Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 359post #5371 of 79802/16/13 at 8:56am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5372 of 79802/16/13 at 8:59ampost #5373 of 79802/16/13 at 9:06amQuote:Quote:
kryten as a Pink Floyd fan please choose the black and gray ones!
Edited by Gorillaz - 2/16/13 at 9:07ampost #5374 of 79802/16/13 at 9:15ampost #5375 of 79802/16/13 at 9:56amI know they'll be worth the wait, but having the Wizard do the design this time I'm dying to see what he comes up with!
Gorillaz, I get a very small pop when turning on the amp, but much less than my DX100.post #5376 of 79802/16/13 at 10:04ampost #5377 of 79802/16/13 at 10:11amQuote:
Thanks for answering, that's excellent, so there are no risk in damaging the BA driver with O2, sorry if insist I have read so may threads that I forget some of the stuff, and I think that I read somewhere that the O2 might damage sensitive iems like Heir's iems.post #5378 of 79802/16/13 at 10:13am
Hmphh, I just went on the Heir Audio site to kill some time and mess around a bit with possible color wood combinations and found out the site is down. Hope it's up and running again soon.post #5379 of 79802/16/13 at 10:30amQuote:
I've heard many stories that started out like yours, but ended in "...and I ended up leaving with a new pair of customs." Dangerous way to kill time, I'd say...lol. :Dpost #5380 of 79802/16/13 at 10:45ampost #5381 of 79802/16/13 at 11:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Freddychuk
Phew... It's been a long time since I last posted in this thread, I sent my impressions mid-november, but I wasn't sure they had received my impressions, they never sent me a confirmation email, I thought that the chinese postal service had lost them and was about to send them a new pair of impressions through UPS this time, but I just received this morning a confirmation email saying that my order was complete and that they were waiting for a confirmation and an address before sending them. Pretty excited about it, can't wait to have them! My design is traditional, didn't have enough money to add options, but I really like how they look. Happy/Impatient!post #5382 of 79802/16/13 at 11:53ampost #5383 of 79802/16/13 at 12:22pmpost #5384 of 79802/16/13 at 1:03pmpost #5385 of 79802/16/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
It does not hurt to ask, maybe the logo is off center on the left ear peice...
Beyond that, if you approve them, and then decide you don't like them based on aesthetics etc, then the shipping costs are your burden to correct them to your standards. So you should ask for up front shots like Kryten123 has.
Edited by FullCircle - 2/16/13 at 5:23pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 12 seconds ago
- › Just joined k7xx drop, need recommendations for budget dac/amp... 17 seconds ago
- › ALO Continental Dual Mono (CDM) with Mullard Tubes - Black ... 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › Canlanta 2016 Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio - Liquid Fire 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NW-ZX2 (Japan Version) 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions... 3 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...