In Canada, UPS will take credit cards using a portable scanner.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 214post #3196 of 798011/20/12 at 10:47pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3197 of 798011/20/12 at 11:41pm
Just bought the 3ai and can not wait for it to arrive. Because of comments made in an other thread I am also eye balling the tzar 350's. Seems that Heir audio is getting all my X mas money. Better make sure I do not tell the wife or kids that I had to sell the x mas present for this year on ebay to fund my Spending spree. :)post #3198 of 798011/20/12 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by gidion27
Just bought the 3ai and can not wait for it to arrive. Because of comments made in an other thread I am also eye balling the tzar 350's. Seems that Heir audio is getting all my X mas money. Better make sure I do not tell the wife or kids that I had to sell the x mas present for this year on ebay to fund my Spending spree. :)
Oh you think you have it hard? The Wizard announced that they have dug up the parts for making 5 more sets of the (extremely) limited edition 6.A... I'm flipping sofa cushions and seriously reconsidering a planned upgrade of my phone. I don't need more IEMs, but every single product I've tried from Heir has been excellent and the 6.A is the only one I haven't heard. Somebody PLEASE buy those 5 sets so I can stop obsessing over them.
All that being said: Congrats on the 3.Ai, a brilliantly transparent, yet insanely enjoyable IEM!post #3199 of 798011/21/12 at 12:08ampost #3200 of 798011/21/12 at 12:16amQuote:
According to reviews, it should be slightly clearer than the 4.Ai (thus encroaching Tzar 350 territory) but with the ability to do bass better than the 4.Ai. Potentially the ultimate CIEM.
$899 (last known price, but that was during the promotion) says I shouldn't want them. My 4.Ai, Tzar 350 and not least 8.A says I don't need them. None of that changes the fact that I want them
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to listen to Fink - Trouble's What You're In.
Edited by Sorensiim - 11/21/12 at 1:09ampost #3201 of 798011/21/12 at 1:04ampost #3202 of 798011/21/12 at 1:52ampost #3203 of 798011/21/12 at 1:54ampost #3204 of 798011/21/12 at 2:03ampost #3205 of 798011/21/12 at 2:20am
40% off the CIEM only, accessories are at the regular price, but the 4.A does come with wood at no charge, so select that, and you are good to go.
But if one wanted they could select "Wizard Design" ($299) throw the dice and see what happens.... and todays lucky winners were:
Edited by FullCircle - 11/21/12 at 2:24ampost #3206 of 798011/21/12 at 2:30ampost #3207 of 798011/21/12 at 2:34ampost #3208 of 798011/21/12 at 3:28ampost #3209 of 798011/21/12 at 3:33ampost #3210 of 798011/21/12 at 3:55amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Fan Club! 42 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 4 minutes ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 6 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 7 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 8 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 9 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 9 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 11 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...