He's located in China. I'm waiting for the jade models.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 176post #2626 of 798010/5/12 at 5:16pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2627 of 798010/5/12 at 5:33pmpost #2628 of 798010/6/12 at 4:11amQuote:Originally Posted by ardgedee
I was investigating 3D printers a little while ago with the idea of fabbing up some IEM plugs, and one of the problems is the deposition method makes for a rough outer surface. So it's not impossible or even a bad idea, but you'll probably be in for a good deal of finishing work after the fabbing process. On the other hand, you could hypothetically shape them with sufficient inner detail to not need to insert tubing; the lower component could have the tubing pre-formed, requiring final assembly to amount to dropping the filters and drivers into their appropriately-sized holes, and then sealing them with a cap.
Check Stereolithography or SLA, some of big companies like UE use them for customs. But as Wizard said it has limitation on material used and colors.On other hand milling machines can do any materials and combinations.post #2629 of 798010/6/12 at 8:06ampost #2630 of 798010/6/12 at 8:37ampost #2631 of 798010/6/12 at 8:49ampost #2632 of 798010/6/12 at 8:51ampost #2633 of 798010/6/12 at 8:59ampost #2634 of 798010/6/12 at 12:40pmpost #2635 of 798010/6/12 at 1:20pmpost #2636 of 798010/6/12 at 5:47pmpost #2637 of 798010/6/12 at 6:19pmpost #2638 of 798010/6/12 at 6:40pmpost #2639 of 798010/6/12 at 6:48pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2683 Active Users (437 Members and 2246 Guests)
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 seconds ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › Grace Design x Massdrop m9XX DAC/Amp Review: First Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 9 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 9 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 12 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...