Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 312  

post #4666 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post

Folks,

There is an announcement to make, and I want to get this out into the open and clear the air.

The price for rush order service has gone up. If a customer has an order waiting to be built, and wants to change their order to rush order, the new price will be applied. 

Nothing wrong with that, thanks for letting us know!

I would assume this is because of how many orders you're getting, so sounds like a good problem to have.
post #4667 of 7980

Yeah, I had some concerns about my impressions since it was taken with a very wide-jaw. So, I probably would have played it safe and sent it to the US. 

post #4668 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post


Cesar is a great guy. I have been emailing him for awhile now and will be purchasing the 627. If you ask him he will use a screw terminal for the battery instead of soldering the leads. My 627 will be coming with the terminals.


I know this isn't the thread for this and I'm sorry for further derailing the Heir thread but I have to ask. Has anyone tried talking to Cesar to see if it's possible to pack a bigger battery into the 627? Four hours really isn't a lot and  once that battery begins to show it's age you'll be lucky to get two hours.

 

An now back to our regular scheduled program......

Hey guys this afternoon I purchased a CLAS -db for my 4A's

post #4669 of 7980

Just made my payment for the last 6.A LE with the Wizard's Design!  Decided I need to reward myself for just going through surgery and recovery from my ruptured Achilles -- 2 weeks of recovery and 6 weeks of physical therapy.

 

Should definitely have my new CIEMs by then.

beerchug.gif

post #4670 of 7980

Just got informed that my Tzar 350+/Rendition 1 were shipped. Can't wait!

 

Still thinking about what DAP to get though.

post #4671 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunninho View Post

Just made my payment for the last 6.A LE with the Wizard's Design!  Decided I need to reward myself for just going through surgery and recovery from my ruptured Achilles -- 2 weeks of recovery and 6 weeks of physical therapy.

Should definitely have my new CIEMs by then.
beerchug.gif

Congratz On the 6.A!

Maybe heir will have a new 6.A design in future
With an introductory offer! biggrin.gif
post #4672 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRo-Fi View Post

Just got informed that my Tzar 350+/Rendition 1 were shipped. Can't wait!

 

Still thinking about what DAP to get though.

 

      At this very moment, I have the Magnus 1, Tzar 350, Rendition 1, and Cowon J3 ..... 

 

      Nice

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

post #4673 of 7980
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunninho View Post

Just made my payment for the last 6.A LE with the Wizard's Design!  Decided I need to reward myself for just going through surgery and recovery from my ruptured Achilles -- 2 weeks of recovery and 6 weeks of physical therapy.

Should definitely have my new CIEMs by then.
beerchug.gif

Congratulations. I haven't made final payment on mine yet. I am waiting until after the Chinese Holidays in February. Looking forward to your impressions and also the Wizards magic. Have you sent your impressions out?
post #4674 of 7980
Can anyone at heir confirm how long the offices/labs will be closed during cny? Thanks.
post #4675 of 7980

+1 ^ i think its from Feb 9th - Feb 15th on the calenders http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/china/spring-festival

 

my impressions just reached shanghai, hopefully should reach chengdu soon. biggrin.gif

 

 


Edited by toxicdrift - 1/22/13 at 11:34am
post #4676 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post


Congratulations. I haven't made final payment on mine yet. I am waiting until after the Chinese Holidays in February. Looking forward to your impressions and also the Wizards magic. Have you sent your impressions out?

 

Thanks.  No impressions needed as they'll be built according to my 4.As which were sent out earlier.  I'll definitely share my thoughts on the 6.A when they arrive.

post #4677 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post

 

      At this very moment, I have the Magnus 1, Tzar 350, Rendition 1, and Cowon J3 ..... 

 

      Nice

 

I'm pretty sure you have plenty of interesting and yet to be revealed things, Wizard.

 

Soon™. Sigh...

post #4678 of 7980

I just got my Tzar 350 and I just want to say thanks to the Heir Audio folks.  This thing excude quality, pairs great with my Hisound Audio studio v3 (greatly reduce the hiss).  Heir Audio totally get my business for my next purchase, looking at you 8.A.  Maybe Heir Audio will do another promotion around Christmas again? /nudge /nudge. 

post #4679 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovyBiscuits View Post

I just got my Tzar 350 and I just want to say thanks to the Heir Audio folks.  This thing excude quality, pairs great with my Hisound Audio studio v3 (greatly reduce the hiss).  Heir Audio totally get my business for my next purchase, looking at you 8.A.  Maybe Heir Audio will do another promotion around Christmas again? /nudge /nudge. 

I’d love to see that, too, if only because my current backup headphone is an Ultimate Ears 700, which doesn’t even come remotely close to my 4.A, not to mention the 8.A I’ve ordered. I’d love for Heir to run another big promotion (say for current owners who you love so much?) so I could pick up one of their universals as a second set.
post #4680 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovyBiscuits View Post

I just got my Tzar 350 and I just want to say thanks to the Heir Audio folks.  This thing excude quality, pairs great with my Hisound Audio studio v3 (greatly reduce the hiss).  Heir Audio totally get my business for my next purchase, looking at you 8.A.  Maybe Heir Audio will do another promotion around Christmas again? /nudge /nudge. 


I'd sure hope there is 0 hiss with the high impedance of the Tzar lmao. The Hisound RE262 with its 150 ohms had absolutely 0 hiss on the Studio V. It was as black as night lol :).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread