Your innocence is refreshing as well and I wish you and Lee730 much happiness together.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 519post #7771 of 79806/20/13 at 10:02pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7772 of 79806/20/13 at 10:03pmpost #7773 of 79806/20/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
That was an email response after several email exchanges where I was told that 'there have been no changes at Heir'. In addition, SpecTech has emerged as the new sponsor of Heir Audio leaving behind many enigmatic comments obfuscating the events that have transpired at Heir Audio. With all these factors taken into consideration, it is very reasonable what Kunlun and Sinocelt are postulating.post #7774 of 79806/20/13 at 10:08pmpost #7775 of 79806/20/13 at 10:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by uchihaitachi
That was an email response after several email exchanges where I was told that 'there have been no changes at Heir'. In addition, SpecTech has emerged as the new sponsor of Heir Audio leaving behind many enigmatic comments obfuscating the events that have transpired at Heir Audio. With all these factors taken into consideration, it is very reasonable what Kunlun and Sinocelt are postulating.
How are we to know all the facts if they are not all posted? :). If anything we've been going on mostly speculation here. But now that you posted this bit of information it's more believable.post #7776 of 79806/20/13 at 10:15pmQuote:
The biggest inkling that something was off was when the Wizard disappeared...post #7777 of 79806/20/13 at 10:20pmQuote:
If a dude hears that a small company loses it's head founder, and the two people who were the 2nd-in-commands and his response is to belligerently argue that nothing has changed, then I'm not sure ideas convey the same thing to his mind that they do to ours.
Edited by Kunlun - 6/20/13 at 10:25pmpost #7778 of 79806/20/13 at 10:31pmpost #7779 of 79806/20/13 at 10:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Inks
nice midbass levels, but lacks subbass. Sucked out midrange, rolled off treble. Timbre was surprisingly clean, but overall, way overpriced of a product.
nice subbass, but bloated midbass. Even more sucked out of a midrange, harsh treble. Tonality was simply bad, way more tolerable at lower volume levels, but becomes dull. One of the worst disappointments I've ever heard.
Personally, Wizard won't be missed lol....
^ Thinks James Gandolfini was overrated as Tony Soprano....won't miss him either.post #7780 of 79806/20/13 at 10:58pmThread Starterpost #7781 of 79806/20/13 at 11:00pmQuote:
Inks complains about rolled off treble a lot. He goes on about the importance of overtones and harmonics in his listening experience of classical music often forgetting the fact that the overtones and harmonics he mentions don't even occur at the frequencies where treble starts rolling off.post #7782 of 79806/20/13 at 11:00pmThread Starterpost #7783 of 79806/20/13 at 11:04pmpost #7784 of 79806/20/13 at 11:17pmQuote:
Agreed. Dr Moulton has always been about very straight, no-bull communication (which offends some Head-Fi members) whereas SpecTech has been oozing corpspeak, making every post sound like a carefully engineered press release.post #7785 of 79806/20/13 at 11:18pmQuote:
Not really carefully engineered, he is SPECTACULARLY bad at damage control.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ***NEW*** RHA (Reid Heath Acoustics) T10i IEM to debut at IFA 2014 1 minute ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 4-45 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Is Beyerdynamic DT 660 really as good as T1? (for classical music) 2 minutes ago
- › 9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression. 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › do i need a sound card/dac if im using optical out? 4 minutes ago
- › Awesome or Gimmick ? Sonys MDR-1ADAC 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)