also keeping with Heir's tradition of perfection! The Rendition portable amp is described as a 'quite' amp instead of 'quiet' on the website. Sorry about my outrageously unhealthy amount of stalking on the Heir website. Time to see daylight
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'm an on-ear open junkie, so this high praise says a lot about the PX95. A list of on-ear opens I have in various drawer: AKG K512, PX100-ii, PortaPros, Jays V-Jays, and some more that I can't...
Introduction This is a review of the Superlux hd 681 Evo, Version II. It is my first review on Head-Fi, so bear with me. The particular Evo under review here has roughly 40 hrs of burn-in time...
I Background, gear used and manifesto I first got interested in the ECP Black Diamond around the time of its release. I was in the market for a “flagship” amp but still didn’t know what type of...
FiiO Mont Blanc for IEM When you pick up the Mont Blanc you feel like you have something substantial in your hand. Not that is is overly heavy, no, it is conveys the impression that this thing...
I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not. Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphone because I...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 364post #5446 of 79802/20/13 at 8:50am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5447 of 79802/20/13 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
My posts express my opinion in a civil and measured manner so please do not lecture me. My posts will certainly not affect their business and I could be one of their next clients as I find the answers of the Wizard honest and convincing. And on top, of lecturing me you now represent "we headfiers". Please...
Ok edit, because I do not want things to blow out of proportions. I am sorry if anyone was offended by my posts...I will post more neutral opinions.
I cried myself to sleep last night, you BULLY.post #5448 of 79802/20/13 at 9:02ampost #5449 of 79802/20/13 at 9:03ampost #5450 of 79802/20/13 at 9:11ampost #5451 of 79802/20/13 at 9:57ampost #5452 of 79802/20/13 at 10:03ampost #5453 of 79802/20/13 at 10:44ampost #5454 of 79802/20/13 at 11:18amQuote:Originally Posted by Noobmachine
WOOO alright after a little tweaking of the my original design and some Wizardry magic, I finally have the final confirmation on my 8.As!!! So excited right now, hopefully they'll be in by the start of March! Here are some pics
Soooooooo excited right now, words really cant describe it :) A thousand "thank you"s for the Wizard and staff at Heir, amazing buying experience :D
Good luck to all others waiting for their confirmations!
Those look great! Congrats on the new babypost #5455 of 79802/20/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Jaw-droppingly good looking faceplates!post #5456 of 79802/20/13 at 12:28pmpost #5457 of 79802/20/13 at 12:36pmQuote:
That is lucky... where are you situated?post #5458 of 79802/20/13 at 1:31pmpost #5459 of 79802/20/13 at 1:45pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Amp and DAC me 30 seconds ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 1 minute ago
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 1 minute ago
- › RSA Portable Amp 1 minute ago
- › ATH AD700 or Alessandro MS1 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › a2+ or a5+ with dac down the road? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 6 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)