Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 230  

post #3436 of 7980

Hi everyone!I don't know if my question has been already answered in this post..but,is there in the web a place where i can order heir audio phones which ship worldwide?except for the official site..

post #3437 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlorena View Post

Hi everyone!I don't know if my question has been already answered in this post..but,is there in the web a place where i can order heir audio phones which ship worldwide?except for the official site..


Why wouldn't you order from their official site?

post #3438 of 7980

Their online ordering is a tad strange at first if you don't know what you're doing. Just go to Store>Order>fill out all your info, then check the IEM you want to order. Then go through all those options and make sure you select the ones you want, or select "Not Required" for all the ones you don't want. Finally, choose shipping, and submit.

post #3439 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23t23dS View Post


Why wouldn't you order from their official site?

Because with shipping they would cost me 299 plus 55..and i was just curious if others sellers make a different price..

post #3440 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

Seems like I'm the only one who didn't opt for the wood options and picked custom art

 

 

You guys think they'll be able to get that design on my face plates?

I would venture a guess that your graphic would be too complex to get on your CIEM, but then again... maybe the Wizard is doing Digital Photography integration now... would be kinda cool if so.

post #3441 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayTooCrazy View Post

I would venture a guess that your graphic would be too complex to get on your CIEM, but then again... maybe the Wizard is doing Digital Photography integration now... would be kinda cool if so.

 

I don't think he does, but even that wouldn't give good results anyway. Simply try looking at the same picture reduced to 1/2 inch on your screen, which would be its size on a CIEM faceplate. It's very hard to distinguish anything.

post #3442 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoxy View Post

Their online ordering is a tad strange at first if you don't know what you're doing. Just go to Store>Order>fill out all your info, then check the IEM you want to order. Then go through all those options and make sure you select the ones you want, or select "Not Required" for all the ones you don't want. Finally, choose shipping, and submit.

 

 

      If you live in the North American territories shipping for IEMs is 29$

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

post #3443 of 7980

How do you get $29 shipping to America? The only option I see is the prepaid freight for $55

post #3444 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

Seems like I'm the only one who didn't opt for the wood options and picked custom art


You guys think they'll be able to get that design on my face plates?

Even if the answer is yes, I don't know if it's a good idea; it's very finely detailed and textured, and most of that will be lost when it's shrunk down and printed on plastic. I would recommend either using something much simpler and with higher contrast, or talking with Wizard about what kind of inlay is possible using that artwork as a starting point.
post #3445 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidster View Post

My 4.a's arrived this week biggrin.gif

 

 

700

 

I won't try and talk about the sound as many others on here have described it far better than I can.  I did want to say a couple of things though.

 

The image above has the crown logo on it.  This wasn't exactly what I wanted as there was some confusion on my order form.  I informed Sunny and my right CIEM was remade with the Heir Audio text that I wanted - excellent customer service and I want to thank all at Heir Audio for being understanding on this.

 

These things insert DEEP!  Far deeper than my merlins and to begin with I was concerned but I quickly got used to it.  In the end the fit is better than my merlins!

 

I was surprised by the impact and quantity of bass.  From what I'd read I wasn't expecting it but I have been pleasantly surprised.

 

So far I'm very pleased and they have achieved what I wanted in giving me a sound sig that is different enough to my merlins for me to justify shelling out a load more cash.   Next year I just have to find a nother reason for buying my next set of CIEM's - whatever they may be!

 

For those in the UK wondering about import duty.  I got these at the end of the early promotion for $450.  I ended up paying £82 sterling when I collected them from UPS.

Did you requested a musician fit or a standard fit for your CIEM?

post #3446 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by serious7 View Post

Did you requested a musician fit or a standard fit for your CIEM?

I don't think they do musician fits anymore.

post #3447 of 7980

Removed.  I figured it out.


Edited by pspivak - 11/25/12 at 7:36pm
post #3448 of 7980
Ignore Double Post. Network Lag. 
post #3449 of 7980

Hooray! Just received an email from Sunny, and in it were pictures of my new Heir 4.A. They'll ship after order confirmation is complete.

 

Heir Audio 4.A w/cocobolo face plates and Heir Audio crowns.

 

 

These look much cooler than I imagined them. Can't wait to have these in my hands and then shortly afterward, in my ears. biggrin.gif

 

And one more picture:

 

1000


Edited by C.C.S. - 11/25/12 at 8:50pm
post #3450 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlorena View Post

Hi everyone!I don't know if my question has been already answered in this post..but,is there in the web a place where i can order heir audio phones which ship worldwide?except for the official site..

On another forum I read about headphone shops that handle the whole process for you, but they are basically acting as intermediaries, so you'll end up paying more than ordering directly from Heir. Some people from Singapore noted that their stores were charging over $100 more.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread