I was thinking the opposite mine are so light I just assumed they were empty shells?!
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 237post #3541 of 798011/27/12 at 5:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3542 of 798011/27/12 at 5:42ampost #3543 of 798011/27/12 at 5:53ampost #3544 of 798011/27/12 at 6:26am
Sorry for the Off Topic Guys.
Just wondering if you guys have seen and want to participate in this:
We're hoping the thread will be added to the Home page to make it more visible to everyone.
Cheerspost #3545 of 798011/27/12 at 6:42amQuote:
My 4.A has no fill.
I have another custom with a partial fill (basically the length of the nozzle plus a little), and to be honest, while the ambient noise blocking is improved the difference in practice is not as great as you'd think.
There is a useful explanation of why in some Starkey literature I read a while back: if the environment is sufficiently loud the sound is going to be conducted through your bones as much as through the ear canal, and the law of diminishing returns apply.post #3546 of 798011/27/12 at 6:54ampost #3547 of 798011/27/12 at 7:10ampost #3548 of 798011/27/12 at 7:42ampost #3549 of 798011/27/12 at 7:44ampost #3550 of 798011/27/12 at 12:04pmpost #3551 of 798011/27/12 at 1:25pmpost #3552 of 798011/27/12 at 1:37pmpost #3553 of 798011/27/12 at 1:41pmpost #3554 of 798011/27/12 at 2:46pmCalled UPS just now to see if I could pick up the package since no one will be at home Friday.
Sure enough, I have to wait for one delivery attempt and then call to schedule it.
Won't be getting my 4.A until Monday afternoon now.post #3555 of 798011/27/12 at 3:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 2844 Active Users (658 Members and 2186 Guests)
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Appreciation Thread+Review 16 seconds ago
- › [Review] Oppo PM-1, Oppo hit the nail on the head 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude