Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 266  

post #3976 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houbi View Post

..so my 8.A's finally arrived today. Heir has done an outstanding Job, the fit is perfect and they sound great! best of all, no taxes!

 

Not even German tax? Your 8.A spent more time there than anywhere else... biggrin.gif

post #3977 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houbi View Post

..so my 8.A's finally arrived today. Heir has done an outstanding Job, the fit is perfect and they sound great! best of all, no taxes!

 

UPS collects a few days later per letter. At least that's how it works in Denmark.

post #3978 of 7980

For those guys who live in countries with hot climates, how is it to wear full size CIEM shells when it's really hot? Won't it make your inner ear too sweaty or something like that? redface.gif

post #3979 of 7980
In my experience: no more or less than any other IEM that seals the ear. On the whole much more comfortable than full-sized on-ear or over-ear sealed headphones.
post #3980 of 7980
Where i live Fedex or DHL send the bill by letter. UPS allways collect it at the door.

Well, my 8.A have seen a lot of the World yapp. China, Korea, France, Switzerland, Germany, more parts of Switzerland... :-)
Edited by Houbi - 12/11/12 at 10:49am
post #3981 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

For those guys who live in countries with hot climates, how is it to wear full size CIEM shells when it's really hot? Won't it make your inner ear too sweaty or something like that? redface.gif

It is easier to put your CIEM, maybe because of the sweat. 

post #3982 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

For those guys who live in countries with hot climates, how is it to wear full size CIEM shells when it's really hot? Won't it make your inner ear too sweaty or something like that? redface.gif

 

     Silicone is by far the worst

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

post #3983 of 7980

I finally got my impressions done. It was a weird experience and quite fun. However, the audiologist (she was cute) said she did not understand one of the instructions on the list provided by Heir audio. I'm a little worried about that.

400

 

I will have to ship these to the US office in San Diego, right?

post #3984 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObeyurMaster View Post

I finally got my impressions done. It was a weird experience and quite fun. However, the audiologist (she was cute) said she did not understand one of the instructions on the list provided by Heir audio. I'm a little worried about that.

400

 

I will have to ship these to the US office in San Diego, right?


Was the problem with the direction to compress the impression? My audiologist had some concerns with that particular instruction, but settled on a light push to make sure the material formed close to the ear.

post #3985 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarySaville View Post


Was the problem with the direction to compress the impression? My audiologist had some concerns with that particular instruction, but settled on a light push to make sure the material formed close to the ear.

Yes.. That one. Although my audiologist said it may be about marking the impression near the tragus or whatever.

post #3986 of 7980
My impressions were received at the lab in Chengdu now. Can't wait for my 8A to be made and shipped. Only one more week till they'll be shipped off to me, can't wait. biggrin.gif
post #3987 of 7980

I still can't get over how ear impressions always remind me of dinosaur boogers. I know i know I'm an idiot. tongue.gif

 

Only 8 more days and counting until I get my impressions done up

post #3988 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarySaville View Post


Was the problem with the direction to compress the impression? My audiologist had some concerns with that particular instruction, but settled on a light push to make sure the material formed close to the ear.


So is that the correct procedure? I'd like to know so when I get mine done I can explain it to the audiologist

post #3989 of 7980

Just fell in love with the earlier works of Evanescence all over again. Listening to the album Fallen on 4.A. It is nearly a divine experience, despite how dark this music is.

post #3990 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C.S. View Post

Just fell in love with the earlier works of Evanescence all over again. Listening to the album Fallen on 4.A. It is nearly a divine experience, despite how dark this music is.


Good to know there's a fellow Evanescence fan on this forum. That will probably be one of my have to listen to albums when I get my 4A

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread