Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 391  

post #5851 of 7980

lool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

Just got my Tzar 350 back the day before yesterday and it looks like my 8.A should be out for delivery today! 

 

post #5852 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post


Looks like we're both in the same boat. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully the plane didn't blow up or catch fire.

Check your tracking again. My expected delivery is Friday (it hasn't changed even with that delay). It apparently left Chengdu now. Im in the eastern time zone so I don't know how to read UPS time tracking. 

 

Chengdu, China 03/08/2013 3:03 A.M. Departure Scan
Chengdu, China 03/07/2013 11:15 P.M.

Departure Scan


Edited by serious7 - 3/7/13 at 11:27am
post #5853 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by serious7 View Post

Check your tracking again. My expected delivery is Friday (it hasn't changed even with that delay). It apparently left Chengdu now. Im in the eastern time zone so I don't know how to read UPS time tracking. 
Chengdu, China 03/08/2013 3:03 A.M. Departure Scan
Chengdu, China 03/07/2013 11:15 P.M. Departure Scan

I just got a phone call from UPS, they wanted to know if I wanted them to handle the customs clearing process and wanted to know if I would be paying the courier upon delivery or using credit upon delivery. I'm having my package delivered to a UPS store so I chose the credit card option. I just checked online tracking and mines saying Friday also. I'm a little sceptical about that delivery date but we'll see.
post #5854 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post


I just got a phone call from UPS, they wanted to know if I wanted them to handle the customs clearing process and wanted to know if I would be paying the courier upon delivery or using credit upon delivery. I'm having my package delivered to a UPS store so I chose the credit card option. I just checked online tracking and mines saying Friday also. I'm a little sceptical about that delivery date but we'll see.


Usually when you get the call from UPS that means it's in customs so that sounds like it's a good sign.

post #5855 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnero View Post


Usually when you get the call from UPS that means it's in customs so that sounds like it's a good sign.

I hope so, I'm crazy worried right now that when the package arrives at that UPS Store the damn thing either doesn't get accepted or does and then gets thrown aside and forgotten where it was put. The last time I used a UPS Store I had to raise a fuss to get this one lazy sit about to go look on the shelves and retrieve my package. A UPS Store isn't owned by UPS it's owned by someone else and they buy the rights to use the name. I really wish Heir didn't use UPS as their delivery service. I wish it was DHL or Purolator, as greedy as they are in my experience at least they're by far more dependable
Edited by DigitalFreak - 3/7/13 at 12:10pm
post #5856 of 7980

My sentiments exactly. That is why I told them to not use UPS and use EMS instead. :)
 

post #5857 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post


I hope so, I'm crazy worried right now that when the package arrives at that UPS Store the damn thing either doesn't get accepted or does and then gets thrown aside and forgotten where it was put. The last time I used a UPS Store I had to raise a fuss to get this one lazy sit about to go look on the shelves and retrieve my package. A UPS Store isn't owned by UPS it's owned by someone else and they buy the rights to use the name. I really wish Heir didn't use UPS as their delivery service. I wish it was DHL or Purolator, as greedy as they are in my experience at least they're by far more dependable

I always get hit hard on custom and tax by ups can you tell me your experience after like how much the final price for everything 

post #5858 of 7980
Anyone tried the 4.A with a tube amp?

Was thinking of a LD mkiii.
post #5859 of 7980

Just curious when will the UK office be stocked with Heir rendition amps? Have the issues with lithium based batteries been resolved?

post #5860 of 7980

Well according to the latest tracking info the package somehow left China 3 am this morning and as of 6:07 PM its now in my city awaiting clearance. How it supposedly got here so fast I have no idea and waiting to be cleared for what I also have no idea? Oh yeah, for whatever reason it's showing EXCEPTION in big bold red letters at the top of the page. Why it's doing that again I have no idea


Edited by DigitalFreak - 3/7/13 at 4:24pm
post #5861 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

Well according to the latest tracking info the package somehow left China 3 am this morning and as of 6:07 PM its now in my city awaiting clearance. How it supposedly got here so fast I have no idea and waiting to be cleared for what I also have no idea? Oh yeah, for whatever reason it's showing EXCEPTION in big bold red letters at the top of the page. Why it's doing that again I have no idea

Probably because you'll have to pay an exceptional customs fee :P.

post #5862 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Probably because you'll have to pay an exceptional customs fee :P.

post #5863 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Probably because you'll have to pay an exceptional customs fee :P.


deadhorse.gif

 

You've been sitting there just dying to whip that comment out and zing me haven't you


Edited by DigitalFreak - 3/7/13 at 5:19pm
post #5864 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post


deadhorse.gif

 

You've been sitting there just dying to whip that comment out and zing me haven't you


lol not really but I just couldn't resist :P. I wouldn't be surprised though if that was the reason.

post #5865 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


lol not really but I just couldn't resist :P. I wouldn't be surprised though if that was the reason.


Wouldn't surprise me a bit either.


Sort of off topic and sort of not. If anyone is interested in reading my uncensored impressions and rants concerning my incoming 4A's go to my FaceBook page and add me. I'll be updating my experiences with the 4A over the next few weeks as well as adding my views and rants concerning my incoming Q701 and Paradox (if it ever gets finished that is).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread