My cousin had his ears flushed for free by his doctor. But that's on the NHS, would it be the same in the US?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 244post #3646 of 798011/30/12 at 7:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3647 of 798011/30/12 at 7:22am
that cost lots of money to own 2 custom at the same time. Did u have to take 2 ear impressions for these 2 customs or just 1?post #3648 of 798011/30/12 at 7:58amQuote:
I have both customs like rubick and I used only 1 impression to make them. As long as you order both at the same time, it's no problem for Heir to use the same impression.post #3649 of 798011/30/12 at 7:59ampost #3650 of 798011/30/12 at 9:43ampost #3651 of 798011/30/12 at 10:20amQuote:
Unless machine done, actually, even then, you really can't achieve 2 perfectly identical housings. They will have slight differences to them.post #3652 of 798011/30/12 at 10:20amQuote:
Probably 2 different technicians working on the IEMS (one for the 8.a and another for 4.a).post #3653 of 798011/30/12 at 10:37ampost #3654 of 798011/30/12 at 10:38ampost #3655 of 798011/30/12 at 10:59ampost #3656 of 798011/30/12 at 11:26amQuote:
He has 2 IEMs... The 8A and the 4A. One of them sits perfectly in both ears (I think it was the 8A). He says he has fit issues with the 4A.post #3657 of 798011/30/12 at 7:02pmSo I got home from work just before 5 PM and thankfully UPS didn't deliver yet.
I checked the tracking and it was just scanned right now in my city (10 PM) I didn't know UPS worked this late.
Hopefully I have it soon.post #3658 of 798011/30/12 at 7:24pmQuote:
Yup did insert correctly.
Think my left ear abit more sensitive. Guess let it season for a few more days first then comment. But the sound is nothing short of awesomenesspost #3659 of 798011/30/12 at 7:49pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 22 seconds ago
- › Best 100-150$ headphones for pop music 26 seconds ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 1 minute ago
- › Central Florida Mini Meet Confirmed Sat. July 26, 2014 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr, New, Open Box, Shipping, Paypal included 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Sievking, Woo, Audio Technica, and Stax headphone stands 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)