The crazy 8's...reminds me of Philly hockey growing up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 328post #4906 of 79802/1/13 at 5:40pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4907 of 79802/1/13 at 5:43pmThread Starterpost #4908 of 79802/1/13 at 5:46pmpost #4909 of 79802/1/13 at 5:47pmThread Starterpost #4910 of 79802/1/13 at 5:49pm
Not sure. I sent and email over to Sunny and she responded that they are working on them now and they should be done soon! So hopefully soon is by next week :P.
So how is the Portaphile? Is it warm sounding, smoothed out treble and an expansive sound stage? I kinda figured it would sound like this since my UHA6 MKII with Op Amp 627 AP sounded that way.
post #4911 of 79802/1/13 at 6:02pmThread Starter
I think Joe was spot on in his review, have you read that thread yet? I hope you really enjoy your 8's and look forward to your impressions. I however need to finish paying on my 6A's as my worst enemy right now is me at this rate if I am lucky I may get them around summertime. Head-fi has definitely put a hurting on my wallet lately.post #4912 of 79802/1/13 at 6:33pm
Just called UPS and they said that they will deliver my 8A & 6A today as opposed to the schedule on the Tracking Information of Monday:)
Can't wait!!!post #4913 of 79802/1/13 at 6:50pmThread Starterpost #4914 of 79802/1/13 at 6:53pmpost #4915 of 79802/1/13 at 6:59pmpost #4916 of 79802/1/13 at 7:12pmThread Starterpost #4917 of 79802/1/13 at 7:38pmpost #4918 of 79802/1/13 at 7:39pmpost #4919 of 79802/1/13 at 7:53pmpost #4920 of 79802/1/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by toxicdrift
hey guys, so my 8.A will leave from hk to mumbai on monday. and im thinking about DAP's now... what do u guys recomend
AK100 vs DX100 ??? which one has best synergy with the 8.A, i mainly listen to 320K mp3s... but will definately be listening to some high quality files once i get a player that plays them.
are there any other options. Sony F/A series?? Ipod Classic? .. if so what amp/dac combo do u suggest. i dont mind goin with a dap+amp combo as long as its worth it.. portable one though. ( even if it means a carrying a big bag) lol but the smaller the better. i have around 900$ as a budget for everything. .. just want something that will drive the 8.A properly. please help! sorry for the OT ... but i thought id ask here cuz most of those who own a 8.A keep checking this thread :)
Today I received the new CLAS db which I bought specifically for my 4A. I'm hoping it'll sound good with a Heir custom. Thus far it sounds great with everything else I own.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › About to buy first pair of IEMs - RHA MA750s 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › YES!!!!!!! I finally made it work!!!!!! 7 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 7 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 9 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 10 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)