Your innocence is refreshing as well and I wish you and Lee730 much happiness together.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 519post #7771 of 79806/20/13 at 10:02pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #7772 of 79806/20/13 at 10:03pmpost #7773 of 79806/20/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
That was an email response after several email exchanges where I was told that 'there have been no changes at Heir'. In addition, SpecTech has emerged as the new sponsor of Heir Audio leaving behind many enigmatic comments obfuscating the events that have transpired at Heir Audio. With all these factors taken into consideration, it is very reasonable what Kunlun and Sinocelt are postulating.post #7774 of 79806/20/13 at 10:08pmpost #7775 of 79806/20/13 at 10:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by uchihaitachi
That was an email response after several email exchanges where I was told that 'there have been no changes at Heir'. In addition, SpecTech has emerged as the new sponsor of Heir Audio leaving behind many enigmatic comments obfuscating the events that have transpired at Heir Audio. With all these factors taken into consideration, it is very reasonable what Kunlun and Sinocelt are postulating.
How are we to know all the facts if they are not all posted? :). If anything we've been going on mostly speculation here. But now that you posted this bit of information it's more believable.post #7776 of 79806/20/13 at 10:15pmQuote:
The biggest inkling that something was off was when the Wizard disappeared...post #7777 of 79806/20/13 at 10:20pmQuote:
If a dude hears that a small company loses it's head founder, and the two people who were the 2nd-in-commands and his response is to belligerently argue that nothing has changed, then I'm not sure ideas convey the same thing to his mind that they do to ours.
Edited by Kunlun - 6/20/13 at 10:25pmpost #7778 of 79806/20/13 at 10:31pmpost #7779 of 79806/20/13 at 10:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Inks
nice midbass levels, but lacks subbass. Sucked out midrange, rolled off treble. Timbre was surprisingly clean, but overall, way overpriced of a product.
nice subbass, but bloated midbass. Even more sucked out of a midrange, harsh treble. Tonality was simply bad, way more tolerable at lower volume levels, but becomes dull. One of the worst disappointments I've ever heard.
Personally, Wizard won't be missed lol....
^ Thinks James Gandolfini was overrated as Tony Soprano....won't miss him either.post #7780 of 79806/20/13 at 10:58pmThread Starterpost #7781 of 79806/20/13 at 11:00pmQuote:
Inks complains about rolled off treble a lot. He goes on about the importance of overtones and harmonics in his listening experience of classical music often forgetting the fact that the overtones and harmonics he mentions don't even occur at the frequencies where treble starts rolling off.post #7782 of 79806/20/13 at 11:00pmThread Starterpost #7783 of 79806/20/13 at 11:04pmpost #7784 of 79806/20/13 at 11:17pmQuote:
Agreed. Dr Moulton has always been about very straight, no-bull communication (which offends some Head-Fi members) whereas SpecTech has been oozing corpspeak, making every post sound like a carefully engineered press release.post #7785 of 79806/20/13 at 11:18pmQuote:
Not really carefully engineered, he is SPECTACULARLY bad at damage control.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › The Mosh Pit Of Death 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Pro 900 2 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...