If anybody here is both a 4.A owner and a Herbie Hancock fan, I might add that the album Head Hunters sounds incredible. I highly recommend the 4.A for jazz aficionados.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 273post #4081 of 798012/18/12 at 7:20pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4082 of 798012/18/12 at 8:24pmpost #4083 of 798012/18/12 at 8:36pmOrdered mine 11/24, shipped 12/9 and arrived at my door 12/14. Probably could have shipped 2 days earlier but I needed to make a difference payment for shipping due me picking wrong choice. I thought the 4 Ai was shipping from USA rather than China.post #4084 of 798012/18/12 at 8:46pmQuote:
Non-custom products and accessories ordered by customers in North America ship from here in San Diego, please allow a couple days for processing and then two days for your to actual reach you once it has shipped (orders in the US ship via UPS 2nd Day Air).post #4085 of 798012/18/12 at 9:54pm
I did order the 4 A.i + premium package so mine came from China
Edited by WNBC - 12/18/12 at 9:55pmpost #4086 of 798012/19/12 at 1:02amQuote:
I agree with this......
I have the 4.Ai and spent last night listening to Miles Davis' Bitches Brew and Sketches of Spain, followed by some Etta James and John Coltrane. All of these sounded amazing via my modded iPod - The National - 4.Aipost #4087 of 798012/19/12 at 3:06ampost #4088 of 798012/19/12 at 3:09ampost #4089 of 798012/19/12 at 3:12ampost #4090 of 798012/19/12 at 3:18am
Same here. Sent off on 22/11 with local postal service. Since then.. silence. Lost in China. I hope they're just in a pile of parcels in China customs, along with yours.:)post #4091 of 798012/19/12 at 3:21amQuote:
Yesterday I was at my local post office and I asked about shipping with them to China. They said the delivery times greatly vary to China, and the tracking will only confirm the reception there once it's delivered, if chinese postal services has their system working properly. It's always a gamble with the tracking, but they said the packages do get delivered. I was also told that sometimes packages are held for long periods of time at chinese customs. If you din't use "door-to-door" tracking (like DHL, UPS, etc), there's no way to know exactly where's your package right now...post #4092 of 798012/19/12 at 3:53amQuote:If you din't use "door-to-door" tracking (like DHL, UPS, etc), there's no way to know exactly where's your package right now...
Well my tracking is still showing 15/11 International Hub - Forwarded for Export
I am sure I paid for more tracking than that!
I'm going to have read the small print now I think.post #4093 of 798012/19/12 at 4:06amQuote:
I think you're looking at this the wrong way. Your local postal service has no influence on how often (if ever) the Chinese postal service will be updating that tracking info.post #4094 of 798012/19/12 at 4:13amQuote:
True - but I'm sure they sold it to me in that it would be tracked "Every Step of the Way"
At the very least they should have updated that it had arrived in Chinapost #4095 of 798012/19/12 at 4:21amQuote:
If the service you paid is from your local postal service, I think you won't get that kind of tracking. It will be tracked until it leaves your country, and then the tracking would be done by chinese postal service once it arrives there. But it seems that doesn't happen quite like that...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 13 seconds ago
- › Whisky (or Whiskey) Fi 24 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for Speakers and Amp for >£150? Wharfedale 9.1's? 3 minutes ago
- › The concept design drawing of FiiO New Docking AMP E09S. How do you... 4 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)