Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 338  

post #5056 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiman View Post

What's a good bass track to test them with?

Thanks.

Testing for punch: Rage Against The Machine - Take The Power Back

 

Bass depth and texture: Trentemøller - Chameleon

post #5057 of 7980

Well, I just goy my "Sunny" letter with a shipping notice. Unfortunately, gmail gave a "message clipped" error; so, if Sunny sent a picture it did not make it through. But, I'm very pleased I beat the Chinese New Year shut down. 

post #5058 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

Testing for punch: Rage Against The Machine - Take The Power Back

 

Bass depth and texture: Trentemøller - Chameleon


Dude I think I bought the Rage Against the Machine album cos you mentioned it!

post #5059 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkteo View Post


Dude I think I bought the Rage Against the Machine album cos you mentioned it!

 

Don't worry. You made a great purchase.

 

Which one did you get?


Edited by Staal - 2/6/13 at 1:55am
post #5060 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkteo View Post


Dude I think I bought the Rage Against the Machine album cos you mentioned it!

biggrin.gif

 

Less typing, more listening!

post #5061 of 7980

My go to Sub Bass track is Massive Attack - Angels...with the right gear, can rattle your teeth ksc75smile.gif

post #5062 of 7980

Just heard from the Wizard....my 8.A have received the Wizard treatment....and are now stunning!

Simple, understated elegance biggrin.gif

 

Heir's service is second to none!

 

I'm even trying to convince a friend he needs 3.A and not an off the shelf he is thinking about

 

Before you ask I cant post them from the office(yep they seem to have re-allowed Head-fi), the proxy wont allow me to post with pictures attached.

post #5063 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staal View Post

 

Don't worry. You made a great purchase.

 

Which one did you get?

 

Self-titled album and The Battle for Los Angeles. I saw both at the local store and thought what the heck buy both!

post #5064 of 7980

Well start listening then! biggrin.gif

 

"Killing In The Name" off the self-titled album is still a must at most parties around here.

post #5065 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten123 View Post

 

 

Before you ask I cant post them from the office(yep they seem to have re-allowed Head-fi), the proxy wont allow me to post with pictures attached.

  

 

Let me help u

 

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

post #5066 of 7980
Those look rather nice. I don't know what you're having second thoughts about. If it was me I'd go with that design
post #5067 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post

  

Let me help u


Wow! Those look great. Let me get this straight..they were re-done already, and this is the result? Great service.
post #5068 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

Those look rather nice. I don't know what you're having second thoughts about. If it was me I'd go with that design


Those are the new Wizard design to replace my original cr@p idea biggrin.gif

Love the look of them - really elegant

 

Wizard did them overnight - unbelievable !

post #5069 of 7980

Pinstripe suit CIEMS! biggrin.gif

post #5070 of 7980

Those look amazing, congrats!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread