Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › What headphones are you currently rocking?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What headphones are you currently rocking? - Page 19

post #271 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

 

You sir are one impressive person. smile.gif

Not sure it accomplishes much. haha. It has been fun though.

post #272 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

15 hours of non-stop metal is impressive. LoL 


I think I could do it but it would have to be at low volume. I cannot listen to rock at high volume long at all. Not to mention I get all the detail at low volume anyways :). I guess it kinda gives you a more appreciative perspective of music as a whole when you do this. At least that is how I feel. Plus my ears won't be shot in just a few years :P.

post #273 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


I think I could do it but it would have to be at low volume. I cannot listen to rock at high volume long at all. Not to mention I get all the detail at low volume anyways :). I guess it kinda gives you a more appreciative perspective of music as a whole when you do this. At least that is how I feel. Plus my ears won't be shot in just a few years :P.

Dooo it! I admit to having some high volume...maybe one O'clock. Summer is winding down

I decided to do nothing but one of my favorite things...listen to some tunes.

post #274 of 1509

c: I feel a bit like a shill for BT around here, but recommending good music is what it's all about. Which album is it? I've been talking about Morceau Subrosa a lot lately so I can only assume it's that one.

 

Also, the Metal talk makes me want to listen to Lustre. 2 songs...40 minutes...Ambient BM. Mmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

Hell yes! I'm ending off with BT (courtesy of Morbid) and it'll be just under the 22 hour mark. biggrin.gif

post #275 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

c: I feel a bit like a shill for BT around here, but recommending good music is what it's all about. Which album is it? I've been talking about Morceau Subrosa a lot lately so I can only assume it's that one.

 

Also, the Metal talk makes me want to listen to Lustre. 2 songs...40 minutes...Ambient BM. Mmmm...

No, while I like Morceau Subrosa albeit different. I am talking about TBU specifically The Antikythera Mechanism.

post #276 of 1509

Oooo...Even better...Though the more I listen to Morceau Subrosa I honestly think it could edge out even TBU for my #1 spot. It's just beautiful. 

 

I should really listen to TBU again. It's been a few months. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

No, while I like Morceau Subrosa albeit different. I am talking about TBU specifically The Antikythera Mechanism.

post #277 of 1509
Koss ESP/950. cool.gif
post #278 of 1509
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Oooo...Even better...Though the more I listen to Morceau Subrosa I honestly think it could edge out even TBU for my #1 spot. It's just beautiful. 

 

I should really listen to TBU again. It's been a few months. 

 

Ok, you shill. I listen to TBU anywhere from 4-5 time a day. I need to wear it out so I can move on. 

I feel so cheap becoming so engulfed in BT. What can I say he is really, really, really talented.


Edited by paradoxper - 8/16/12 at 10:53pm
post #279 of 1509

He knows his craft. He's a producer's producer. He just...cares about how stuff sounds and doesn't let it go until it's ready. 

 

He's really the only artist I'm like this with because he's just wonderfully passionate about music and definitely one of the few in the Electronic genre that actually care about quality.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

Ok, you shill. I listen to TBU anywhere from 4-5 time a day. I need to wear it out so I can move on. 

I feel so cheap becoming so engulfed in BT. What can I say he is really, really, really talented.

post #280 of 1509

Audio Technica ATH-WS55, being fed some late night Storm Corrosion.

post #281 of 1509

Got the PS1000 out for Bob Seger's 2006 Face the Promise.

post #282 of 1509

Now that it has cooled off I can use my CD900ST's. Listening to some CCR. biggrin.gif

post #283 of 1509

ATH-M50S. I love these headphones.

post #284 of 1509

Dt770's blasting some sweet sounds into my skull

post #285 of 1509

Sr225 that I got since I´m studying abroad. I regret not getting them while I was still home with my real equipment because I am in love!gs1000.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › What headphones are you currently rocking?