The crazy 8's...reminds me of Philly hockey growing up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 328post #4906 of 79802/1/13 at 5:40pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4907 of 79802/1/13 at 5:43pmThread Starterpost #4908 of 79802/1/13 at 5:46pmpost #4909 of 79802/1/13 at 5:47pmThread Starterpost #4910 of 79802/1/13 at 5:49pm
Not sure. I sent and email over to Sunny and she responded that they are working on them now and they should be done soon! So hopefully soon is by next week :P.
So how is the Portaphile? Is it warm sounding, smoothed out treble and an expansive sound stage? I kinda figured it would sound like this since my UHA6 MKII with Op Amp 627 AP sounded that way.
post #4911 of 79802/1/13 at 6:02pmThread Starter
I think Joe was spot on in his review, have you read that thread yet? I hope you really enjoy your 8's and look forward to your impressions. I however need to finish paying on my 6A's as my worst enemy right now is me at this rate if I am lucky I may get them around summertime. Head-fi has definitely put a hurting on my wallet lately.post #4912 of 79802/1/13 at 6:33pm
Just called UPS and they said that they will deliver my 8A & 6A today as opposed to the schedule on the Tracking Information of Monday:)
Can't wait!!!post #4913 of 79802/1/13 at 6:50pmThread Starterpost #4914 of 79802/1/13 at 6:53pmpost #4915 of 79802/1/13 at 6:59pmpost #4916 of 79802/1/13 at 7:12pmThread Starterpost #4917 of 79802/1/13 at 7:38pmpost #4918 of 79802/1/13 at 7:39pmpost #4919 of 79802/1/13 at 7:53pmpost #4920 of 79802/1/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by toxicdrift
hey guys, so my 8.A will leave from hk to mumbai on monday. and im thinking about DAP's now... what do u guys recomend
AK100 vs DX100 ??? which one has best synergy with the 8.A, i mainly listen to 320K mp3s... but will definately be listening to some high quality files once i get a player that plays them.
are there any other options. Sony F/A series?? Ipod Classic? .. if so what amp/dac combo do u suggest. i dont mind goin with a dap+amp combo as long as its worth it.. portable one though. ( even if it means a carrying a big bag) lol but the smaller the better. i have around 900$ as a budget for everything. .. just want something that will drive the 8.A properly. please help! sorry for the OT ... but i thought id ask here cuz most of those who own a 8.A keep checking this thread :)
Today I received the new CLAS db which I bought specifically for my 4A. I'm hoping it'll sound good with a Heir custom. Thus far it sounds great with everything else I own.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Any good quality USB sound cards to power DT 700 80s? 3 seconds ago
- › JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~ 5 seconds ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 16 seconds ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) 25 seconds ago
- › Icon Audio HP8/MP 3 38 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread,... 1 minute ago
- › RSA SR-71B portable headphone amplifier, balanced input and output 2 minutes ago
- › Advice for Reterminating an IEM 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . dual Sabre ES9018K2M dacs . . please post... 2 minutes ago
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob