- 1,635 Posts. Joined 12/2009
- Location: Upstate
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 155post #2311 of 79809/23/12 at 5:24amThread StarterWaiting indeed is the worst part. The wait however will be worth it.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2312 of 79809/23/12 at 5:27am
I have started the way for my ACS T2 and about to send impressions for my Cosmic HY3. Waiting is not fun and that is one of the hugest benefits of universals, like my beloved 4.Ai ;)post #2313 of 79809/23/12 at 5:31ampost #2314 of 79809/23/12 at 5:47ampost #2315 of 79809/23/12 at 5:55ampost #2316 of 79809/23/12 at 6:06ampost #2317 of 79809/23/12 at 6:19ampost #2318 of 79809/23/12 at 6:29ampost #2319 of 79809/23/12 at 6:43ampost #2320 of 79809/23/12 at 7:23ampost #2321 of 79809/23/12 at 7:56ampost #2322 of 79809/23/12 at 8:19ampost #2323 of 79809/23/12 at 8:26ampost #2324 of 79809/23/12 at 8:29ampost #2325 of 79809/23/12 at 8:39amQuote:
if it's 'tracked' normally the max is seven days (most places it's 5-days), you can also do special-delivery which guarantees delivery by a set day... normal post is really down to the overseas country you send it to when things get delivered
be sure to mark the parcel as 'fragile'.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FS: DENON D7100 GRADO SR325IS AKG K545 25 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi "Made for Apple" Portable DAC/amp... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 5 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Lucy Simon (Carly's sister). 6 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 6 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2