The crazy 8's...reminds me of Philly hockey growing up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
For larger (1200x800) images, simply click any photoINTRODUCTIONAhhh – the portable amplifier – one of the audio enthusiast's more misunderstood tools / assets. For the beginner, there...
Preamble: I have already reviewed some of 1MORE’s and Xiaomi’s audio products in the past and all of them offered a great sound experience for their very reasonable price point. The...
I love the openness and light weight of earbuds, unfortunately those earbuds I tried such as OMX95, MX375, were lack of bass and musicality. Then I found Fiio EM3 is under $10 and got good review,...
I had K3003i with a custom cable. I bough it used and the cable had been replaced and the seller assured not sound different to original I loved it. I used it with Fiio X3 2nd Gen. I liked the...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 328post #4906 of 79802/1/13 at 5:40pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4907 of 79802/1/13 at 5:43pmThread Starterpost #4908 of 79802/1/13 at 5:46pmpost #4909 of 79802/1/13 at 5:47pmThread Starterpost #4910 of 79802/1/13 at 5:49pm
Not sure. I sent and email over to Sunny and she responded that they are working on them now and they should be done soon! So hopefully soon is by next week :P.
So how is the Portaphile? Is it warm sounding, smoothed out treble and an expansive sound stage? I kinda figured it would sound like this since my UHA6 MKII with Op Amp 627 AP sounded that way.
post #4911 of 79802/1/13 at 6:02pmThread Starter
I think Joe was spot on in his review, have you read that thread yet? I hope you really enjoy your 8's and look forward to your impressions. I however need to finish paying on my 6A's as my worst enemy right now is me at this rate if I am lucky I may get them around summertime. Head-fi has definitely put a hurting on my wallet lately.post #4912 of 79802/1/13 at 6:33pmpost #4913 of 79802/1/13 at 6:50pmThread Starterpost #4914 of 79802/1/13 at 6:53pmpost #4915 of 79802/1/13 at 6:59pmpost #4916 of 79802/1/13 at 7:12pmThread Starterpost #4917 of 79802/1/13 at 7:38pmpost #4918 of 79802/1/13 at 7:39pmpost #4919 of 79802/1/13 at 7:53pmpost #4920 of 79802/1/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by toxicdrift
hey guys, so my 8.A will leave from hk to mumbai on monday. and im thinking about DAP's now... what do u guys recomend
AK100 vs DX100 ??? which one has best synergy with the 8.A, i mainly listen to 320K mp3s... but will definately be listening to some high quality files once i get a player that plays them.
are there any other options. Sony F/A series?? Ipod Classic? .. if so what amp/dac combo do u suggest. i dont mind goin with a dap+amp combo as long as its worth it.. portable one though. ( even if it means a carrying a big bag) lol but the smaller the better. i have around 900$ as a budget for everything. .. just want something that will drive the 8.A properly. please help! sorry for the OT ... but i thought id ask here cuz most of those who own a 8.A keep checking this thread :)
Today I received the new CLAS db which I bought specifically for my 4A. I'm hoping it'll sound good with a Heir custom. Thus far it sounds great with everything else I own.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 1 minute ago
- › Have you heard all 3? Modi2 MB | Gungnir MB | YGGDRASIL 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Comparisons: 33 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄ ★☆ 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reccomend me a pair of IEMs around 100$ 3 minutes ago
- › Do Cooper wires vs Silver wires vs Stock wires matter ? 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Alternatives 4 minutes ago
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear