Only 2 days or less is acceptable
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 152
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2267 of 79809/21/12 at 1:26pmDamn, I just realized I've had an account since 2004 and am just starting to post. I need to get more active!8.a's are going to be a huge upgrade from my Shure e3c's that I got when I first joined head-fi
Edited by nicoritschel - 9/21/12 at 1:27pmpost #2268 of 79809/21/12 at 2:01pmThread Starterpost #2269 of 79809/21/12 at 2:10pmpost #2270 of 79809/21/12 at 2:12pmpost #2271 of 79809/21/12 at 2:36pmThread Starterpost #2272 of 79809/21/12 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #2273 of 79809/21/12 at 2:43pmpost #2274 of 79809/21/12 at 2:51pmpost #2275 of 79809/21/12 at 3:20pmThread Starterpost #2276 of 79809/21/12 at 4:02pmQuote:
I was just thinking of getting a cheap set of customs for work and the gym. I wouldn't want to ruin the 4.A's seeing as they were over my original budget, but I am glad I purchased them. Poimandres your 8.A look stunning!
Edited by chiman - 9/21/12 at 4:05pmpost #2277 of 79809/21/12 at 4:11pmThread Starterpost #2278 of 79809/21/12 at 4:45pmpost #2279 of 79809/21/12 at 5:04pmThread StarterIt is an off amber created by the Wizard and is darker than the normal amber. And yes the canals are clear. It is the second time Ziricote has been used and the first complete Ziricote faceplate I believe, the other was a mix with Ebony.
Edited by Poimandres - 9/21/12 at 7:53pmpost #2280 of 79809/21/12 at 5:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Poimandres
It is an off amber created by the Wizard and is darker than the normal amber. And yes the canals are clear. This is also the first Heir Audio ciem to have the Heir Audio logo on the shell and the only 8a that does not have a crown. It is the second time Ziricote has been used and the first complete Ziricote faceplate I believe, the other was a mix with Ebony.
Not that it is of any importance but my 8 does not have a crown...or logo or anything at all. Its just plain acrylic. No one knows that it's a Heir, a 8.A and how special it really is. Just how I like it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Which headphones to try? 1 second ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 seconds ago
- › Need good Amp for AKG K7XX to use it on pc .phone and ps4 46 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) 2 minutes ago
- › Is it worth it to upgrade to the Vmoda m100 from the crossfadeLP? 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)