Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
These were actually my first pair of mixing headphones. I can definitely say they worked for me at the time, but this is also the time I did not acknowledge the importance of EQ & compression. I...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 131
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1952 of 79808/28/12 at 3:07pmpost #1953 of 79808/28/12 at 4:07pmpost #1954 of 79808/28/12 at 6:46pm
Just received my tracking info today and UPS states that I am to receive my package (both CIEMs, 4.A and 8.A) by this Friday afternoon in Culver City (Los Angeles). Now, that's really fast shippingpost #1955 of 79808/28/12 at 8:51pmQuote:
They were having issues with the pricing on the 4.A's and the free wood face plates. I was gone over the weekend so I'm not sure when it got straightened out but when I tried to order last night it was fixed. One thing that was unclear was the order form went away when you hit pay pal and didnt come back after payment. So I had to hit the back button a couple of times to get back to it and print it. I got an email confirmation for the order this morning.
Good luck!post #1956 of 79808/28/12 at 11:25pmpost #1957 of 79808/28/12 at 11:36pmpost #1958 of 79808/28/12 at 11:47pm
Thanks, I can't wait! The Magnus cable comes with the 8.A and the stock cable with the 4.A. I'll audition both this weekend and will choose one to take with me on a long 15 hour flight to Beijing :) I'll definitely report back on how it performs. The question is, which one will gain the throne?post #1959 of 79808/29/12 at 12:23ampost #1960 of 79808/29/12 at 12:40ampost #1961 of 79808/29/12 at 3:12ampost #1962 of 79808/29/12 at 5:30ampost #1963 of 79808/29/12 at 5:41amQuote:
Even if there's a Christmas offer, I doubt it'll be as good as the current promotional offer, that will soon be over.post #1964 of 79808/29/12 at 7:15ampost #1965 of 79808/29/12 at 7:59am
Those be the 8.As :) On the first pair, I asked the Wizard to help me come up with a simple, modern design (with the Heir Audio inscription) and the result was an elegant black mamba woody that effortlessly exudes both power and style. The second pair would be a one-off with the woody logo and I couldn't imagine what the Wizard would do to match or better the 4.A design... yet, when I saw the blue contrasted with wood (and the distinctive logo putting it all over the top), my head literally exploded with imagination and excitement. I'm really into the arts and admire creative works, and the Wizard blew me out of the water!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 5 minutes ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 9 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 Australasian Tour 11 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity – it’s... 13 minutes ago
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Dickymint
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2