ha ha, that made me spit my tea out
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 507post #7591 of 79806/15/13 at 5:18am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7592 of 79806/15/13 at 9:19amQuote:
Heir Audio is fast growing as a company and there have been interests from investors in the company who usually like to see a team working. I guess that the brand Heir Audio is their focus instead of individuals now. In fact the names of the two founders are not listed there anymore.post #7593 of 79806/15/13 at 9:25amQuote:Originally Posted by SpecTech
Heir Audio is fast growing as a company and there have been interests from investors in the company who usually like to see a team working. I guess that the brand Heir Audio is their focus instead of individuals now. In fact the names of the two founders are not listed there anymore.
Thanks for the insight SpecTech. Will you be acting as an official Heir spokesperson on these forums from now on?post #7594 of 79806/15/13 at 12:39pmpost #7595 of 79806/15/13 at 12:43pmpost #7596 of 79806/15/13 at 1:05pmQuote:
While that may be interesting, I can assure you that posts made by "Septic" does not in any way shape or form reflect any opininions, concepts,or ideas of the "Wizard."post #7597 of 79806/15/13 at 1:16pmpost #7598 of 79806/15/13 at 2:06pmpost #7599 of 79806/15/13 at 3:32pmQuote:
My only wonder was that he stated that the "Septic" fellow had no pull or sway with "The Wizard" - with no mention of Heir Audio. But on further examination, the Heir Audio name is still listed as his "sponsor" so hopefully there is nothing to worry about. Reading between the lines can get tiring.post #7600 of 79806/16/13 at 2:46am
Hey boys and girls. If you know anyone whose interested, I'm selling my Tzar 350s along with a gorgeous Toxic scorpion cable. Amazing pairing :)
I'm only selling due to a bad case of upgradeitis that has given my wallet a coronary
check my sig for detailspost #7601 of 79806/16/13 at 4:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Sinocelt
That's weird. Normally, he's always logged on Skype, even when he isn't sitting in front of his computer, but I've had problems reaching him too. I sent him an email about it. No answer yet.
Any response? I thought it was just me as I have had laptop issues last week anyway with emails.Quote:Quote:Quote:
I'm curious also, Hope he is okay and i am having to hold fire on a possible order as I await a reply from him on them.Quote:
Crypto cryptic as it was!
In regards to Ok-Guy (who is not "Ok" as he supports a netball team) and Lee730 Ion other subject of importing your goods, have to concur from experience about the packaging is always on the extra safe side and is over protected from been damaged even when I recently ordered a protective case for my Sony MDR-1 Headphones they was packed like there was fragile china plates inside!
I worked for one of the big Japanese electrical company's a few years ago and they had a special assembly plant here in the UK for a couple of products and the parts were made and shipped from Japan and just simple nuts and bolts where bubble wrapped twice and then filled with shredded cardboard and polystyrene filler in a size of a she box and everything else was just packed in two-three times the amount of bubble wrap needed leading to boxes twice the size as needed, can only imagine the extra cost in yearly airfreight doing it like that. It was great as i used to pop down to the goods in dept.where it was unpacked to use the boxes for eBay!
So anyway do not fear on packaging side when ordering from the far east and like Ok-Guy said as long as it is tracked and if payment made through PayPal you have nothing to worry about on whatever the declared cost of item may be. Touch wood I have not had a problem yet and I have ordered a so many Japanese cd's over the last few years and never had a problem.post #7602 of 79806/16/13 at 5:00ampost #7603 of 79806/16/13 at 7:39amQuote:
looks like you got more issues now... change ya name to Jonah
hark at the bird-turd supporter...Quote:
looks like there could be a few internecine wars breaking out soon...post #7604 of 79806/16/13 at 11:11ampost #7605 of 79806/16/13 at 11:33amQuote:
I would get in contact with Brannan from the US division of Heir. I'm sure he can sort something out for you. His email should be on the main Heir websiteReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 35 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › *** HTC One M7 in very good condition for sale*** 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Quick Sale 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)