Hi everyone!I don't know if my question has been already answered in this post..but,is there in the web a place where i can order heir audio phones which ship worldwide?except for the official site..
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 230post #3436 of 798011/25/12 at 3:18pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3437 of 798011/25/12 at 3:47pmpost #3438 of 798011/25/12 at 3:54pm
Their online ordering is a tad strange at first if you don't know what you're doing. Just go to Store>Order>fill out all your info, then check the IEM you want to order. Then go through all those options and make sure you select the ones you want, or select "Not Required" for all the ones you don't want. Finally, choose shipping, and submit.post #3439 of 798011/25/12 at 3:57pmpost #3440 of 798011/25/12 at 5:42pmQuote:
I would venture a guess that your graphic would be too complex to get on your CIEM, but then again... maybe the Wizard is doing Digital Photography integration now... would be kinda cool if so.post #3441 of 798011/25/12 at 5:54pmQuote:
I don't think he does, but even that wouldn't give good results anyway. Simply try looking at the same picture reduced to 1/2 inch on your screen, which would be its size on a CIEM faceplate. It's very hard to distinguish anything.post #3442 of 798011/25/12 at 6:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by anoxy
Their online ordering is a tad strange at first if you don't know what you're doing. Just go to Store>Order>fill out all your info, then check the IEM you want to order. Then go through all those options and make sure you select the ones you want, or select "Not Required" for all the ones you don't want. Finally, choose shipping, and submit.
If you live in the North American territories shipping for IEMs is 29$post #3443 of 798011/25/12 at 6:35pmpost #3444 of 798011/25/12 at 7:03pmQuote:
Even if the answer is yes, I don't know if it's a good idea; it's very finely detailed and textured, and most of that will be lost when it's shrunk down and printed on plastic. I would recommend either using something much simpler and with higher contrast, or talking with Wizard about what kind of inlay is possible using that artwork as a starting point.post #3445 of 798011/25/12 at 7:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lidster
My 4.a's arrived this week
I won't try and talk about the sound as many others on here have described it far better than I can. I did want to say a couple of things though.
The image above has the crown logo on it. This wasn't exactly what I wanted as there was some confusion on my order form. I informed Sunny and my right CIEM was remade with the Heir Audio text that I wanted - excellent customer service and I want to thank all at Heir Audio for being understanding on this.
These things insert DEEP! Far deeper than my merlins and to begin with I was concerned but I quickly got used to it. In the end the fit is better than my merlins!
I was surprised by the impact and quantity of bass. From what I'd read I wasn't expecting it but I have been pleasantly surprised.
So far I'm very pleased and they have achieved what I wanted in giving me a sound sig that is different enough to my merlins for me to justify shelling out a load more cash. Next year I just have to find a nother reason for buying my next set of CIEM's - whatever they may be!
For those in the UK wondering about import duty. I got these at the end of the early promotion for $450. I ended up paying £82 sterling when I collected them from UPS.
Did you requested a musician fit or a standard fit for your CIEM?post #3446 of 798011/25/12 at 7:26pmpost #3447 of 798011/25/12 at 7:32pmpost #3448 of 798011/25/12 at 7:55pmpost #3449 of 798011/25/12 at 8:34pm
Hooray! Just received an email from Sunny, and in it were pictures of my new Heir 4.A. They'll ship after order confirmation is complete.
These look much cooler than I imagined them. Can't wait to have these in my hands and then shortly afterward, in my ears.
And one more picture:
Edited by C.C.S. - 11/25/12 at 8:50pmpost #3450 of 798011/25/12 at 8:40pmQuote:
On another forum I read about headphone shops that handle the whole process for you, but they are basically acting as intermediaries, so you'll end up paying more than ordering directly from Heir. Some people from Singapore noted that their stores were charging over $100 more.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › pupDAC Step-by-Step Build Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 56 seconds ago
- › Hey guys could you recommend a sub ~$100 amp for my Sennheiser G4ME... 57 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › NAD VISO HP50 thread 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 3 minutes ago
- › S/PDIF Advanced Properties Win 7 destroyed my Philips Home... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)