PRat.

post #870 of 1509

Dt770's with Hardstyle. Mother of god its excellent.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › What headphones are you currently rocking?