He's located in China. I'm waiting for the jade models.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 176post #2626 of 798010/5/12 at 5:16pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2627 of 798010/5/12 at 5:33pmpost #2628 of 798010/6/12 at 4:11amQuote:Originally Posted by ardgedee
I was investigating 3D printers a little while ago with the idea of fabbing up some IEM plugs, and one of the problems is the deposition method makes for a rough outer surface. So it's not impossible or even a bad idea, but you'll probably be in for a good deal of finishing work after the fabbing process. On the other hand, you could hypothetically shape them with sufficient inner detail to not need to insert tubing; the lower component could have the tubing pre-formed, requiring final assembly to amount to dropping the filters and drivers into their appropriately-sized holes, and then sealing them with a cap.
Check Stereolithography or SLA, some of big companies like UE use them for customs. But as Wizard said it has limitation on material used and colors.On other hand milling machines can do any materials and combinations.post #2629 of 798010/6/12 at 8:06ampost #2630 of 798010/6/12 at 8:37ampost #2631 of 798010/6/12 at 8:49ampost #2632 of 798010/6/12 at 8:51ampost #2633 of 798010/6/12 at 8:59ampost #2634 of 798010/6/12 at 12:40pmpost #2635 of 798010/6/12 at 1:20pmpost #2636 of 798010/6/12 at 5:47pmpost #2637 of 798010/6/12 at 6:19pmpost #2638 of 798010/6/12 at 6:40pmpost #2639 of 798010/6/12 at 6:48pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 4051 Active Users (697 Members and 3354 Guests)
- › EQ cure all? 26 seconds ago
- › Best Soundstage in an IEM?... 51 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › I miss my AKG K701s... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio's continued collaboration with A&K: Introducing Layla & Angie 3 minutes ago
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)