Hi everyone!I don't know if my question has been already answered in this post..but,is there in the web a place where i can order heir audio phones which ship worldwide?except for the official site..
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 230post #3436 of 798011/25/12 at 3:18pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3437 of 798011/25/12 at 3:47pmpost #3438 of 798011/25/12 at 3:54pm
Their online ordering is a tad strange at first if you don't know what you're doing. Just go to Store>Order>fill out all your info, then check the IEM you want to order. Then go through all those options and make sure you select the ones you want, or select "Not Required" for all the ones you don't want. Finally, choose shipping, and submit.post #3439 of 798011/25/12 at 3:57pmpost #3440 of 798011/25/12 at 5:42pmQuote:
I would venture a guess that your graphic would be too complex to get on your CIEM, but then again... maybe the Wizard is doing Digital Photography integration now... would be kinda cool if so.post #3441 of 798011/25/12 at 5:54pmQuote:
I don't think he does, but even that wouldn't give good results anyway. Simply try looking at the same picture reduced to 1/2 inch on your screen, which would be its size on a CIEM faceplate. It's very hard to distinguish anything.post #3442 of 798011/25/12 at 6:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by anoxy
Their online ordering is a tad strange at first if you don't know what you're doing. Just go to Store>Order>fill out all your info, then check the IEM you want to order. Then go through all those options and make sure you select the ones you want, or select "Not Required" for all the ones you don't want. Finally, choose shipping, and submit.
If you live in the North American territories shipping for IEMs is 29$post #3443 of 798011/25/12 at 6:35pmpost #3444 of 798011/25/12 at 7:03pmQuote:
Even if the answer is yes, I don't know if it's a good idea; it's very finely detailed and textured, and most of that will be lost when it's shrunk down and printed on plastic. I would recommend either using something much simpler and with higher contrast, or talking with Wizard about what kind of inlay is possible using that artwork as a starting point.post #3445 of 798011/25/12 at 7:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lidster
My 4.a's arrived this week
I won't try and talk about the sound as many others on here have described it far better than I can. I did want to say a couple of things though.
The image above has the crown logo on it. This wasn't exactly what I wanted as there was some confusion on my order form. I informed Sunny and my right CIEM was remade with the Heir Audio text that I wanted - excellent customer service and I want to thank all at Heir Audio for being understanding on this.
These things insert DEEP! Far deeper than my merlins and to begin with I was concerned but I quickly got used to it. In the end the fit is better than my merlins!
I was surprised by the impact and quantity of bass. From what I'd read I wasn't expecting it but I have been pleasantly surprised.
So far I'm very pleased and they have achieved what I wanted in giving me a sound sig that is different enough to my merlins for me to justify shelling out a load more cash. Next year I just have to find a nother reason for buying my next set of CIEM's - whatever they may be!
For those in the UK wondering about import duty. I got these at the end of the early promotion for $450. I ended up paying £82 sterling when I collected them from UPS.
Did you requested a musician fit or a standard fit for your CIEM?post #3446 of 798011/25/12 at 7:26pmpost #3447 of 798011/25/12 at 7:32pmpost #3448 of 798011/25/12 at 7:55pmpost #3449 of 798011/25/12 at 8:34pm
Hooray! Just received an email from Sunny, and in it were pictures of my new Heir 4.A. They'll ship after order confirmation is complete.
These look much cooler than I imagined them. Can't wait to have these in my hands and then shortly afterward, in my ears.
And one more picture:
Edited by C.C.S. - 11/25/12 at 8:50pmpost #3450 of 798011/25/12 at 8:40pmQuote:
On another forum I read about headphone shops that handle the whole process for you, but they are basically acting as intermediaries, so you'll end up paying more than ordering directly from Heir. Some people from Singapore noted that their stores were charging over $100 more.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "The Lab" 17 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 44 seconds ago
- › Which model of Comply tips do you like best? 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3