Anyone in North America, how long does it take from order to shipment of the universals. I ordered a pair of 3.Ai's yesterday, and I'm anxious to get them. Really excited to hear the "fun" factor in these IEM's.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 222post #3316 of 798011/23/12 at 6:22am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3317 of 798011/23/12 at 6:47amQuote:
Hehe, same here, based on my experience with the 4.Ai as well as the reviews and comparisons I've read of the 6.A I'd be pretty keen to buy a universal version, I just can't do customs.Quote:
I inquired about a universal version of the 6.A awhile back and it didn't seem like it would happen for the LE version. I have nothing to base this on other than pure speculation on my part but I expect The Wizard will release something as a replacement for the 6.A once it's sold out, I'm hoping if that happens there will be a universal version as well. Although, not knowing what that might be I'd be more inclined to get a universal 6.Ai if it were possible.
Edited by elnero - 11/23/12 at 6:54ampost #3318 of 798011/23/12 at 6:49amQuote:
If they're in stock at the US location I'd imagine you'd have them in approximately a week to two weeks.post #3319 of 798011/23/12 at 7:16ampost #3320 of 798011/23/12 at 7:20ampost #3321 of 798011/23/12 at 7:46ampost #3322 of 798011/23/12 at 9:58ampost #3323 of 798011/23/12 at 10:34ampost #3324 of 798011/23/12 at 11:40am
Even when the website was down I could place the order by email. Very helpfully bunch of people. I am really impressed with Sunny and the team down at Heir.
If anybody is not sure if they should order from such a new company the communication is more effertless than any company I have ever dealt with.
AAA + for service so far.post #3325 of 798011/23/12 at 1:13pmDoes anyone know if I choose Buckeye Burl if I can request gray specifically, like in this picture? http://cdn.head-fi.org/3/35/350047ec_77788eca_IMG_9950.jpeg
I've emailed Heir as well but haven't gotten a response yet.post #3326 of 798011/23/12 at 3:57pm
Received my 3 ai's this wed. and they are great so far. My first pair had some bass distortion in the left iem but heir audio was amazing with replacing them. Overnighted them to me before even receiving mine while paying for shipping for both. The SQ and customer service has given heir audio another loyal customer. I plan to get a pair of 4a's or 8a's once I get around to customs. Definitely a more fun sounding iem than my gr07's and gr06's and the comfort and fit alone make me like them far more than my tf10's not to mention I personally like the sound signiture of these more than the tf10's. Cant forget how amazing these look either, I'm not normally one who goes for look over function but these do both very well.
Edited by Scyy - 11/23/12 at 4:00pmpost #3327 of 798011/23/12 at 4:19pm
Well, I bit on the sale and just finished placing an order for a new set of 4A's. I went with a nice dark mamba with matching face plates and sent them a nice treble clef picture. I'm hoping the artwork is doable on Heir's end. This is my very first ever CIEM and the most money I've ever spent on gear in one shot. As well as ordering custom artwork I also went for colored canals and upgraded to the magnus cable and chose prepaid freight for my shipping. All together I just blew 800 bones in under 5 minutes. I'm feeling a little woozy and in desperate need of a strong drink after dropping so many bones on one item.
Sorenslim, if you're reading this I want you to know I blame you completely for this temptation and expect you to send me a huge bottle of the strongest European whiskey you can find to my place for immediate consumption. Don't you dare send me any pork or I shall hunt you down and steal your 8A's. Tomorrow I'm going to start looking into booking an audiologist to get my impressions done. In the mean time WTF else do I have to do to get the ball rolling? I've sent payment and I got confirmation from paypal but nothing from Heir yet. Exactly what is the address I'm supposed to send these ear impressions to and shouldn't I have gotten at least a confirmation email from Heir with an order number so I can include it when shipping my impressions to Heir so they know which order the molds are for? Man I'm woozy right now. A whole 800 bones gone. My God, and I even bought a new Leckerton UHA-6A MKII a few weeks ago. I so need a strong drink right now.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 11/23/12 at 4:27pmpost #3328 of 798011/23/12 at 4:37pmQuote:
Good for you!
I feel your pain brother....I bought the 8.A ..AND...4.A this week. I really didn't need to eat this month anyway
As far as Heir not responding yet, remember it's still really early Saturday morning over there. Shoot Sunny an email to request a copy of your order form, then ship that and your impressions to Heir. If you have any questions regarding your build, email Wizard. They are all very helpful
Edit: and oh yeah, I think Sorensiim is to blame here... I think he is expecting a Christmas bonus from Fink and Heir
Edited by thegrobe - 11/23/12 at 4:40pmpost #3329 of 798011/23/12 at 4:45pm
It's nice to see more people ordering customs from Heir, will be nice to see how everyone elses will look/turn out. thegrobe you may have to eat as I read weight loss/gain can effect the shape of your ear canals!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › PSB M4U 2 19 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for my frist upgrade! 4 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica Limited Edition Woodies: ATH-ESW9LTD!! 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50x vs HD598 for computer gaming FPS and movies.. Which one? 5 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)