Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one word comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 359post #5371 of 79802/16/13 at 8:56am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5372 of 79802/16/13 at 8:59ampost #5373 of 79802/16/13 at 9:06amQuote:Quote:
kryten as a Pink Floyd fan please choose the black and gray ones!
Edited by Gorillaz - 2/16/13 at 9:07ampost #5374 of 79802/16/13 at 9:15ampost #5375 of 79802/16/13 at 9:56amI know they'll be worth the wait, but having the Wizard do the design this time I'm dying to see what he comes up with!
Gorillaz, I get a very small pop when turning on the amp, but much less than my DX100.post #5376 of 79802/16/13 at 10:04ampost #5377 of 79802/16/13 at 10:11amQuote:
Thanks for answering, that's excellent, so there are no risk in damaging the BA driver with O2, sorry if insist I have read so may threads that I forget some of the stuff, and I think that I read somewhere that the O2 might damage sensitive iems like Heir's iems.post #5378 of 79802/16/13 at 10:13am
Hmphh, I just went on the Heir Audio site to kill some time and mess around a bit with possible color wood combinations and found out the site is down. Hope it's up and running again soon.post #5379 of 79802/16/13 at 10:30amQuote:
I've heard many stories that started out like yours, but ended in "...and I ended up leaving with a new pair of customs." Dangerous way to kill time, I'd say...lol. :Dpost #5380 of 79802/16/13 at 10:45ampost #5381 of 79802/16/13 at 11:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Freddychuk
Phew... It's been a long time since I last posted in this thread, I sent my impressions mid-november, but I wasn't sure they had received my impressions, they never sent me a confirmation email, I thought that the chinese postal service had lost them and was about to send them a new pair of impressions through UPS this time, but I just received this morning a confirmation email saying that my order was complete and that they were waiting for a confirmation and an address before sending them. Pretty excited about it, can't wait to have them! My design is traditional, didn't have enough money to add options, but I really like how they look. Happy/Impatient!post #5382 of 79802/16/13 at 11:53ampost #5383 of 79802/16/13 at 12:22pmpost #5384 of 79802/16/13 at 1:03pmpost #5385 of 79802/16/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
It does not hurt to ask, maybe the logo is off center on the left ear peice...
Beyond that, if you approve them, and then decide you don't like them based on aesthetics etc, then the shipping costs are your burden to correct them to your standards. So you should ask for up front shots like Kryten123 has.
Edited by FullCircle - 2/16/13 at 5:23pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 6 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Balance Card for HIFI-ET MA8 MA9 Super Digital Audio Music Player 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 5 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 6 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2