also keeping with Heir's tradition of perfection! The Rendition portable amp is described as a 'quite' amp instead of 'quiet' on the website. Sorry about my outrageously unhealthy amount of stalking on the Heir website. Time to see daylight
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all of...
UP with the Encasement of Sound! When I heard the Shanling UP, I was perplexed. I had read many a comment espousing the virtues of the Audioquest Dragonfly Black (DFB), and especially the Red...
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 364post #5446 of 79802/20/13 at 8:50am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5447 of 79802/20/13 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
My posts express my opinion in a civil and measured manner so please do not lecture me. My posts will certainly not affect their business and I could be one of their next clients as I find the answers of the Wizard honest and convincing. And on top, of lecturing me you now represent "we headfiers". Please...
Ok edit, because I do not want things to blow out of proportions. I am sorry if anyone was offended by my posts...I will post more neutral opinions.
I cried myself to sleep last night, you BULLY.post #5448 of 79802/20/13 at 9:02ampost #5449 of 79802/20/13 at 9:03ampost #5450 of 79802/20/13 at 9:11ampost #5451 of 79802/20/13 at 9:57ampost #5452 of 79802/20/13 at 10:03ampost #5453 of 79802/20/13 at 10:44ampost #5454 of 79802/20/13 at 11:18amQuote:Originally Posted by Noobmachine
WOOO alright after a little tweaking of the my original design and some Wizardry magic, I finally have the final confirmation on my 8.As!!! So excited right now, hopefully they'll be in by the start of March! Here are some pics
Soooooooo excited right now, words really cant describe it :) A thousand "thank you"s for the Wizard and staff at Heir, amazing buying experience :D
Good luck to all others waiting for their confirmations!
Those look great! Congrats on the new babypost #5455 of 79802/20/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Jaw-droppingly good looking faceplates!post #5456 of 79802/20/13 at 12:28pmpost #5457 of 79802/20/13 at 12:36pmQuote:
That is lucky... where are you situated?post #5458 of 79802/20/13 at 1:31pmpost #5459 of 79802/20/13 at 1:45pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Onkyo E700BT Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX200 Firmware Modification Project 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 6 minutes ago
- › I hear this artifact in some tracks ranging from choral music to... 6 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio RX18 Review and Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear