My cousin had his ears flushed for free by his doctor. But that's on the NHS, would it be the same in the US?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 244post #3646 of 798011/30/12 at 7:02am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3647 of 798011/30/12 at 7:22am
that cost lots of money to own 2 custom at the same time. Did u have to take 2 ear impressions for these 2 customs or just 1?post #3648 of 798011/30/12 at 7:58amQuote:
I have both customs like rubick and I used only 1 impression to make them. As long as you order both at the same time, it's no problem for Heir to use the same impression.post #3649 of 798011/30/12 at 7:59ampost #3650 of 798011/30/12 at 9:43ampost #3651 of 798011/30/12 at 10:20amQuote:
Unless machine done, actually, even then, you really can't achieve 2 perfectly identical housings. They will have slight differences to them.post #3652 of 798011/30/12 at 10:20amQuote:
Probably 2 different technicians working on the IEMS (one for the 8.a and another for 4.a).post #3653 of 798011/30/12 at 10:37ampost #3654 of 798011/30/12 at 10:38ampost #3655 of 798011/30/12 at 10:59ampost #3656 of 798011/30/12 at 11:26amQuote:
He has 2 IEMs... The 8A and the 4A. One of them sits perfectly in both ears (I think it was the 8A). He says he has fit issues with the 4A.post #3657 of 798011/30/12 at 7:02pmSo I got home from work just before 5 PM and thankfully UPS didn't deliver yet.
I checked the tracking and it was just scanned right now in my city (10 PM) I didn't know UPS worked this late.
Hopefully I have it soon.post #3658 of 798011/30/12 at 7:24pmQuote:
Yup did insert correctly.
Think my left ear abit more sensitive. Guess let it season for a few more days first then comment. But the sound is nothing short of awesomenesspost #3659 of 798011/30/12 at 7:49pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 54 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › MHDT Paradisea(+) Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 6 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 6 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 6 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 7 minutes ago
- › Cambridge meet impressions, 25 April 2015 8 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2