In Canada, UPS will take credit cards using a portable scanner.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 214post #3196 of 798011/20/12 at 10:47pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3197 of 798011/20/12 at 11:41pm
Just bought the 3ai and can not wait for it to arrive. Because of comments made in an other thread I am also eye balling the tzar 350's. Seems that Heir audio is getting all my X mas money. Better make sure I do not tell the wife or kids that I had to sell the x mas present for this year on ebay to fund my Spending spree. :)post #3198 of 798011/20/12 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by gidion27
Just bought the 3ai and can not wait for it to arrive. Because of comments made in an other thread I am also eye balling the tzar 350's. Seems that Heir audio is getting all my X mas money. Better make sure I do not tell the wife or kids that I had to sell the x mas present for this year on ebay to fund my Spending spree. :)
Oh you think you have it hard? The Wizard announced that they have dug up the parts for making 5 more sets of the (extremely) limited edition 6.A... I'm flipping sofa cushions and seriously reconsidering a planned upgrade of my phone. I don't need more IEMs, but every single product I've tried from Heir has been excellent and the 6.A is the only one I haven't heard. Somebody PLEASE buy those 5 sets so I can stop obsessing over them.
All that being said: Congrats on the 3.Ai, a brilliantly transparent, yet insanely enjoyable IEM!post #3199 of 798011/21/12 at 12:08ampost #3200 of 798011/21/12 at 12:16amQuote:
According to reviews, it should be slightly clearer than the 4.Ai (thus encroaching Tzar 350 territory) but with the ability to do bass better than the 4.Ai. Potentially the ultimate CIEM.
$899 (last known price, but that was during the promotion) says I shouldn't want them. My 4.Ai, Tzar 350 and not least 8.A says I don't need them. None of that changes the fact that I want them
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to listen to Fink - Trouble's What You're In.
Edited by Sorensiim - 11/21/12 at 1:09ampost #3201 of 798011/21/12 at 1:04ampost #3202 of 798011/21/12 at 1:52ampost #3203 of 798011/21/12 at 1:54ampost #3204 of 798011/21/12 at 2:03ampost #3205 of 798011/21/12 at 2:20am
40% off the CIEM only, accessories are at the regular price, but the 4.A does come with wood at no charge, so select that, and you are good to go.
But if one wanted they could select "Wizard Design" ($299) throw the dice and see what happens.... and todays lucky winners were:
Edited by FullCircle - 11/21/12 at 2:24ampost #3206 of 798011/21/12 at 2:30ampost #3207 of 798011/21/12 at 2:34ampost #3208 of 798011/21/12 at 3:28ampost #3209 of 798011/21/12 at 3:33ampost #3210 of 798011/21/12 at 3:55amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 12 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 21 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica Im03 like new 25 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 34 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 58 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 59 seconds ago
- › LG G5, Possible DAC or Camera modules. Audiophiles enjoy ? 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 3 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...