Hi everyone!I don't know if my question has been already answered in this post..but,is there in the web a place where i can order heir audio phones which ship worldwide?except for the official site..
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 230post #3436 of 798011/25/12 at 3:18pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3437 of 798011/25/12 at 3:47pmpost #3438 of 798011/25/12 at 3:54pm
Their online ordering is a tad strange at first if you don't know what you're doing. Just go to Store>Order>fill out all your info, then check the IEM you want to order. Then go through all those options and make sure you select the ones you want, or select "Not Required" for all the ones you don't want. Finally, choose shipping, and submit.post #3439 of 798011/25/12 at 3:57pmpost #3440 of 798011/25/12 at 5:42pmQuote:
I would venture a guess that your graphic would be too complex to get on your CIEM, but then again... maybe the Wizard is doing Digital Photography integration now... would be kinda cool if so.post #3441 of 798011/25/12 at 5:54pmQuote:
I don't think he does, but even that wouldn't give good results anyway. Simply try looking at the same picture reduced to 1/2 inch on your screen, which would be its size on a CIEM faceplate. It's very hard to distinguish anything.post #3442 of 798011/25/12 at 6:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by anoxy
Their online ordering is a tad strange at first if you don't know what you're doing. Just go to Store>Order>fill out all your info, then check the IEM you want to order. Then go through all those options and make sure you select the ones you want, or select "Not Required" for all the ones you don't want. Finally, choose shipping, and submit.
If you live in the North American territories shipping for IEMs is 29$post #3443 of 798011/25/12 at 6:35pmpost #3444 of 798011/25/12 at 7:03pmQuote:
Even if the answer is yes, I don't know if it's a good idea; it's very finely detailed and textured, and most of that will be lost when it's shrunk down and printed on plastic. I would recommend either using something much simpler and with higher contrast, or talking with Wizard about what kind of inlay is possible using that artwork as a starting point.post #3445 of 798011/25/12 at 7:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lidster
My 4.a's arrived this week
I won't try and talk about the sound as many others on here have described it far better than I can. I did want to say a couple of things though.
The image above has the crown logo on it. This wasn't exactly what I wanted as there was some confusion on my order form. I informed Sunny and my right CIEM was remade with the Heir Audio text that I wanted - excellent customer service and I want to thank all at Heir Audio for being understanding on this.
These things insert DEEP! Far deeper than my merlins and to begin with I was concerned but I quickly got used to it. In the end the fit is better than my merlins!
I was surprised by the impact and quantity of bass. From what I'd read I wasn't expecting it but I have been pleasantly surprised.
So far I'm very pleased and they have achieved what I wanted in giving me a sound sig that is different enough to my merlins for me to justify shelling out a load more cash. Next year I just have to find a nother reason for buying my next set of CIEM's - whatever they may be!
For those in the UK wondering about import duty. I got these at the end of the early promotion for $450. I ended up paying £82 sterling when I collected them from UPS.
Did you requested a musician fit or a standard fit for your CIEM?post #3446 of 798011/25/12 at 7:26pmpost #3447 of 798011/25/12 at 7:32pmpost #3448 of 798011/25/12 at 7:55pmpost #3449 of 798011/25/12 at 8:34pm
Hooray! Just received an email from Sunny, and in it were pictures of my new Heir 4.A. They'll ship after order confirmation is complete.
These look much cooler than I imagined them. Can't wait to have these in my hands and then shortly afterward, in my ears.
And one more picture:
Edited by C.C.S. - 11/25/12 at 8:50pmpost #3450 of 798011/25/12 at 8:40pmQuote:
On another forum I read about headphone shops that handle the whole process for you, but they are basically acting as intermediaries, so you'll end up paying more than ordering directly from Heir. Some people from Singapore noted that their stores were charging over $100 more.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 59 seconds ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Southwestern Michigan Meet - Kalamazoo Jan/Feb 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio A5 thread: an upgrade of E12A, MUSES02+LME49600, 800mW,... 2 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball and Extra Tubes 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear