Only 2 days or less is acceptable
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour, this is my first time listening to high end DAP! Introduction I...
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 152
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2267 of 79809/21/12 at 1:26pmDamn, I just realized I've had an account since 2004 and am just starting to post. I need to get more active!8.a's are going to be a huge upgrade from my Shure e3c's that I got when I first joined head-fi
Edited by nicoritschel - 9/21/12 at 1:27pmpost #2268 of 79809/21/12 at 2:01pmThread Starterpost #2269 of 79809/21/12 at 2:10pmpost #2270 of 79809/21/12 at 2:12pmpost #2271 of 79809/21/12 at 2:36pmThread Starterpost #2272 of 79809/21/12 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #2273 of 79809/21/12 at 2:43pmpost #2274 of 79809/21/12 at 2:51pmpost #2275 of 79809/21/12 at 3:20pmThread Starterpost #2276 of 79809/21/12 at 4:02pmQuote:
I was just thinking of getting a cheap set of customs for work and the gym. I wouldn't want to ruin the 4.A's seeing as they were over my original budget, but I am glad I purchased them. Poimandres your 8.A look stunning!
Edited by chiman - 9/21/12 at 4:05pmpost #2277 of 79809/21/12 at 4:11pmThread Starterpost #2278 of 79809/21/12 at 4:45pmpost #2279 of 79809/21/12 at 5:04pmThread StarterIt is an off amber created by the Wizard and is darker than the normal amber. And yes the canals are clear. It is the second time Ziricote has been used and the first complete Ziricote faceplate I believe, the other was a mix with Ebony.
Edited by Poimandres - 9/21/12 at 7:53pmpost #2280 of 79809/21/12 at 5:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Poimandres
It is an off amber created by the Wizard and is darker than the normal amber. And yes the canals are clear. This is also the first Heir Audio ciem to have the Heir Audio logo on the shell and the only 8a that does not have a crown. It is the second time Ziricote has been used and the first complete Ziricote faceplate I believe, the other was a mix with Ebony.
Not that it is of any importance but my 8 does not have a crown...or logo or anything at all. Its just plain acrylic. No one knows that it's a Heir, a 8.A and how special it really is. Just how I like it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Official Goldring DR150 Impressions Thread 8 seconds ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 30 seconds ago
- › FS: HIFiman HE-400i 41 seconds ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 Australasian Tour 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 630VB Review - First Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The Apple diyMod: My Take on the Famous iMod [56k killer] Featuring... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2