Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 359post #5371 of 79802/16/13 at 8:56am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5372 of 79802/16/13 at 8:59ampost #5373 of 79802/16/13 at 9:06amQuote:Quote:
kryten as a Pink Floyd fan please choose the black and gray ones!
Edited by Gorillaz - 2/16/13 at 9:07ampost #5374 of 79802/16/13 at 9:15ampost #5375 of 79802/16/13 at 9:56amI know they'll be worth the wait, but having the Wizard do the design this time I'm dying to see what he comes up with!
Gorillaz, I get a very small pop when turning on the amp, but much less than my DX100.post #5376 of 79802/16/13 at 10:04ampost #5377 of 79802/16/13 at 10:11amQuote:
Thanks for answering, that's excellent, so there are no risk in damaging the BA driver with O2, sorry if insist I have read so may threads that I forget some of the stuff, and I think that I read somewhere that the O2 might damage sensitive iems like Heir's iems.post #5378 of 79802/16/13 at 10:13am
Hmphh, I just went on the Heir Audio site to kill some time and mess around a bit with possible color wood combinations and found out the site is down. Hope it's up and running again soon.post #5379 of 79802/16/13 at 10:30amQuote:
I've heard many stories that started out like yours, but ended in "...and I ended up leaving with a new pair of customs." Dangerous way to kill time, I'd say...lol. :Dpost #5380 of 79802/16/13 at 10:45ampost #5381 of 79802/16/13 at 11:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Freddychuk
Phew... It's been a long time since I last posted in this thread, I sent my impressions mid-november, but I wasn't sure they had received my impressions, they never sent me a confirmation email, I thought that the chinese postal service had lost them and was about to send them a new pair of impressions through UPS this time, but I just received this morning a confirmation email saying that my order was complete and that they were waiting for a confirmation and an address before sending them. Pretty excited about it, can't wait to have them! My design is traditional, didn't have enough money to add options, but I really like how they look. Happy/Impatient!post #5382 of 79802/16/13 at 11:53ampost #5383 of 79802/16/13 at 12:22pmpost #5384 of 79802/16/13 at 1:03pmpost #5385 of 79802/16/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
It does not hurt to ask, maybe the logo is off center on the left ear peice...
Beyond that, if you approve them, and then decide you don't like them based on aesthetics etc, then the shipping costs are your burden to correct them to your standards. So you should ask for up front shots like Kryten123 has.
Edited by FullCircle - 2/16/13 at 5:23pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Woo Audio WDS-1 1 minute ago
- › New Sennheiser 598 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › There hasn't been a St. Louis meet in nearly 6.5 years! 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › FS: HRT Music Streamer II+ USB DAC 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)