Your innocence is refreshing as well and I wish you and Lee730 much happiness together.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 519post #7771 of 79806/20/13 at 10:02pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7772 of 79806/20/13 at 10:03pmpost #7773 of 79806/20/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
That was an email response after several email exchanges where I was told that 'there have been no changes at Heir'. In addition, SpecTech has emerged as the new sponsor of Heir Audio leaving behind many enigmatic comments obfuscating the events that have transpired at Heir Audio. With all these factors taken into consideration, it is very reasonable what Kunlun and Sinocelt are postulating.post #7774 of 79806/20/13 at 10:08pmpost #7775 of 79806/20/13 at 10:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by uchihaitachi
That was an email response after several email exchanges where I was told that 'there have been no changes at Heir'. In addition, SpecTech has emerged as the new sponsor of Heir Audio leaving behind many enigmatic comments obfuscating the events that have transpired at Heir Audio. With all these factors taken into consideration, it is very reasonable what Kunlun and Sinocelt are postulating.
How are we to know all the facts if they are not all posted? :). If anything we've been going on mostly speculation here. But now that you posted this bit of information it's more believable.post #7776 of 79806/20/13 at 10:15pmQuote:
The biggest inkling that something was off was when the Wizard disappeared...post #7777 of 79806/20/13 at 10:20pmQuote:
If a dude hears that a small company loses it's head founder, and the two people who were the 2nd-in-commands and his response is to belligerently argue that nothing has changed, then I'm not sure ideas convey the same thing to his mind that they do to ours.
Edited by Kunlun - 6/20/13 at 10:25pmpost #7778 of 79806/20/13 at 10:31pmpost #7779 of 79806/20/13 at 10:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Inks
nice midbass levels, but lacks subbass. Sucked out midrange, rolled off treble. Timbre was surprisingly clean, but overall, way overpriced of a product.
nice subbass, but bloated midbass. Even more sucked out of a midrange, harsh treble. Tonality was simply bad, way more tolerable at lower volume levels, but becomes dull. One of the worst disappointments I've ever heard.
Personally, Wizard won't be missed lol....
^ Thinks James Gandolfini was overrated as Tony Soprano....won't miss him either.post #7780 of 79806/20/13 at 10:58pmThread Starterpost #7781 of 79806/20/13 at 11:00pmQuote:
Inks complains about rolled off treble a lot. He goes on about the importance of overtones and harmonics in his listening experience of classical music often forgetting the fact that the overtones and harmonics he mentions don't even occur at the frequencies where treble starts rolling off.post #7782 of 79806/20/13 at 11:00pmThread Starterpost #7783 of 79806/20/13 at 11:04pmpost #7784 of 79806/20/13 at 11:17pmQuote:
Agreed. Dr Moulton has always been about very straight, no-bull communication (which offends some Head-Fi members) whereas SpecTech has been oozing corpspeak, making every post sound like a carefully engineered press release.post #7785 of 79806/20/13 at 11:18pmQuote:
Not really carefully engineered, he is SPECTACULARLY bad at damage control.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Lets Talk Metal 35 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Funnest songs for great headphones 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 5 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)