Anyone in North America, how long does it take from order to shipment of the universals. I ordered a pair of 3.Ai's yesterday, and I'm anxious to get them. Really excited to hear the "fun" factor in these IEM's.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 222post #3316 of 798011/23/12 at 6:22am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3317 of 798011/23/12 at 6:47amQuote:
Hehe, same here, based on my experience with the 4.Ai as well as the reviews and comparisons I've read of the 6.A I'd be pretty keen to buy a universal version, I just can't do customs.Quote:
I inquired about a universal version of the 6.A awhile back and it didn't seem like it would happen for the LE version. I have nothing to base this on other than pure speculation on my part but I expect The Wizard will release something as a replacement for the 6.A once it's sold out, I'm hoping if that happens there will be a universal version as well. Although, not knowing what that might be I'd be more inclined to get a universal 6.Ai if it were possible.
Edited by elnero - 11/23/12 at 6:54ampost #3318 of 798011/23/12 at 6:49amQuote:
If they're in stock at the US location I'd imagine you'd have them in approximately a week to two weeks.post #3319 of 798011/23/12 at 7:16ampost #3320 of 798011/23/12 at 7:20ampost #3321 of 798011/23/12 at 7:46ampost #3322 of 798011/23/12 at 9:58ampost #3323 of 798011/23/12 at 10:34ampost #3324 of 798011/23/12 at 11:40am
Even when the website was down I could place the order by email. Very helpfully bunch of people. I am really impressed with Sunny and the team down at Heir.
If anybody is not sure if they should order from such a new company the communication is more effertless than any company I have ever dealt with.
AAA + for service so far.post #3325 of 798011/23/12 at 1:13pmDoes anyone know if I choose Buckeye Burl if I can request gray specifically, like in this picture? http://cdn.head-fi.org/3/35/350047ec_77788eca_IMG_9950.jpeg
I've emailed Heir as well but haven't gotten a response yet.post #3326 of 798011/23/12 at 3:57pm
Received my 3 ai's this wed. and they are great so far. My first pair had some bass distortion in the left iem but heir audio was amazing with replacing them. Overnighted them to me before even receiving mine while paying for shipping for both. The SQ and customer service has given heir audio another loyal customer. I plan to get a pair of 4a's or 8a's once I get around to customs. Definitely a more fun sounding iem than my gr07's and gr06's and the comfort and fit alone make me like them far more than my tf10's not to mention I personally like the sound signiture of these more than the tf10's. Cant forget how amazing these look either, I'm not normally one who goes for look over function but these do both very well.
Edited by Scyy - 11/23/12 at 4:00pmpost #3327 of 798011/23/12 at 4:19pm
Well, I bit on the sale and just finished placing an order for a new set of 4A's. I went with a nice dark mamba with matching face plates and sent them a nice treble clef picture. I'm hoping the artwork is doable on Heir's end. This is my very first ever CIEM and the most money I've ever spent on gear in one shot. As well as ordering custom artwork I also went for colored canals and upgraded to the magnus cable and chose prepaid freight for my shipping. All together I just blew 800 bones in under 5 minutes. I'm feeling a little woozy and in desperate need of a strong drink after dropping so many bones on one item.
Sorenslim, if you're reading this I want you to know I blame you completely for this temptation and expect you to send me a huge bottle of the strongest European whiskey you can find to my place for immediate consumption. Don't you dare send me any pork or I shall hunt you down and steal your 8A's. Tomorrow I'm going to start looking into booking an audiologist to get my impressions done. In the mean time WTF else do I have to do to get the ball rolling? I've sent payment and I got confirmation from paypal but nothing from Heir yet. Exactly what is the address I'm supposed to send these ear impressions to and shouldn't I have gotten at least a confirmation email from Heir with an order number so I can include it when shipping my impressions to Heir so they know which order the molds are for? Man I'm woozy right now. A whole 800 bones gone. My God, and I even bought a new Leckerton UHA-6A MKII a few weeks ago. I so need a strong drink right now.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 11/23/12 at 4:27pmpost #3328 of 798011/23/12 at 4:37pmQuote:
Good for you!
I feel your pain brother....I bought the 8.A ..AND...4.A this week. I really didn't need to eat this month anyway
As far as Heir not responding yet, remember it's still really early Saturday morning over there. Shoot Sunny an email to request a copy of your order form, then ship that and your impressions to Heir. If you have any questions regarding your build, email Wizard. They are all very helpful
Edit: and oh yeah, I think Sorensiim is to blame here... I think he is expecting a Christmas bonus from Fink and Heir
Edited by thegrobe - 11/23/12 at 4:40pmpost #3329 of 798011/23/12 at 4:45pm
It's nice to see more people ordering customs from Heir, will be nice to see how everyone elses will look/turn out. thegrobe you may have to eat as I read weight loss/gain can effect the shape of your ear canals!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 5 seconds ago
- › Rooth demos: the evaluation of Rooth lineup – liquid clarity 14 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 2 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Un Die Musik ! 3 minutes ago
- › I've Made a Terrible Mistake OR My Frustrating IEMs Journey,... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3