ha ha, that made me spit my tea out
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 507post #7591 of 79806/15/13 at 5:18am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #7592 of 79806/15/13 at 9:19amQuote:
Heir Audio is fast growing as a company and there have been interests from investors in the company who usually like to see a team working. I guess that the brand Heir Audio is their focus instead of individuals now. In fact the names of the two founders are not listed there anymore.post #7593 of 79806/15/13 at 9:25amQuote:Originally Posted by SpecTech
Heir Audio is fast growing as a company and there have been interests from investors in the company who usually like to see a team working. I guess that the brand Heir Audio is their focus instead of individuals now. In fact the names of the two founders are not listed there anymore.
Thanks for the insight SpecTech. Will you be acting as an official Heir spokesperson on these forums from now on?post #7594 of 79806/15/13 at 12:39pmpost #7595 of 79806/15/13 at 12:43pmpost #7596 of 79806/15/13 at 1:05pmQuote:
While that may be interesting, I can assure you that posts made by "Septic" does not in any way shape or form reflect any opininions, concepts,or ideas of the "Wizard."post #7597 of 79806/15/13 at 1:16pmpost #7598 of 79806/15/13 at 2:06pmpost #7599 of 79806/15/13 at 3:32pmQuote:
My only wonder was that he stated that the "Septic" fellow had no pull or sway with "The Wizard" - with no mention of Heir Audio. But on further examination, the Heir Audio name is still listed as his "sponsor" so hopefully there is nothing to worry about. Reading between the lines can get tiring.post #7600 of 79806/16/13 at 2:46am
Hey boys and girls. If you know anyone whose interested, I'm selling my Tzar 350s along with a gorgeous Toxic scorpion cable. Amazing pairing :)
I'm only selling due to a bad case of upgradeitis that has given my wallet a coronary
check my sig for detailspost #7601 of 79806/16/13 at 4:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Sinocelt
That's weird. Normally, he's always logged on Skype, even when he isn't sitting in front of his computer, but I've had problems reaching him too. I sent him an email about it. No answer yet.
Any response? I thought it was just me as I have had laptop issues last week anyway with emails.Quote:Quote:Quote:
I'm curious also, Hope he is okay and i am having to hold fire on a possible order as I await a reply from him on them.Quote:
Crypto cryptic as it was!
In regards to Ok-Guy (who is not "Ok" as he supports a netball team) and Lee730 Ion other subject of importing your goods, have to concur from experience about the packaging is always on the extra safe side and is over protected from been damaged even when I recently ordered a protective case for my Sony MDR-1 Headphones they was packed like there was fragile china plates inside!
I worked for one of the big Japanese electrical company's a few years ago and they had a special assembly plant here in the UK for a couple of products and the parts were made and shipped from Japan and just simple nuts and bolts where bubble wrapped twice and then filled with shredded cardboard and polystyrene filler in a size of a she box and everything else was just packed in two-three times the amount of bubble wrap needed leading to boxes twice the size as needed, can only imagine the extra cost in yearly airfreight doing it like that. It was great as i used to pop down to the goods in dept.where it was unpacked to use the boxes for eBay!
So anyway do not fear on packaging side when ordering from the far east and like Ok-Guy said as long as it is tracked and if payment made through PayPal you have nothing to worry about on whatever the declared cost of item may be. Touch wood I have not had a problem yet and I have ordered a so many Japanese cd's over the last few years and never had a problem.post #7602 of 79806/16/13 at 5:00ampost #7603 of 79806/16/13 at 7:39amQuote:
looks like you got more issues now... change ya name to Jonah
hark at the bird-turd supporter...Quote:
looks like there could be a few internecine wars breaking out soon...post #7604 of 79806/16/13 at 11:11ampost #7605 of 79806/16/13 at 11:33amQuote:
I would get in contact with Brannan from the US division of Heir. I'm sure he can sort something out for you. His email should be on the main Heir websiteReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 9 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 10 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 50 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Forum help, head-fi forum not accepting IMGUR images 3 minutes ago
- › Is Sennheiser HD598 worth keeping? Or should I return it to Amazon... 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)