In Canada, UPS will take credit cards using a portable scanner.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 214post #3196 of 798011/20/12 at 10:47pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3197 of 798011/20/12 at 11:41pm
Just bought the 3ai and can not wait for it to arrive. Because of comments made in an other thread I am also eye balling the tzar 350's. Seems that Heir audio is getting all my X mas money. Better make sure I do not tell the wife or kids that I had to sell the x mas present for this year on ebay to fund my Spending spree. :)post #3198 of 798011/20/12 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by gidion27
Just bought the 3ai and can not wait for it to arrive. Because of comments made in an other thread I am also eye balling the tzar 350's. Seems that Heir audio is getting all my X mas money. Better make sure I do not tell the wife or kids that I had to sell the x mas present for this year on ebay to fund my Spending spree. :)
Oh you think you have it hard? The Wizard announced that they have dug up the parts for making 5 more sets of the (extremely) limited edition 6.A... I'm flipping sofa cushions and seriously reconsidering a planned upgrade of my phone. I don't need more IEMs, but every single product I've tried from Heir has been excellent and the 6.A is the only one I haven't heard. Somebody PLEASE buy those 5 sets so I can stop obsessing over them.
All that being said: Congrats on the 3.Ai, a brilliantly transparent, yet insanely enjoyable IEM!post #3199 of 798011/21/12 at 12:08ampost #3200 of 798011/21/12 at 12:16amQuote:
According to reviews, it should be slightly clearer than the 4.Ai (thus encroaching Tzar 350 territory) but with the ability to do bass better than the 4.Ai. Potentially the ultimate CIEM.
$899 (last known price, but that was during the promotion) says I shouldn't want them. My 4.Ai, Tzar 350 and not least 8.A says I don't need them. None of that changes the fact that I want them
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to listen to Fink - Trouble's What You're In.
Edited by Sorensiim - 11/21/12 at 1:09ampost #3201 of 798011/21/12 at 1:04ampost #3202 of 798011/21/12 at 1:52ampost #3203 of 798011/21/12 at 1:54ampost #3204 of 798011/21/12 at 2:03ampost #3205 of 798011/21/12 at 2:20am
40% off the CIEM only, accessories are at the regular price, but the 4.A does come with wood at no charge, so select that, and you are good to go.
But if one wanted they could select "Wizard Design" ($299) throw the dice and see what happens.... and todays lucky winners were:
Edited by FullCircle - 11/21/12 at 2:24ampost #3206 of 798011/21/12 at 2:30ampost #3207 of 798011/21/12 at 2:34ampost #3208 of 798011/21/12 at 3:28ampost #3209 of 798011/21/12 at 3:33ampost #3210 of 798011/21/12 at 3:55amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Heir Audio 4.ANo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD-800 w/ Custom Headphone Loung Pure Copper Cable PRICE... 1 minute ago
- › Should I ditch my Creative X-Fi? 1 minute ago
- › Review: Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200 dual-driver custom 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Just got some HD650's and ordered a modi&magni combo, but also... 3 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by gelocks
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude