The crazy 8's...reminds me of Philly hockey growing up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Design and Comfort S5 is a new higher-end in-ear-monitor from Brainwavz retailing at about US$100. I’m glad Brainwavz has offerings at most price points below $200. It's great that companies such...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 328post #4906 of 79802/1/13 at 5:40pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4907 of 79802/1/13 at 5:43pmThread Starterpost #4908 of 79802/1/13 at 5:46pmpost #4909 of 79802/1/13 at 5:47pmThread Starterpost #4910 of 79802/1/13 at 5:49pm
Not sure. I sent and email over to Sunny and she responded that they are working on them now and they should be done soon! So hopefully soon is by next week :P.
So how is the Portaphile? Is it warm sounding, smoothed out treble and an expansive sound stage? I kinda figured it would sound like this since my UHA6 MKII with Op Amp 627 AP sounded that way.
post #4911 of 79802/1/13 at 6:02pmThread Starter
I think Joe was spot on in his review, have you read that thread yet? I hope you really enjoy your 8's and look forward to your impressions. I however need to finish paying on my 6A's as my worst enemy right now is me at this rate if I am lucky I may get them around summertime. Head-fi has definitely put a hurting on my wallet lately.post #4912 of 79802/1/13 at 6:33pm
Just called UPS and they said that they will deliver my 8A & 6A today as opposed to the schedule on the Tracking Information of Monday:)
Can't wait!!!post #4913 of 79802/1/13 at 6:50pmThread Starterpost #4914 of 79802/1/13 at 6:53pmpost #4915 of 79802/1/13 at 6:59pmpost #4916 of 79802/1/13 at 7:12pmThread Starterpost #4917 of 79802/1/13 at 7:38pmpost #4918 of 79802/1/13 at 7:39pmpost #4919 of 79802/1/13 at 7:53pmpost #4920 of 79802/1/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by toxicdrift
hey guys, so my 8.A will leave from hk to mumbai on monday. and im thinking about DAP's now... what do u guys recomend
AK100 vs DX100 ??? which one has best synergy with the 8.A, i mainly listen to 320K mp3s... but will definately be listening to some high quality files once i get a player that plays them.
are there any other options. Sony F/A series?? Ipod Classic? .. if so what amp/dac combo do u suggest. i dont mind goin with a dap+amp combo as long as its worth it.. portable one though. ( even if it means a carrying a big bag) lol but the smaller the better. i have around 900$ as a budget for everything. .. just want something that will drive the 8.A properly. please help! sorry for the OT ... but i thought id ask here cuz most of those who own a 8.A keep checking this thread :)
Today I received the new CLAS db which I bought specifically for my 4A. I'm hoping it'll sound good with a Heir custom. Thus far it sounds great with everything else I own.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › My friend's wife yelled at me. 12 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 39 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X1 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW]: Future Sonics MG5Pro 10mm Dynamic Driver Custom Fit... 1 minute ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Silver Dragon V1 CIEM Cable Broken 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K701/K702 vs. AKG Q701? 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by kingpage
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)