Hi everyone!I don't know if my question has been already answered in this post..but,is there in the web a place where i can order heir audio phones which ship worldwide?except for the official site..
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 230post #3436 of 798011/25/12 at 3:18pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3437 of 798011/25/12 at 3:47pmpost #3438 of 798011/25/12 at 3:54pm
Their online ordering is a tad strange at first if you don't know what you're doing. Just go to Store>Order>fill out all your info, then check the IEM you want to order. Then go through all those options and make sure you select the ones you want, or select "Not Required" for all the ones you don't want. Finally, choose shipping, and submit.post #3439 of 798011/25/12 at 3:57pmpost #3440 of 798011/25/12 at 5:42pmQuote:
I would venture a guess that your graphic would be too complex to get on your CIEM, but then again... maybe the Wizard is doing Digital Photography integration now... would be kinda cool if so.post #3441 of 798011/25/12 at 5:54pmQuote:
I don't think he does, but even that wouldn't give good results anyway. Simply try looking at the same picture reduced to 1/2 inch on your screen, which would be its size on a CIEM faceplate. It's very hard to distinguish anything.post #3442 of 798011/25/12 at 6:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by anoxy
Their online ordering is a tad strange at first if you don't know what you're doing. Just go to Store>Order>fill out all your info, then check the IEM you want to order. Then go through all those options and make sure you select the ones you want, or select "Not Required" for all the ones you don't want. Finally, choose shipping, and submit.
If you live in the North American territories shipping for IEMs is 29$post #3443 of 798011/25/12 at 6:35pmpost #3444 of 798011/25/12 at 7:03pmQuote:
Even if the answer is yes, I don't know if it's a good idea; it's very finely detailed and textured, and most of that will be lost when it's shrunk down and printed on plastic. I would recommend either using something much simpler and with higher contrast, or talking with Wizard about what kind of inlay is possible using that artwork as a starting point.post #3445 of 798011/25/12 at 7:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lidster
My 4.a's arrived this week
I won't try and talk about the sound as many others on here have described it far better than I can. I did want to say a couple of things though.
The image above has the crown logo on it. This wasn't exactly what I wanted as there was some confusion on my order form. I informed Sunny and my right CIEM was remade with the Heir Audio text that I wanted - excellent customer service and I want to thank all at Heir Audio for being understanding on this.
These things insert DEEP! Far deeper than my merlins and to begin with I was concerned but I quickly got used to it. In the end the fit is better than my merlins!
I was surprised by the impact and quantity of bass. From what I'd read I wasn't expecting it but I have been pleasantly surprised.
So far I'm very pleased and they have achieved what I wanted in giving me a sound sig that is different enough to my merlins for me to justify shelling out a load more cash. Next year I just have to find a nother reason for buying my next set of CIEM's - whatever they may be!
For those in the UK wondering about import duty. I got these at the end of the early promotion for $450. I ended up paying £82 sterling when I collected them from UPS.
Did you requested a musician fit or a standard fit for your CIEM?post #3446 of 798011/25/12 at 7:26pmpost #3447 of 798011/25/12 at 7:32pmpost #3448 of 798011/25/12 at 7:55pmpost #3449 of 798011/25/12 at 8:34pm
Hooray! Just received an email from Sunny, and in it were pictures of my new Heir 4.A. They'll ship after order confirmation is complete.
These look much cooler than I imagined them. Can't wait to have these in my hands and then shortly afterward, in my ears.
And one more picture:
Edited by C.C.S. - 11/25/12 at 8:50pmpost #3450 of 798011/25/12 at 8:40pmQuote:
On another forum I read about headphone shops that handle the whole process for you, but they are basically acting as intermediaries, so you'll end up paying more than ordering directly from Heir. Some people from Singapore noted that their stores were charging over $100 more.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Central Florida Mini Meet Confirmed Sat. July 26, 2014 12 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 3 minutes ago
- › [WTT] for DX90, X5 or HDP-R10 (partial trade with my DX50/ less... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)