If anybody here is both a 4.A owner and a Herbie Hancock fan, I might add that the album Head Hunters sounds incredible. I highly recommend the 4.A for jazz aficionados.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have to give Massdrop a lot of credit for trying to bring high-end audio to the masses through their audiophile community. Those behind their initiatives have managed to bring together...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 273post #4081 of 798012/18/12 at 7:20pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4082 of 798012/18/12 at 8:24pmpost #4083 of 798012/18/12 at 8:36pmOrdered mine 11/24, shipped 12/9 and arrived at my door 12/14. Probably could have shipped 2 days earlier but I needed to make a difference payment for shipping due me picking wrong choice. I thought the 4 Ai was shipping from USA rather than China.post #4084 of 798012/18/12 at 8:46pmQuote:
Non-custom products and accessories ordered by customers in North America ship from here in San Diego, please allow a couple days for processing and then two days for your to actual reach you once it has shipped (orders in the US ship via UPS 2nd Day Air).post #4085 of 798012/18/12 at 9:54pm
I did order the 4 A.i + premium package so mine came from China
Edited by WNBC - 12/18/12 at 9:55pmpost #4086 of 798012/19/12 at 1:02amQuote:
I agree with this......
I have the 4.Ai and spent last night listening to Miles Davis' Bitches Brew and Sketches of Spain, followed by some Etta James and John Coltrane. All of these sounded amazing via my modded iPod - The National - 4.Aipost #4087 of 798012/19/12 at 3:06ampost #4088 of 798012/19/12 at 3:09ampost #4089 of 798012/19/12 at 3:12ampost #4090 of 798012/19/12 at 3:18am
Same here. Sent off on 22/11 with local postal service. Since then.. silence. Lost in China. I hope they're just in a pile of parcels in China customs, along with yours.:)post #4091 of 798012/19/12 at 3:21amQuote:
Yesterday I was at my local post office and I asked about shipping with them to China. They said the delivery times greatly vary to China, and the tracking will only confirm the reception there once it's delivered, if chinese postal services has their system working properly. It's always a gamble with the tracking, but they said the packages do get delivered. I was also told that sometimes packages are held for long periods of time at chinese customs. If you din't use "door-to-door" tracking (like DHL, UPS, etc), there's no way to know exactly where's your package right now...post #4092 of 798012/19/12 at 3:53amQuote:If you din't use "door-to-door" tracking (like DHL, UPS, etc), there's no way to know exactly where's your package right now...
Well my tracking is still showing 15/11 International Hub - Forwarded for Export
I am sure I paid for more tracking than that!
I'm going to have read the small print now I think.post #4093 of 798012/19/12 at 4:06amQuote:
I think you're looking at this the wrong way. Your local postal service has no influence on how often (if ever) the Chinese postal service will be updating that tracking info.post #4094 of 798012/19/12 at 4:13amQuote:
True - but I'm sure they sold it to me in that it would be tracked "Every Step of the Way"
At the very least they should have updated that it had arrived in Chinapost #4095 of 798012/19/12 at 4:21amQuote:
If the service you paid is from your local postal service, I think you won't get that kind of tracking. It will be tracked until it leaves your country, and then the tracking would be done by chinese postal service once it arrives there. But it seems that doesn't happen quite like that...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 17 seconds ago
- › How can you reduce treble (for gaming) 28 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 37 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 54 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by SoundApprentice
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...