Your innocence is refreshing as well and I wish you and Lee730 much happiness together.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 519post #7771 of 79806/20/13 at 10:02pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #7772 of 79806/20/13 at 10:03pmpost #7773 of 79806/20/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
That was an email response after several email exchanges where I was told that 'there have been no changes at Heir'. In addition, SpecTech has emerged as the new sponsor of Heir Audio leaving behind many enigmatic comments obfuscating the events that have transpired at Heir Audio. With all these factors taken into consideration, it is very reasonable what Kunlun and Sinocelt are postulating.post #7774 of 79806/20/13 at 10:08pmpost #7775 of 79806/20/13 at 10:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by uchihaitachi
That was an email response after several email exchanges where I was told that 'there have been no changes at Heir'. In addition, SpecTech has emerged as the new sponsor of Heir Audio leaving behind many enigmatic comments obfuscating the events that have transpired at Heir Audio. With all these factors taken into consideration, it is very reasonable what Kunlun and Sinocelt are postulating.
How are we to know all the facts if they are not all posted? :). If anything we've been going on mostly speculation here. But now that you posted this bit of information it's more believable.post #7776 of 79806/20/13 at 10:15pmQuote:
The biggest inkling that something was off was when the Wizard disappeared...post #7777 of 79806/20/13 at 10:20pmQuote:
If a dude hears that a small company loses it's head founder, and the two people who were the 2nd-in-commands and his response is to belligerently argue that nothing has changed, then I'm not sure ideas convey the same thing to his mind that they do to ours.
Edited by Kunlun - 6/20/13 at 10:25pmpost #7778 of 79806/20/13 at 10:31pmpost #7779 of 79806/20/13 at 10:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Inks
nice midbass levels, but lacks subbass. Sucked out midrange, rolled off treble. Timbre was surprisingly clean, but overall, way overpriced of a product.
nice subbass, but bloated midbass. Even more sucked out of a midrange, harsh treble. Tonality was simply bad, way more tolerable at lower volume levels, but becomes dull. One of the worst disappointments I've ever heard.
Personally, Wizard won't be missed lol....
^ Thinks James Gandolfini was overrated as Tony Soprano....won't miss him either.post #7780 of 79806/20/13 at 10:58pmThread Starterpost #7781 of 79806/20/13 at 11:00pmQuote:
Inks complains about rolled off treble a lot. He goes on about the importance of overtones and harmonics in his listening experience of classical music often forgetting the fact that the overtones and harmonics he mentions don't even occur at the frequencies where treble starts rolling off.post #7782 of 79806/20/13 at 11:00pmThread Starterpost #7783 of 79806/20/13 at 11:04pmpost #7784 of 79806/20/13 at 11:17pmQuote:
Agreed. Dr Moulton has always been about very straight, no-bull communication (which offends some Head-Fi members) whereas SpecTech has been oozing corpspeak, making every post sound like a carefully engineered press release.post #7785 of 79806/20/13 at 11:18pmQuote:
Not really carefully engineered, he is SPECTACULARLY bad at damage control.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "The Lab" 16 seconds ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 16 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 16 seconds ago
- › Whisky (or Whiskey) Fi 41 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 5 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3