The crazy 8's...reminds me of Philly hockey growing up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 328post #4906 of 79802/1/13 at 5:40pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4907 of 79802/1/13 at 5:43pmThread Starterpost #4908 of 79802/1/13 at 5:46pmpost #4909 of 79802/1/13 at 5:47pmThread Starterpost #4910 of 79802/1/13 at 5:49pm
Not sure. I sent and email over to Sunny and she responded that they are working on them now and they should be done soon! So hopefully soon is by next week :P.
So how is the Portaphile? Is it warm sounding, smoothed out treble and an expansive sound stage? I kinda figured it would sound like this since my UHA6 MKII with Op Amp 627 AP sounded that way.
post #4911 of 79802/1/13 at 6:02pmThread Starter
I think Joe was spot on in his review, have you read that thread yet? I hope you really enjoy your 8's and look forward to your impressions. I however need to finish paying on my 6A's as my worst enemy right now is me at this rate if I am lucky I may get them around summertime. Head-fi has definitely put a hurting on my wallet lately.post #4912 of 79802/1/13 at 6:33pm
Just called UPS and they said that they will deliver my 8A & 6A today as opposed to the schedule on the Tracking Information of Monday:)
Can't wait!!!post #4913 of 79802/1/13 at 6:50pmThread Starterpost #4914 of 79802/1/13 at 6:53pmpost #4915 of 79802/1/13 at 6:59pmpost #4916 of 79802/1/13 at 7:12pmThread Starterpost #4917 of 79802/1/13 at 7:38pmpost #4918 of 79802/1/13 at 7:39pmpost #4919 of 79802/1/13 at 7:53pmpost #4920 of 79802/1/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by toxicdrift
hey guys, so my 8.A will leave from hk to mumbai on monday. and im thinking about DAP's now... what do u guys recomend
AK100 vs DX100 ??? which one has best synergy with the 8.A, i mainly listen to 320K mp3s... but will definately be listening to some high quality files once i get a player that plays them.
are there any other options. Sony F/A series?? Ipod Classic? .. if so what amp/dac combo do u suggest. i dont mind goin with a dap+amp combo as long as its worth it.. portable one though. ( even if it means a carrying a big bag) lol but the smaller the better. i have around 900$ as a budget for everything. .. just want something that will drive the 8.A properly. please help! sorry for the OT ... but i thought id ask here cuz most of those who own a 8.A keep checking this thread :)
Today I received the new CLAS db which I bought specifically for my 4A. I'm hoping it'll sound good with a Heir custom. Thus far it sounds great with everything else I own.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 26 seconds ago
- › Sony XBA-A2 need help/opinion 32 seconds ago
- › Which is best for Rock music? SoundMagic E30, E50, E80, and others 48 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › I think my left ear is slightly weaker 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 4 minutes ago
- › Chesky Records Tournament Finals: Last Chance to get 50% off any... 7 minutes ago
- › Need a badge? 10 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2