Damn, those customs look nice! with the 40% off it makes the 4.A $420 plus options and shipping which is a pretty damn good price since the last sale had them at $450. I think I jumped the gun a little
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 215post #3211 of 798011/21/12 at 6:46am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3212 of 798011/21/12 at 6:53amQuote:
Pretty muchpost #3213 of 798011/21/12 at 7:02amQuote:
We could consider this on a case by case bassis.post #3214 of 798011/21/12 at 9:28ampost #3215 of 798011/21/12 at 9:31ampost #3216 of 798011/21/12 at 10:37ampost #3217 of 798011/21/12 at 10:47ampost #3218 of 798011/21/12 at 10:54ampost #3219 of 798011/21/12 at 11:11ampost #3220 of 798011/21/12 at 11:32ampost #3221 of 798011/21/12 at 12:01pmpost #3222 of 798011/21/12 at 12:04pmQuote:
I was rather thinking about replacing the stock headphones for this:
Look! It's even got a Facebook like decades before Facebook was invented. That's what I call innovation.
Edited by pOOB73 - 11/21/12 at 12:05pmpost #3223 of 798011/21/12 at 12:15pmpost #3224 of 798011/21/12 at 3:00pmIMO better quality lows (more detailed, less wooly) and mids (richer, tighter, not as recessed, much better for vocals) vs the TF10. Fuller, crisper highs as well but still some sibilance (which is a deal breaker for me). I had the TF10`s for a short period and didn't understand the fuss. Thin hissy highs, thin mids, thumpy bass for my ears.
Can't compare to the W3 but I also have W4 and very different. W4 more balanced, no sibilance.Quote:
Edited by JayMitch - 11/22/12 at 8:54ampost #3225 of 798011/21/12 at 3:26pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3054 Active Users (592 Members and 2462 Guests)
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 2 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Win A FiiO DK1 (Multifunction Dock) with Your Comments---- A Harbor... 1 minute ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 1 minute ago
- › π Audio - "Pai Audio" 1 minute ago
- › Arcam rHead Class-A Analogue Headphone Amp - July 2016 1 minute ago
- › Headphone amp for Nexus 5X? 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Truck stereo 5 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...