- 174 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 350post #5236 of 79802/11/13 at 5:06amThe website says it is 6 watt power etc and might blow up headphones so i am kinda afraid if nothing will happen i shall try it later.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5237 of 79802/11/13 at 5:20amTurn the volume all the way down, turn the amp on before plugging in the IEMs (in case the amp POPs on power up/down), and then put the IEMs in your ears before you start any music. If the amp noise is obvious, stop there and unplug your IEMs -- you won't have harmed anything, but you've proven that this combo isn't a good match. Otherwise play something while the volume is still all the way down and turn the knob slowly until you're at a comfortable listening level.
You're unlikely to harm anything if you go about it carefully.post #5238 of 79802/11/13 at 5:44ampost #5239 of 79802/11/13 at 5:59ampost #5240 of 79802/11/13 at 6:02amPart of my 4.A fit issue was too deep insertion, moreso on the right. An unpleasant surprise on first use as it smacked against the cartilage at the back of the canal. So I was confused about the "no longer doing musician fit" line as mine could not have gone any deeper.post #5241 of 79802/11/13 at 6:37am
I own the Lyr and it is known that there is an audible hiss with headphones that are low impedance. I guess this also affect earphones that may not be low impedance but nonetheless are higher sensitivity?post #5242 of 79802/11/13 at 7:01ampost #5243 of 79802/11/13 at 7:20ampost #5244 of 79802/11/13 at 7:43ampost #5245 of 79802/11/13 at 7:44am
sly - could u tell us a bit more about the player, how do u like it? compared to the studio V 3rd anv?
king8888 - its happened to quiet a few members in the thread earlier, nothing to worry about . they will reach u fine. its the way ups ships and tracks all their parcels, they travel half way round the world and the otherside and then reach you. sorry about the wait.post #5246 of 79802/11/13 at 7:54ampost #5247 of 79802/11/13 at 7:59amQuote:
If I'm right then it's :-
Cheerspost #5248 of 79802/11/13 at 8:05amQuote:
I have a Lyr for my HE-500's. I wouldn't use an IEM with them, there's just way too much power there. I've asked Schiit before and even they say none of their amps should be used with IEMs.post #5249 of 79802/11/13 at 8:09ampost #5250 of 79802/11/13 at 8:12amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Should I upgrade Schiit/ Mr. Speakers set up? 2 minutes ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Love my ATH-m50s but I am tired of the long coiled wire. Over-Ears... 2 minutes ago
- › WTS: Emu Teak Cups (Cups only) and the Drivers 2 minutes ago
- › What AMP and DAC for my k7XX 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...