Damn, those customs look nice! with the 40% off it makes the 4.A $420 plus options and shipping which is a pretty damn good price since the last sale had them at $450. I think I jumped the gun a little
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 215post #3211 of 798011/21/12 at 6:46am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3212 of 798011/21/12 at 6:53amQuote:
Pretty muchpost #3213 of 798011/21/12 at 7:02amQuote:
We could consider this on a case by case bassis.post #3214 of 798011/21/12 at 9:28ampost #3215 of 798011/21/12 at 9:31ampost #3216 of 798011/21/12 at 10:37ampost #3217 of 798011/21/12 at 10:47ampost #3218 of 798011/21/12 at 10:54ampost #3219 of 798011/21/12 at 11:11ampost #3220 of 798011/21/12 at 11:32ampost #3221 of 798011/21/12 at 12:01pmpost #3222 of 798011/21/12 at 12:04pmQuote:
I was rather thinking about replacing the stock headphones for this:
Look! It's even got a Facebook like decades before Facebook was invented. That's what I call innovation.
Edited by pOOB73 - 11/21/12 at 12:05pmpost #3223 of 798011/21/12 at 12:15pmpost #3224 of 798011/21/12 at 3:00pmIMO better quality lows (more detailed, less wooly) and mids (richer, tighter, not as recessed, much better for vocals) vs the TF10. Fuller, crisper highs as well but still some sibilance (which is a deal breaker for me). I had the TF10`s for a short period and didn't understand the fuss. Thin hissy highs, thin mids, thumpy bass for my ears.
Can't compare to the W3 but I also have W4 and very different. W4 more balanced, no sibilance.Quote:
Edited by JayMitch - 11/22/12 at 8:54ampost #3225 of 798011/21/12 at 3:26pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2792 Active Users (533 Members and 2259 Guests)
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 34 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 44 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Why does quieter music require less data? (FLAC file size) 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...