Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 464  

post #6946 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post

 

 

All of this talk about the Tzar 350, inspired me to pull my out, as the 5.0 has been my "go to" for a while now as I am travelling a lot lately. Due to that, I tend to not swap out my IEMs...

 

So I pulled out my Tzar 350

 

 

 

Added some Brendan James on my DAP.....  and chuckled....  

 

Thanks for the refreshing reminder

Hey Wizard, sorry it had asked before but, why you don't use CIEM?

post #6947 of 7980

I asked him the same question lol. His ear canals have several bends so getting a fit is a nightmare. 

post #6948 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post

I asked him the same question lol. His ear canals have several bends so getting a fit is a nightmare. 

Maybe a silicone CIEM can do the trick?

post #6949 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

Hey Wizard, sorry it had asked before but, why you don't use CIEM?

 

 

      It is a life style choice with me, I need something that I can just give a quick "flick" and pop them loose so I can hear.   We have a new born in the family.....   and if you don't know this by now.....   Heed this,

 

Its best to be able to hear your wife during this time period, if you want to have any sort of harmony in your life.

 

 

It is also true, that my ear canals have some harsh bends to them, so really I feel my ears are more suitable for IEMs.

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

post #6950 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post

 

 

      It is a life style choice with me, I need something that I can just give a quick "flick" and pop them loose so I can hear.   We have a new born in the family.....   and if you don't know this by now.....   Heed this,

 

Its best to be able to hear your wife during this time period, if you want to have any sort of harmony in your life.

 

 

It is also true, that my ear canals have some harsh bends to them, so really I feel my ears are more suitable for IEMs.

A new born, wow man. I do wish a happy and healthy life for him/her and to the family too of course. I do respect you for your job and what you have done so far in Heir Audio and all, but also being a thoughtful father like this.. This is amazing smily_headphones1.gif

post #6951 of 7980

I think it is time to create the Wizard appreciation thread! bigsmile_face.gif


Edited by uchihaitachi - 5/4/13 at 9:36am
post #6952 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post

Their flagship headphone is actually pretty decent. Everythingelse well... lets just not go there :p

 

Uh, no...it's not.
post #6953 of 7980

THe executive sounds decent. Obviously ridiculously overpriced but still listenable.

post #6954 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post

THe executive sounds decent. Obviously ridiculously overpriced but still listenable.

I thought the Executive sounded the worst at Target.tongue.gif

post #6955 of 7980

Or is it lol. It is the gargantuan sized one whatever it is called.

post #6956 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post

Or is it lol. It is the gargantuan sized one whatever it is called.

Picture?

post #6957 of 7980

Sorry fellas... looking into some portable amps at the moment. I currently have a Pair of the Heir 8.a. I was wondering on some recomendations for an amplifier. I know its probably somewhere in this 400 odd page thread but was wondering if someone could save me the trouble?

post #6958 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemangi View Post

Sorry fellas... looking into some portable amps at the moment. I currently have a Pair of the Heir 8.a. I was wondering on some recomendations for an amplifier. I know its probably somewhere in this 400 odd page thread but was wondering if someone could save me the trouble?

The rendition 1? I believe Sorensiim said it's a great pairing with the 8a
post #6959 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemangi View Post

Sorry fellas... looking into some portable amps at the moment. I currently have a Pair of the Heir 8.a. I was wondering on some recomendations for an amplifier. I know its probably somewhere in this 400 odd page thread but was wondering if someone could save me the trouble?

Rendition 1 basicly. Everybody in here liked that one, since HA specially built for their own IEM/CIEMs. As said before, Sorensiim uses the same combination and he is so in love with it.

 

PS: The DAP he is using is DX100 if I am not mistaking. So DX100 + R1 + 8A.

post #6960 of 7980
Thread Starter 
Portaphile 627 it pairs excellently with the 8a.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread