Damn, those customs look nice! with the 40% off it makes the 4.A $420 plus options and shipping which is a pretty damn good price since the last sale had them at $450. I think I jumped the gun a little
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Introduction I have owned these headphones for four years now. These were my first decent pair that I researched before buying. Before this I had just bought inexpensive headphones that happened...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 215post #3211 of 798011/21/12 at 6:46am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3212 of 798011/21/12 at 6:53amQuote:
Pretty muchpost #3213 of 798011/21/12 at 7:02amQuote:
We could consider this on a case by case bassis.post #3214 of 798011/21/12 at 9:28ampost #3215 of 798011/21/12 at 9:31ampost #3216 of 798011/21/12 at 10:37ampost #3217 of 798011/21/12 at 10:47ampost #3218 of 798011/21/12 at 10:54ampost #3219 of 798011/21/12 at 11:11ampost #3220 of 798011/21/12 at 11:32ampost #3221 of 798011/21/12 at 12:01pmpost #3222 of 798011/21/12 at 12:04pmQuote:
I was rather thinking about replacing the stock headphones for this:
Look! It's even got a Facebook like decades before Facebook was invented. That's what I call innovation.
Edited by pOOB73 - 11/21/12 at 12:05pmpost #3223 of 798011/21/12 at 12:15pmpost #3224 of 798011/21/12 at 3:00pmIMO better quality lows (more detailed, less wooly) and mids (richer, tighter, not as recessed, much better for vocals) vs the TF10. Fuller, crisper highs as well but still some sibilance (which is a deal breaker for me). I had the TF10`s for a short period and didn't understand the fuss. Thin hissy highs, thin mids, thumpy bass for my ears.
Can't compare to the W3 but I also have W4 and very different. W4 more balanced, no sibilance.Quote:
Edited by JayMitch - 11/22/12 at 8:54ampost #3225 of 798011/21/12 at 3:26pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 4508 Active Users (827 Members and 3681 Guests)
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 10 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 13 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 58 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Can someone give me incontrovertible, empirical evidence that "burn... 3 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB... 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for comfortable nice sonding Headphones that don't need... 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K240 MKII Headphones by Napalmhardcore
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear