He's located in China. I'm waiting for the jade models.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Soundaware M1 Pro / “Esther” – initial impressions I had the opportunity to listen to the Soundaware M1 Pro as part of the recent UK and North American tours that the company have...
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
When i first got the Cayin iHA-6 and iDAC-6 combo and paired it with my HD800S, i wasn't too thrilled. Compared to my previous HDVD800, there was more detail present from the dac, but it came with...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I can remember when I first joined Head-Fi, I started with some pretty cheap gear, and I...
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 176post #2626 of 798010/5/12 at 5:16pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2627 of 798010/5/12 at 5:33pmpost #2628 of 798010/6/12 at 4:11amQuote:Originally Posted by ardgedee
I was investigating 3D printers a little while ago with the idea of fabbing up some IEM plugs, and one of the problems is the deposition method makes for a rough outer surface. So it's not impossible or even a bad idea, but you'll probably be in for a good deal of finishing work after the fabbing process. On the other hand, you could hypothetically shape them with sufficient inner detail to not need to insert tubing; the lower component could have the tubing pre-formed, requiring final assembly to amount to dropping the filters and drivers into their appropriately-sized holes, and then sealing them with a cap.
Check Stereolithography or SLA, some of big companies like UE use them for customs. But as Wizard said it has limitation on material used and colors.On other hand milling machines can do any materials and combinations.post #2629 of 798010/6/12 at 8:06ampost #2630 of 798010/6/12 at 8:37ampost #2631 of 798010/6/12 at 8:49ampost #2632 of 798010/6/12 at 8:51ampost #2633 of 798010/6/12 at 8:59ampost #2634 of 798010/6/12 at 12:40pmpost #2635 of 798010/6/12 at 1:20pmpost #2636 of 798010/6/12 at 5:47pmpost #2637 of 798010/6/12 at 6:19pmpost #2638 of 798010/6/12 at 6:40pmpost #2639 of 798010/6/12 at 6:48pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3903 Active Users (714 Members and 3189 Guests)
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 10 seconds ago
- › Better DAP? Next Galaxy or iPhone? 17 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 36 seconds ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Q-Jays are back. 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 3 minutes ago
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...