This is bad, I haven't even received my 4A yet and tonight I was killing time on the order form selecting possible options for a 8A. I'm such a lost cause.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'll do my best to keep this review nice and short, and hit all the key points. Sections: -Overview about myself (to give background on music preferences, previously owned IEMs,...
Introduction Everyone here and their mothers have heard of the HD600/650. After over 10+ years, the HD600 series still remains a timeless classic, withstanding the test of time with is...
I first joined Head-Fi in November of 2014. At the time I owned a couple of pairs of IEM’s, and had just purchased my first DAP (Fiio X3) and over ear headphones (Sennheiser HD598). I really...
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 241post #3601 of 798011/28/12 at 10:28pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3602 of 798011/28/12 at 11:24pmpost #3603 of 798011/29/12 at 1:20ampost #3604 of 798011/29/12 at 2:24ampost #3605 of 798011/29/12 at 3:10ampost #3606 of 798011/29/12 at 4:25ampost #3607 of 798011/29/12 at 4:31ampost #3608 of 798011/29/12 at 4:59ampost #3609 of 798011/29/12 at 5:27ampost #3610 of 798011/29/12 at 5:35ampost #3611 of 798011/29/12 at 5:36ampost #3612 of 798011/29/12 at 6:45ampost #3613 of 798011/29/12 at 6:47ampost #3614 of 798011/29/12 at 7:09ampost #3615 of 798011/29/12 at 7:36am
So, I was thinking of doing a trade for the 4.Ai for my 4.A... then, I thought, what if I get "Wood"? Hmmmm... ok, so I was wondering if Heir does Laser engraving on the Wood instead of just the Acrylic? I'd like to have my current CIEMS with Wood, but want my current artwork "burned" onto the wood and not the Acrylic. Thoughts?
Edited by WayTooCrazy - 11/29/12 at 7:37amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › NEW Audio-Technica IEMs: CKR7LTD, CKR9LTD, CKB50, CKB70 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 41 seconds ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Sony Xperia Z5 Range - Audio Quality 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 4 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Review] Encore Rockmaster IE (In-Ear) - well rounded $30 budget... 6 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2