Only 2 days or less is acceptable
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 152
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2267 of 79809/21/12 at 1:26pmDamn, I just realized I've had an account since 2004 and am just starting to post. I need to get more active!8.a's are going to be a huge upgrade from my Shure e3c's that I got when I first joined head-fi
Edited by nicoritschel - 9/21/12 at 1:27pmpost #2268 of 79809/21/12 at 2:01pmThread Starterpost #2269 of 79809/21/12 at 2:10pmpost #2270 of 79809/21/12 at 2:12pmpost #2271 of 79809/21/12 at 2:36pmThread Starterpost #2272 of 79809/21/12 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #2273 of 79809/21/12 at 2:43pmpost #2274 of 79809/21/12 at 2:51pmpost #2275 of 79809/21/12 at 3:20pmThread Starterpost #2276 of 79809/21/12 at 4:02pmQuote:
I was just thinking of getting a cheap set of customs for work and the gym. I wouldn't want to ruin the 4.A's seeing as they were over my original budget, but I am glad I purchased them. Poimandres your 8.A look stunning!
Edited by chiman - 9/21/12 at 4:05pmpost #2277 of 79809/21/12 at 4:11pmThread Starterpost #2278 of 79809/21/12 at 4:45pmpost #2279 of 79809/21/12 at 5:04pmThread StarterIt is an off amber created by the Wizard and is darker than the normal amber. And yes the canals are clear. It is the second time Ziricote has been used and the first complete Ziricote faceplate I believe, the other was a mix with Ebony.
Edited by Poimandres - 9/21/12 at 7:53pmpost #2280 of 79809/21/12 at 5:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Poimandres
It is an off amber created by the Wizard and is darker than the normal amber. And yes the canals are clear. This is also the first Heir Audio ciem to have the Heir Audio logo on the shell and the only 8a that does not have a crown. It is the second time Ziricote has been used and the first complete Ziricote faceplate I believe, the other was a mix with Ebony.
Not that it is of any importance but my 8 does not have a crown...or logo or anything at all. Its just plain acrylic. No one knows that it's a Heir, a 8.A and how special it really is. Just how I like it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 9 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 15 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 29 seconds ago
- › *Brand New/Never Opened* I-MEGO Twister Ti-H 1.2m Silver 3.5mm Cable 1 minute ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #4... 5 minutes ago
- › Hello everyone 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2