Damn, those customs look nice! with the 40% off it makes the 4.A $420 plus options and shipping which is a pretty damn good price since the last sale had them at $450. I think I jumped the gun a little
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Disclaimer: Bhavneet from Burson Audio offered to send me the Cable+, with no return required, asking me only to post my honest evaluation of its performance when used with the Chromecast...
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 215post #3211 of 798011/21/12 at 6:46am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3212 of 798011/21/12 at 6:53amQuote:
Pretty muchpost #3213 of 798011/21/12 at 7:02amQuote:
We could consider this on a case by case bassis.post #3214 of 798011/21/12 at 9:28ampost #3215 of 798011/21/12 at 9:31ampost #3216 of 798011/21/12 at 10:37ampost #3217 of 798011/21/12 at 10:47ampost #3218 of 798011/21/12 at 10:54ampost #3219 of 798011/21/12 at 11:11ampost #3220 of 798011/21/12 at 11:32ampost #3221 of 798011/21/12 at 12:01pmpost #3222 of 798011/21/12 at 12:04pmQuote:
I was rather thinking about replacing the stock headphones for this:
Look! It's even got a Facebook like decades before Facebook was invented. That's what I call innovation.
Edited by pOOB73 - 11/21/12 at 12:05pmpost #3223 of 798011/21/12 at 12:15pmpost #3224 of 798011/21/12 at 3:00pmIMO better quality lows (more detailed, less wooly) and mids (richer, tighter, not as recessed, much better for vocals) vs the TF10. Fuller, crisper highs as well but still some sibilance (which is a deal breaker for me). I had the TF10`s for a short period and didn't understand the fuss. Thin hissy highs, thin mids, thumpy bass for my ears.
Can't compare to the W3 but I also have W4 and very different. W4 more balanced, no sibilance.Quote:
Edited by JayMitch - 11/22/12 at 8:54ampost #3225 of 798011/21/12 at 3:26pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 3972 Active Users (847 Members and 3125 Guests)
- › Fidelizer appreciation and impressions thread 31 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 47 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed Version Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › New In Box Sennheiser HD650 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear