In Canada, UPS will take credit cards using a portable scanner.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 214post #3196 of 798011/20/12 at 10:47pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3197 of 798011/20/12 at 11:41pm
Just bought the 3ai and can not wait for it to arrive. Because of comments made in an other thread I am also eye balling the tzar 350's. Seems that Heir audio is getting all my X mas money. Better make sure I do not tell the wife or kids that I had to sell the x mas present for this year on ebay to fund my Spending spree. :)post #3198 of 798011/20/12 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by gidion27
Just bought the 3ai and can not wait for it to arrive. Because of comments made in an other thread I am also eye balling the tzar 350's. Seems that Heir audio is getting all my X mas money. Better make sure I do not tell the wife or kids that I had to sell the x mas present for this year on ebay to fund my Spending spree. :)
Oh you think you have it hard? The Wizard announced that they have dug up the parts for making 5 more sets of the (extremely) limited edition 6.A... I'm flipping sofa cushions and seriously reconsidering a planned upgrade of my phone. I don't need more IEMs, but every single product I've tried from Heir has been excellent and the 6.A is the only one I haven't heard. Somebody PLEASE buy those 5 sets so I can stop obsessing over them.
All that being said: Congrats on the 3.Ai, a brilliantly transparent, yet insanely enjoyable IEM!post #3199 of 798011/21/12 at 12:08ampost #3200 of 798011/21/12 at 12:16amQuote:
According to reviews, it should be slightly clearer than the 4.Ai (thus encroaching Tzar 350 territory) but with the ability to do bass better than the 4.Ai. Potentially the ultimate CIEM.
$899 (last known price, but that was during the promotion) says I shouldn't want them. My 4.Ai, Tzar 350 and not least 8.A says I don't need them. None of that changes the fact that I want them
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to listen to Fink - Trouble's What You're In.
Edited by Sorensiim - 11/21/12 at 1:09ampost #3201 of 798011/21/12 at 1:04ampost #3202 of 798011/21/12 at 1:52ampost #3203 of 798011/21/12 at 1:54ampost #3204 of 798011/21/12 at 2:03ampost #3205 of 798011/21/12 at 2:20am
40% off the CIEM only, accessories are at the regular price, but the 4.A does come with wood at no charge, so select that, and you are good to go.
But if one wanted they could select "Wizard Design" ($299) throw the dice and see what happens.... and todays lucky winners were:
Edited by FullCircle - 11/21/12 at 2:24ampost #3206 of 798011/21/12 at 2:30ampost #3207 of 798011/21/12 at 2:34ampost #3208 of 798011/21/12 at 3:28ampost #3209 of 798011/21/12 at 3:33ampost #3210 of 798011/21/12 at 3:55amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Official Head-Fi Houston Fourth-of-July Weekend Meet: July 2nd,... 44 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! Fender FXA5 first look by RedJohn456. PG 2123. 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 5 minutes ago
- › LZ-A3 (DIY triple hybrid) Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 10 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 10 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...