Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 359post #5371 of 79802/16/13 at 8:56am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5372 of 79802/16/13 at 8:59ampost #5373 of 79802/16/13 at 9:06amQuote:Quote:
kryten as a Pink Floyd fan please choose the black and gray ones!
Edited by Gorillaz - 2/16/13 at 9:07ampost #5374 of 79802/16/13 at 9:15ampost #5375 of 79802/16/13 at 9:56amI know they'll be worth the wait, but having the Wizard do the design this time I'm dying to see what he comes up with!
Gorillaz, I get a very small pop when turning on the amp, but much less than my DX100.post #5376 of 79802/16/13 at 10:04ampost #5377 of 79802/16/13 at 10:11amQuote:
Thanks for answering, that's excellent, so there are no risk in damaging the BA driver with O2, sorry if insist I have read so may threads that I forget some of the stuff, and I think that I read somewhere that the O2 might damage sensitive iems like Heir's iems.post #5378 of 79802/16/13 at 10:13am
Hmphh, I just went on the Heir Audio site to kill some time and mess around a bit with possible color wood combinations and found out the site is down. Hope it's up and running again soon.post #5379 of 79802/16/13 at 10:30amQuote:
I've heard many stories that started out like yours, but ended in "...and I ended up leaving with a new pair of customs." Dangerous way to kill time, I'd say...lol. :Dpost #5380 of 79802/16/13 at 10:45ampost #5381 of 79802/16/13 at 11:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Freddychuk
Phew... It's been a long time since I last posted in this thread, I sent my impressions mid-november, but I wasn't sure they had received my impressions, they never sent me a confirmation email, I thought that the chinese postal service had lost them and was about to send them a new pair of impressions through UPS this time, but I just received this morning a confirmation email saying that my order was complete and that they were waiting for a confirmation and an address before sending them. Pretty excited about it, can't wait to have them! My design is traditional, didn't have enough money to add options, but I really like how they look. Happy/Impatient!post #5382 of 79802/16/13 at 11:53ampost #5383 of 79802/16/13 at 12:22pmpost #5384 of 79802/16/13 at 1:03pmpost #5385 of 79802/16/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
It does not hurt to ask, maybe the logo is off center on the left ear peice...
Beyond that, if you approve them, and then decide you don't like them based on aesthetics etc, then the shipping costs are your burden to correct them to your standards. So you should ask for up front shots like Kryten123 has.
Edited by FullCircle - 2/16/13 at 5:23pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 8 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 44 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Four Choices for Closed Over-Ears Under $300 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal CIEM Demo Tour - TENTATIVE 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3