Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 375  

post #5611 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

How much does a genuine Picasso go for these days?

 

Also, please see my signature.

 

Signature explains it. 

 

Picasso, well...I appreciate art, but well...I'm very particular about what art I go for. I also do some design on the side as well. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

post #5612 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post

 

Signature explains it. 

 

Picasso, well...I appreciate art, but well...I'm very particular about what art I go for. I also do some design on the side as well. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

One of my friends don't like them either, another one was as blown away as I smile.gif

post #5613 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

One of my friends don't like them either, another one was as blown away as I smile.gif

 

I like some of the stuff, and some of them really look fantastic. There are some I don't dig at all though. However, two caveats. I'm sure a lot of them look even better up front, and everyone has different preferences, just like music tastes, food, sounds etc. 

post #5614 of 7980

Did someone just compare the Wizard to Picasso?

post #5615 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staal View Post

Did someone just compare the Wizard to Picasso?

This is Head-Fi. We can justify any expense.

post #5616 of 7980
Are bubbles anything to be worried about?

I think I noticed a very tiny one in the canal area of one mine.
post #5617 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiman View Post

Are bubbles anything to be worried about?

I think I noticed a very tiny one in the canal area of one mine.
Yes. Listening to a song containing a certain frequency will release the bubble which will make its way to your brain and transform you into a Heir Zombie. But seriously no. Unless it bothers you aesthetically, it happens and has no impact.
post #5618 of 7980
Raaar..... brains....

No doesn't bother me, but good to know. Thanks.
post #5619 of 7980

Panties...

 

Moist...

 

What's giving the shell the swirl effect?  Is it two colors mixed?  

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

 

post #5620 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by archercat View Post

Panties...

 

Moist...

 

What's giving the shell the swirl effect?  Is it two colors mixed?  

 

I'm not entirely sure how he does it - all that matters to me is that he did. 

 

I spent last night looking at ticket prices to China... delivery can't come soon enough! 

post #5621 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

 

I'm not entirely sure how he does it - all that matters to me is that he did. 

 

I spent last night looking at ticket prices to China... delivery can't come soon enough! 


I usually do no like too fancy CIEMs, but this does look good.

post #5622 of 7980

Aaaand here are mine.. finally finished.:) I'm happy I went for the Wizard option in the end. Very pleased with the outcome. Has something of liquid and solid lava. Too bad there's no orange glow-in-the-dark with some light shining through the crackles in the gray faceplate.:)

Now I can't wait to hear them.

 

 

 

post #5623 of 7980
Saw these on the Facebook page, look stunning!
post #5624 of 7980

My favourites!

 

 

 

post #5625 of 7980

How much is reshelling for? Going for the simple teal blue with clear ear canals but wondering what I could do if I wanted a change a while later?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread