also keeping with Heir's tradition of perfection! The Rendition portable amp is described as a 'quite' amp instead of 'quiet' on the website. Sorry about my outrageously unhealthy amount of stalking on the Heir website. Time to see daylight
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 364post #5446 of 79802/20/13 at 8:50am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5447 of 79802/20/13 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
My posts express my opinion in a civil and measured manner so please do not lecture me. My posts will certainly not affect their business and I could be one of their next clients as I find the answers of the Wizard honest and convincing. And on top, of lecturing me you now represent "we headfiers". Please...
Ok edit, because I do not want things to blow out of proportions. I am sorry if anyone was offended by my posts...I will post more neutral opinions.
I cried myself to sleep last night, you BULLY.post #5448 of 79802/20/13 at 9:02ampost #5449 of 79802/20/13 at 9:03ampost #5450 of 79802/20/13 at 9:11ampost #5451 of 79802/20/13 at 9:57ampost #5452 of 79802/20/13 at 10:03ampost #5453 of 79802/20/13 at 10:44ampost #5454 of 79802/20/13 at 11:18amQuote:Originally Posted by Noobmachine
WOOO alright after a little tweaking of the my original design and some Wizardry magic, I finally have the final confirmation on my 8.As!!! So excited right now, hopefully they'll be in by the start of March! Here are some pics
Soooooooo excited right now, words really cant describe it :) A thousand "thank you"s for the Wizard and staff at Heir, amazing buying experience :D
Good luck to all others waiting for their confirmations!
Those look great! Congrats on the new babypost #5455 of 79802/20/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Jaw-droppingly good looking faceplates!post #5456 of 79802/20/13 at 12:28pmpost #5457 of 79802/20/13 at 12:36pmQuote:
That is lucky... where are you situated?post #5458 of 79802/20/13 at 1:31pmpost #5459 of 79802/20/13 at 1:45pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 19 seconds ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 57 seconds ago
- › question on balanced headphones 1 minute ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread Updated 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Best In ear bass headphones ????? 2 minutes ago
- › Exploring Portable amp/dac combos 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impression and Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2