I was thinking the opposite mine are so light I just assumed they were empty shells?!
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 237post #3541 of 798011/27/12 at 5:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3542 of 798011/27/12 at 5:42ampost #3543 of 798011/27/12 at 5:53ampost #3544 of 798011/27/12 at 6:26am
Sorry for the Off Topic Guys.
Just wondering if you guys have seen and want to participate in this:
We're hoping the thread will be added to the Home page to make it more visible to everyone.
Cheerspost #3545 of 798011/27/12 at 6:42amQuote:
My 4.A has no fill.
I have another custom with a partial fill (basically the length of the nozzle plus a little), and to be honest, while the ambient noise blocking is improved the difference in practice is not as great as you'd think.
There is a useful explanation of why in some Starkey literature I read a while back: if the environment is sufficiently loud the sound is going to be conducted through your bones as much as through the ear canal, and the law of diminishing returns apply.post #3546 of 798011/27/12 at 6:54ampost #3547 of 798011/27/12 at 7:10ampost #3548 of 798011/27/12 at 7:42ampost #3549 of 798011/27/12 at 7:44ampost #3550 of 798011/27/12 at 12:04pmpost #3551 of 798011/27/12 at 1:25pmpost #3552 of 798011/27/12 at 1:37pmpost #3553 of 798011/27/12 at 1:41pmpost #3554 of 798011/27/12 at 2:46pmCalled UPS just now to see if I could pick up the package since no one will be at home Friday.
Sure enough, I have to wait for one delivery attempt and then call to schedule it.
Won't be getting my 4.A until Monday afternoon now.post #3555 of 798011/27/12 at 3:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2410 Active Users (479 Members and 1931 Guests)
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 35 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Dr. Dre -- I'm Losing Billions to Fake Beats from China 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 6 minutes ago
- › Hello! Having an amp problem. 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman amps ? 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 minutes ago
- › D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: T-PEOS Altone 200 Review!) 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)