Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/4/12
- productHeir Audio 3.Atagged by System, 8/8/12
- productHeir Audio 4.Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4.Aitagged by System, 8/8/12
- productHeir Audio 6.A custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8.Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Heir Audio World Tour Last post on 3/16/13 at 3:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Heir Audio 4.A Last post on 9/9/13 at 5:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Today
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 5/29/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and...
Q-audio French Silk Aftermarket Cable for MrSpeakers Alpha Dog INTRODUCTION I have spent a little over two months with the Alpha Dogs and its stock cable. About one month into the journey...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 359post #5371 of 79802/16/13 at 8:56am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5372 of 79802/16/13 at 8:59ampost #5373 of 79802/16/13 at 9:06amQuote:Quote:
kryten as a Pink Floyd fan please choose the black and gray ones!
Edited by Gorillaz - 2/16/13 at 9:07ampost #5374 of 79802/16/13 at 9:15ampost #5375 of 79802/16/13 at 9:56amI know they'll be worth the wait, but having the Wizard do the design this time I'm dying to see what he comes up with!
Gorillaz, I get a very small pop when turning on the amp, but much less than my DX100.post #5376 of 79802/16/13 at 10:04ampost #5377 of 79802/16/13 at 10:11amQuote:
Thanks for answering, that's excellent, so there are no risk in damaging the BA driver with O2, sorry if insist I have read so may threads that I forget some of the stuff, and I think that I read somewhere that the O2 might damage sensitive iems like Heir's iems.post #5378 of 79802/16/13 at 10:13am
Hmphh, I just went on the Heir Audio site to kill some time and mess around a bit with possible color wood combinations and found out the site is down. Hope it's up and running again soon.post #5379 of 79802/16/13 at 10:30amQuote:
I've heard many stories that started out like yours, but ended in "...and I ended up leaving with a new pair of customs." Dangerous way to kill time, I'd say...lol. :Dpost #5380 of 79802/16/13 at 10:45ampost #5381 of 79802/16/13 at 11:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Freddychuk
Phew... It's been a long time since I last posted in this thread, I sent my impressions mid-november, but I wasn't sure they had received my impressions, they never sent me a confirmation email, I thought that the chinese postal service had lost them and was about to send them a new pair of impressions through UPS this time, but I just received this morning a confirmation email saying that my order was complete and that they were waiting for a confirmation and an address before sending them. Pretty excited about it, can't wait to have them! My design is traditional, didn't have enough money to add options, but I really like how they look. Happy/Impatient!post #5382 of 79802/16/13 at 11:53ampost #5383 of 79802/16/13 at 12:22pmpost #5384 of 79802/16/13 at 1:03pmpost #5385 of 79802/16/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
It does not hurt to ask, maybe the logo is off center on the left ear peice...
Beyond that, if you approve them, and then decide you don't like them based on aesthetics etc, then the shipping costs are your burden to correct them to your standards. So you should ask for up front shots like Kryten123 has.
Edited by FullCircle - 2/16/13 at 5:23pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 32 seconds ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › IEMs to Headphones 1 minute ago
- › $1000 Challenge - List your best amp/headphone pairing that can be... 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for inexpensive, durable, portable in-ear headphones.... 3 minutes ago
- › How many headphones is too much? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 + Audinst HUD mini vs Sennheiser HD650 + Audinst... 4 minutes ago
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi