Damn, those customs look nice! with the 40% off it makes the 4.A $420 plus options and shipping which is a pretty damn good price since the last sale had them at $450. I think I jumped the gun a little
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 215post #3211 of 798011/21/12 at 6:46am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3212 of 798011/21/12 at 6:53amQuote:
Pretty muchpost #3213 of 798011/21/12 at 7:02amQuote:
We could consider this on a case by case bassis.post #3214 of 798011/21/12 at 9:28ampost #3215 of 798011/21/12 at 9:31ampost #3216 of 798011/21/12 at 10:37ampost #3217 of 798011/21/12 at 10:47ampost #3218 of 798011/21/12 at 10:54ampost #3219 of 798011/21/12 at 11:11ampost #3220 of 798011/21/12 at 11:32ampost #3221 of 798011/21/12 at 12:01pmpost #3222 of 798011/21/12 at 12:04pmQuote:
I was rather thinking about replacing the stock headphones for this:
Look! It's even got a Facebook like decades before Facebook was invented. That's what I call innovation.
Edited by pOOB73 - 11/21/12 at 12:05pmpost #3223 of 798011/21/12 at 12:15pmpost #3224 of 798011/21/12 at 3:00pmIMO better quality lows (more detailed, less wooly) and mids (richer, tighter, not as recessed, much better for vocals) vs the TF10. Fuller, crisper highs as well but still some sibilance (which is a deal breaker for me). I had the TF10`s for a short period and didn't understand the fuss. Thin hissy highs, thin mids, thumpy bass for my ears.
Can't compare to the W3 but I also have W4 and very different. W4 more balanced, no sibilance.Quote:
Edited by JayMitch - 11/22/12 at 8:54ampost #3225 of 798011/21/12 at 3:26pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3331 Active Users (668 Members and 2663 Guests)
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 9 seconds ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 9 seconds ago
- › iFi iPurifier 2 - Reviews, Impressions and Discussion Thread 46 seconds ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 1 minute ago
- › Review on HtC 10 and Sound quality 1 minute ago
- › FS: HD800 - Flawless condition, Complete w/ Box 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard X20 DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...