He's located in China. I'm waiting for the jade models.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 176post #2626 of 798010/5/12 at 5:16pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2627 of 798010/5/12 at 5:33pmpost #2628 of 798010/6/12 at 4:11amQuote:Originally Posted by ardgedee
I was investigating 3D printers a little while ago with the idea of fabbing up some IEM plugs, and one of the problems is the deposition method makes for a rough outer surface. So it's not impossible or even a bad idea, but you'll probably be in for a good deal of finishing work after the fabbing process. On the other hand, you could hypothetically shape them with sufficient inner detail to not need to insert tubing; the lower component could have the tubing pre-formed, requiring final assembly to amount to dropping the filters and drivers into their appropriately-sized holes, and then sealing them with a cap.
Check Stereolithography or SLA, some of big companies like UE use them for customs. But as Wizard said it has limitation on material used and colors.On other hand milling machines can do any materials and combinations.post #2629 of 798010/6/12 at 8:06ampost #2630 of 798010/6/12 at 8:37ampost #2631 of 798010/6/12 at 8:49ampost #2632 of 798010/6/12 at 8:51ampost #2633 of 798010/6/12 at 8:59ampost #2634 of 798010/6/12 at 12:40pmpost #2635 of 798010/6/12 at 1:20pmpost #2636 of 798010/6/12 at 5:47pmpost #2637 of 798010/6/12 at 6:19pmpost #2638 of 798010/6/12 at 6:40pmpost #2639 of 798010/6/12 at 6:48pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3934 Active Users (783 Members and 3151 Guests)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Schiit Valhalla 2 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...