- 168 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 350post #5236 of 79802/11/13 at 5:06amThe website says it is 6 watt power etc and might blow up headphones so i am kinda afraid if nothing will happen i shall try it later.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5237 of 79802/11/13 at 5:20amTurn the volume all the way down, turn the amp on before plugging in the IEMs (in case the amp POPs on power up/down), and then put the IEMs in your ears before you start any music. If the amp noise is obvious, stop there and unplug your IEMs -- you won't have harmed anything, but you've proven that this combo isn't a good match. Otherwise play something while the volume is still all the way down and turn the knob slowly until you're at a comfortable listening level.
You're unlikely to harm anything if you go about it carefully.post #5238 of 79802/11/13 at 5:44ampost #5239 of 79802/11/13 at 5:59ampost #5240 of 79802/11/13 at 6:02amPart of my 4.A fit issue was too deep insertion, moreso on the right. An unpleasant surprise on first use as it smacked against the cartilage at the back of the canal. So I was confused about the "no longer doing musician fit" line as mine could not have gone any deeper.post #5241 of 79802/11/13 at 6:37am
I own the Lyr and it is known that there is an audible hiss with headphones that are low impedance. I guess this also affect earphones that may not be low impedance but nonetheless are higher sensitivity?post #5242 of 79802/11/13 at 7:01ampost #5243 of 79802/11/13 at 7:20ampost #5244 of 79802/11/13 at 7:43ampost #5245 of 79802/11/13 at 7:44am
sly - could u tell us a bit more about the player, how do u like it? compared to the studio V 3rd anv?
king8888 - its happened to quiet a few members in the thread earlier, nothing to worry about . they will reach u fine. its the way ups ships and tracks all their parcels, they travel half way round the world and the otherside and then reach you. sorry about the wait.post #5246 of 79802/11/13 at 7:54ampost #5247 of 79802/11/13 at 7:59amQuote:
If I'm right then it's :-
Cheerspost #5248 of 79802/11/13 at 8:05amQuote:
I have a Lyr for my HE-500's. I wouldn't use an IEM with them, there's just way too much power there. I've asked Schiit before and even they say none of their amps should be used with IEMs.post #5249 of 79802/11/13 at 8:09ampost #5250 of 79802/11/13 at 8:12amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 12 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 1 minute ago
- › Tera Player Thread - 24 bit WAV player ( impressions, opinions). 2 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › SinglePower MPX3 or Extreme Amp 3 minutes ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 4 minutes ago
- › Help: Replacement for Audax Tweeter 5 minutes ago
- › Post pics of your builds.... 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)