also keeping with Heir's tradition of perfection! The Rendition portable amp is described as a 'quite' amp instead of 'quiet' on the website. Sorry about my outrageously unhealthy amount of stalking on the Heir website. Time to see daylight
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Almost 2 months with these gems. I simply love these IEMs. I paired them against my Shure SE215 and the Havi B3 Pro 1 and I briefly pit them against the UE700s and Klipsch S4II. I am definitely no...
This is my first proper set of over ears, and I'm quite surprised! The bass is fast, punchy and has enough weight to satisfy the slight basshead in me. The treble is a bit laid back for me, and I...
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 364post #5446 of 79802/20/13 at 8:50am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5447 of 79802/20/13 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
My posts express my opinion in a civil and measured manner so please do not lecture me. My posts will certainly not affect their business and I could be one of their next clients as I find the answers of the Wizard honest and convincing. And on top, of lecturing me you now represent "we headfiers". Please...
Ok edit, because I do not want things to blow out of proportions. I am sorry if anyone was offended by my posts...I will post more neutral opinions.
I cried myself to sleep last night, you BULLY.post #5448 of 79802/20/13 at 9:02ampost #5449 of 79802/20/13 at 9:03ampost #5450 of 79802/20/13 at 9:11ampost #5451 of 79802/20/13 at 9:57ampost #5452 of 79802/20/13 at 10:03ampost #5453 of 79802/20/13 at 10:44ampost #5454 of 79802/20/13 at 11:18amQuote:Originally Posted by Noobmachine
WOOO alright after a little tweaking of the my original design and some Wizardry magic, I finally have the final confirmation on my 8.As!!! So excited right now, hopefully they'll be in by the start of March! Here are some pics
Soooooooo excited right now, words really cant describe it :) A thousand "thank you"s for the Wizard and staff at Heir, amazing buying experience :D
Good luck to all others waiting for their confirmations!
Those look great! Congrats on the new babypost #5455 of 79802/20/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Jaw-droppingly good looking faceplates!post #5456 of 79802/20/13 at 12:28pmpost #5457 of 79802/20/13 at 12:36pmQuote:
That is lucky... where are you situated?post #5458 of 79802/20/13 at 1:31pmpost #5459 of 79802/20/13 at 1:45pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 35 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 51 seconds ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 57 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [WANTED] AKG K712 PRO Compatible Cable 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 5 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 8 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by audiobean
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by donnot
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)