Only 2 days or less is acceptable
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 152
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2267 of 79809/21/12 at 1:26pmDamn, I just realized I've had an account since 2004 and am just starting to post. I need to get more active!8.a's are going to be a huge upgrade from my Shure e3c's that I got when I first joined head-fi
Edited by nicoritschel - 9/21/12 at 1:27pmpost #2268 of 79809/21/12 at 2:01pmThread Starterpost #2269 of 79809/21/12 at 2:10pmpost #2270 of 79809/21/12 at 2:12pmpost #2271 of 79809/21/12 at 2:36pmThread Starterpost #2272 of 79809/21/12 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #2273 of 79809/21/12 at 2:43pmpost #2274 of 79809/21/12 at 2:51pmpost #2275 of 79809/21/12 at 3:20pmThread Starterpost #2276 of 79809/21/12 at 4:02pmQuote:
I was just thinking of getting a cheap set of customs for work and the gym. I wouldn't want to ruin the 4.A's seeing as they were over my original budget, but I am glad I purchased them. Poimandres your 8.A look stunning!
Edited by chiman - 9/21/12 at 4:05pmpost #2277 of 79809/21/12 at 4:11pmThread Starterpost #2278 of 79809/21/12 at 4:45pmpost #2279 of 79809/21/12 at 5:04pmThread StarterIt is an off amber created by the Wizard and is darker than the normal amber. And yes the canals are clear. It is the second time Ziricote has been used and the first complete Ziricote faceplate I believe, the other was a mix with Ebony.
Edited by Poimandres - 9/21/12 at 7:53pmpost #2280 of 79809/21/12 at 5:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Poimandres
It is an off amber created by the Wizard and is darker than the normal amber. And yes the canals are clear. This is also the first Heir Audio ciem to have the Heir Audio logo on the shell and the only 8a that does not have a crown. It is the second time Ziricote has been used and the first complete Ziricote faceplate I believe, the other was a mix with Ebony.
Not that it is of any importance but my 8 does not have a crown...or logo or anything at all. Its just plain acrylic. No one knows that it's a Heir, a 8.A and how special it really is. Just how I like it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Heir Audio 4.ANo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Altmann Tera Player — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion 18 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Ranking of 21 DACs and DAC Configurations (and why chocolate ice... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux Express Train 2 minutes ago
- › Explain your avatar 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Matsu****a E88CC 6922 Mullard Tooling Gold Pin Matched Pair tubes 3 minutes ago
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude