My cousin had his ears flushed for free by his doctor. But that's on the NHS, would it be the same in the US?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 244post #3646 of 798011/30/12 at 7:02am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3647 of 798011/30/12 at 7:22am
that cost lots of money to own 2 custom at the same time. Did u have to take 2 ear impressions for these 2 customs or just 1?post #3648 of 798011/30/12 at 7:58amQuote:
I have both customs like rubick and I used only 1 impression to make them. As long as you order both at the same time, it's no problem for Heir to use the same impression.post #3649 of 798011/30/12 at 7:59ampost #3650 of 798011/30/12 at 9:43ampost #3651 of 798011/30/12 at 10:20amQuote:
Unless machine done, actually, even then, you really can't achieve 2 perfectly identical housings. They will have slight differences to them.post #3652 of 798011/30/12 at 10:20amQuote:
Probably 2 different technicians working on the IEMS (one for the 8.a and another for 4.a).post #3653 of 798011/30/12 at 10:37ampost #3654 of 798011/30/12 at 10:38ampost #3655 of 798011/30/12 at 10:59ampost #3656 of 798011/30/12 at 11:26amQuote:
He has 2 IEMs... The 8A and the 4A. One of them sits perfectly in both ears (I think it was the 8A). He says he has fit issues with the 4A.post #3657 of 798011/30/12 at 7:02pmSo I got home from work just before 5 PM and thankfully UPS didn't deliver yet.
I checked the tracking and it was just scanned right now in my city (10 PM) I didn't know UPS worked this late.
Hopefully I have it soon.post #3658 of 798011/30/12 at 7:24pmQuote:
Yup did insert correctly.
Think my left ear abit more sensitive. Guess let it season for a few more days first then comment. But the sound is nothing short of awesomenesspost #3659 of 798011/30/12 at 7:49pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 second ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 12 seconds ago
- › CanJam Music Appreciation Contest 19 seconds ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 21 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Bravo Audio V3 Discussion and Mods. 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2