Your innocence is refreshing as well and I wish you and Lee730 much happiness together.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 519post #7771 of 79806/20/13 at 10:02pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #7772 of 79806/20/13 at 10:03pmpost #7773 of 79806/20/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
That was an email response after several email exchanges where I was told that 'there have been no changes at Heir'. In addition, SpecTech has emerged as the new sponsor of Heir Audio leaving behind many enigmatic comments obfuscating the events that have transpired at Heir Audio. With all these factors taken into consideration, it is very reasonable what Kunlun and Sinocelt are postulating.post #7774 of 79806/20/13 at 10:08pmpost #7775 of 79806/20/13 at 10:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by uchihaitachi
That was an email response after several email exchanges where I was told that 'there have been no changes at Heir'. In addition, SpecTech has emerged as the new sponsor of Heir Audio leaving behind many enigmatic comments obfuscating the events that have transpired at Heir Audio. With all these factors taken into consideration, it is very reasonable what Kunlun and Sinocelt are postulating.
How are we to know all the facts if they are not all posted? :). If anything we've been going on mostly speculation here. But now that you posted this bit of information it's more believable.post #7776 of 79806/20/13 at 10:15pmQuote:
The biggest inkling that something was off was when the Wizard disappeared...post #7777 of 79806/20/13 at 10:20pmQuote:
If a dude hears that a small company loses it's head founder, and the two people who were the 2nd-in-commands and his response is to belligerently argue that nothing has changed, then I'm not sure ideas convey the same thing to his mind that they do to ours.
Edited by Kunlun - 6/20/13 at 10:25pmpost #7778 of 79806/20/13 at 10:31pmpost #7779 of 79806/20/13 at 10:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Inks
nice midbass levels, but lacks subbass. Sucked out midrange, rolled off treble. Timbre was surprisingly clean, but overall, way overpriced of a product.
nice subbass, but bloated midbass. Even more sucked out of a midrange, harsh treble. Tonality was simply bad, way more tolerable at lower volume levels, but becomes dull. One of the worst disappointments I've ever heard.
Personally, Wizard won't be missed lol....
^ Thinks James Gandolfini was overrated as Tony Soprano....won't miss him either.post #7780 of 79806/20/13 at 10:58pmThread Starterpost #7781 of 79806/20/13 at 11:00pmQuote:
Inks complains about rolled off treble a lot. He goes on about the importance of overtones and harmonics in his listening experience of classical music often forgetting the fact that the overtones and harmonics he mentions don't even occur at the frequencies where treble starts rolling off.post #7782 of 79806/20/13 at 11:00pmThread Starterpost #7783 of 79806/20/13 at 11:04pmpost #7784 of 79806/20/13 at 11:17pmQuote:
Agreed. Dr Moulton has always been about very straight, no-bull communication (which offends some Head-Fi members) whereas SpecTech has been oozing corpspeak, making every post sound like a carefully engineered press release.post #7785 of 79806/20/13 at 11:18pmQuote:
Not really carefully engineered, he is SPECTACULARLY bad at damage control.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › On a mission to like jazz 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 8 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 8 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 11 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 11 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 15 minutes ago
- › Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 17 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...