In Canada, UPS will take credit cards using a portable scanner.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 214post #3196 of 798011/20/12 at 10:47pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3197 of 798011/20/12 at 11:41pm
Just bought the 3ai and can not wait for it to arrive. Because of comments made in an other thread I am also eye balling the tzar 350's. Seems that Heir audio is getting all my X mas money. Better make sure I do not tell the wife or kids that I had to sell the x mas present for this year on ebay to fund my Spending spree. :)post #3198 of 798011/20/12 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by gidion27
Just bought the 3ai and can not wait for it to arrive. Because of comments made in an other thread I am also eye balling the tzar 350's. Seems that Heir audio is getting all my X mas money. Better make sure I do not tell the wife or kids that I had to sell the x mas present for this year on ebay to fund my Spending spree. :)
Oh you think you have it hard? The Wizard announced that they have dug up the parts for making 5 more sets of the (extremely) limited edition 6.A... I'm flipping sofa cushions and seriously reconsidering a planned upgrade of my phone. I don't need more IEMs, but every single product I've tried from Heir has been excellent and the 6.A is the only one I haven't heard. Somebody PLEASE buy those 5 sets so I can stop obsessing over them.
All that being said: Congrats on the 3.Ai, a brilliantly transparent, yet insanely enjoyable IEM!post #3199 of 798011/21/12 at 12:08ampost #3200 of 798011/21/12 at 12:16amQuote:
According to reviews, it should be slightly clearer than the 4.Ai (thus encroaching Tzar 350 territory) but with the ability to do bass better than the 4.Ai. Potentially the ultimate CIEM.
$899 (last known price, but that was during the promotion) says I shouldn't want them. My 4.Ai, Tzar 350 and not least 8.A says I don't need them. None of that changes the fact that I want them
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to listen to Fink - Trouble's What You're In.
Edited by Sorensiim - 11/21/12 at 1:09ampost #3201 of 798011/21/12 at 1:04ampost #3202 of 798011/21/12 at 1:52ampost #3203 of 798011/21/12 at 1:54ampost #3204 of 798011/21/12 at 2:03ampost #3205 of 798011/21/12 at 2:20am
40% off the CIEM only, accessories are at the regular price, but the 4.A does come with wood at no charge, so select that, and you are good to go.
But if one wanted they could select "Wizard Design" ($299) throw the dice and see what happens.... and todays lucky winners were:
Edited by FullCircle - 11/21/12 at 2:24ampost #3206 of 798011/21/12 at 2:30ampost #3207 of 798011/21/12 at 2:34ampost #3208 of 798011/21/12 at 3:28ampost #3209 of 798011/21/12 at 3:33ampost #3210 of 798011/21/12 at 3:55amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 57 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 6 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 8 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › Electronic music fans - Headphones discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 10 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 10 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...