I convinced my friend to buy an IEM from Heir Audio. He needs some help on deciding which one to get. Here are the things he's looking for:
- fun > precision
- bass not important, but a little bit strong is ok. too strong = bad
- highs are really important
- vocals are really important, especially female vocals
- i want headphones optimized for electronic music. though i do listen to a bit
of classical, jazz, ...
- i often use a somewhat v shaped equalizer (meaning the equalizer graph looks somewhat like a V shape)
- i listen to music on a cowon z2
- i dont have an amp, but am willing to get one if it can be carried around in my pocket
Please advise on what my friend should get. 8A is out of the question due to budgeting.