Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 520  

post #7786 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunlun View Post

Your innocence is refreshing as well and I wish you and Lee730 much happiness together.

 

Hat tip to you, good sir. We don't always agree on everything, but in this case I think we're on the same page.

post #7787 of 7980

Let's stop the bickering and in fighting guys. There really is no need.

 

I for one am looking forward to seeing what John is going to do next. Is this his Jerry Harvey moment to step up and become even bigger. I for one certainly hope so.

 

At the end of the day if Heir have decided to part ways with John then I think that will be to their detriment, but we will have to wait and see how it all pans out.

 

As I mentioned on the Heir 5.0 thread where this first started to build a head of steam. John is probably subject to an NDA right now, which is preventing him from speaking openly about what is going on. that could also explain the reason for Spectech's crypticness and corporate speak. I would suggest to Heir audio however that if an NDA is the reason the their evasiveness, then they would be better off coming out and saying so before they further damage their reputation, seeing as Head-Fi must be responsible for a fair chunk of their business and advertising.

 

I will also remind everyone that I have reserved the first pair of JM Wizard 1s (plus editions with customised artwork) as well as trademarking the name... so don't get any ideas biggrin.gif

post #7788 of 7980

Back on track before this becomes a complete train wreck  biggrin.gif

 

I think we should all wait and see what John has to say for himself before we make any judgments as to the who, what why and when of what has happened here. It isn't fair to anyone involved.

 

John is about and we have seen him post here a couple of times recently so let's just sit it out for now before we make hasty judgments

 

Heir audio will be different without John, that's for sure, but ultimately none of us know the reason for his leaving so we should probably hold of bashing Heir too much at this stage.

 

There is also no reason Heir can't still go on to make some great IEMs in the future and after all, if John is going to set up a new company, a little competition never hurt anybody, so once again let's wait and see what happens.

 

Now let's go back to appreciating The Wizard and Heir's IEMs in general  smily_headphones1.gif

post #7789 of 7980

Now I come from the university after a nice exam and saw 50+ new posts. Getting excited about if the Wizard made a statement or what. All I am finding is football triportsad.gif 

 

Just kidding guys, actually it was kinda funny to read them. About the Wizard. I will be in the group who is waiting for his return patiently. In the meantime, I should put more money aside to be ready when he is 'ready' wink.gif Also wish a very happy and healthy family life to all of his family.

 

Long live the Wizard!

post #7790 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyClown View Post

Back on track before this becomes a complete train wreck  biggrin.gif

 

I think we should all wait and see what John has to say for himself before we make any judgments as to the who, what why and when of what has happened here. It isn't fair to anyone involved.

 

John is about and we have seen him post here a couple of times recently so let's just sit it out for now before we make hasty judgments

 

Heir audio will be different without John, that's for sure, but ultimately none of us know the reason for his leaving so we should probably hold of bashing Heir too much at this stage.

 

There is also no reason Heir can't still go on to make some great IEMs in the future and after all, if John is going to set up a new company, a little competition never hurt anybody, so once again let's wait and see what happens.

 

Now let's go back to appreciating The Wizard and Heir's IEMs in general  smily_headphones1.gif

 

Agreed, and if it does turn out to be an amicable agreement between Heir and the Wizard, then that's fine. Heir still has some dynamite products, unless they move away from the initial designs.

 

However, because of the suddenness of the transition, and the way questions weren't being answered when it was noticed that John, aka The Wizard, wasn't posting for Heir anymore, I tend to think he may have been asked to leave.

 

If he was asked to leave the question remains, why?

post #7791 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post

 

Agreed, and if it does turn out to be an amicable agreement between Heir and the Wizard, then that's fine. Heir still has some dynamite products, unless they move away from the initial designs.

 

However, because of the suddenness of the transition, and the way questions weren't being answered when it was noticed that John, aka The Wizard, wasn't posting for Heir anymore, I tend to think he may have been asked to leave.

 

If he was asked to leave the question remains, why?

 

Quite possibly, but I imagine if he wants to share that with us he will. We are all guessing at this moment in time

post #7792 of 7980

Lets stay on topic, guys.

post #7793 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post

Lets stay on topic, guys.

+1
post #7794 of 7980

I look forward to my next set of Wizard IEMs. 

 

Need that TAKE MY MONEY gif posted more in this thread.

post #7795 of 7980

Wizard IS Heir Audio, that is all.

post #7796 of 7980
Not being confrontational, at all:

What is the topic? It seems like a fluid concept at the moment...
Edited by vwinter - 6/21/13 at 1:03pm
post #7797 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post

It seems like a fluid concept all at the moment...

 

I was a fluid concept many moons ago... similes in life huh.

The Hammer

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

post #7798 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post

 

I was a fluid concept many moons ago... similes in life huh.

 

Haha, a twinkle in the eye you say...

post #7799 of 7980

New here - Is $300 a good deal for a set of 4ai? I have a friend who has a pair that paid like $400 - they sound great - but with all the hubbub - I was wondering if a 4ai at any price is a good idea. 

post #7800 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggishboyish View Post

New here - Is $300 a good deal for a set of 4ai? I have a friend who has a pair that paid like $400 - they sound great - but with all the hubbub - I was wondering if a 4ai at any price is a good idea. 
The 4ai is very nice. If you get a good deal on a used one go for it. Otherwise wait and see what the Wizard does and decide then what you want to do.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread