My cousin had his ears flushed for free by his doctor. But that's on the NHS, would it be the same in the US?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 244post #3646 of 798011/30/12 at 7:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3647 of 798011/30/12 at 7:22am
that cost lots of money to own 2 custom at the same time. Did u have to take 2 ear impressions for these 2 customs or just 1?post #3648 of 798011/30/12 at 7:58amQuote:
I have both customs like rubick and I used only 1 impression to make them. As long as you order both at the same time, it's no problem for Heir to use the same impression.post #3649 of 798011/30/12 at 7:59ampost #3650 of 798011/30/12 at 9:43ampost #3651 of 798011/30/12 at 10:20amQuote:
Unless machine done, actually, even then, you really can't achieve 2 perfectly identical housings. They will have slight differences to them.post #3652 of 798011/30/12 at 10:20amQuote:
Probably 2 different technicians working on the IEMS (one for the 8.a and another for 4.a).post #3653 of 798011/30/12 at 10:37ampost #3654 of 798011/30/12 at 10:38ampost #3655 of 798011/30/12 at 10:59ampost #3656 of 798011/30/12 at 11:26amQuote:
He has 2 IEMs... The 8A and the 4A. One of them sits perfectly in both ears (I think it was the 8A). He says he has fit issues with the 4A.post #3657 of 798011/30/12 at 7:02pmSo I got home from work just before 5 PM and thankfully UPS didn't deliver yet.
I checked the tracking and it was just scanned right now in my city (10 PM) I didn't know UPS worked this late.
Hopefully I have it soon.post #3658 of 798011/30/12 at 7:24pmQuote:
Yup did insert correctly.
Think my left ear abit more sensitive. Guess let it season for a few more days first then comment. But the sound is nothing short of awesomenesspost #3659 of 798011/30/12 at 7:49pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 14 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 35 seconds ago
- › Burson Audio HA-160DS Amp/DAC Solid State Like New! -- For Sale or... 48 seconds ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 53 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Dallas, TX - Sunday, May 25th, 2014 - "May Mix It Up" meetup 2 minutes ago
- › The Bucket-Rin OA-7: A DiY driver transplant into a Pickering OA-7... 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob