Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
JOMO PLB (Pretty Little Beast) IEM Review - Expatinjapan `Oh you pretty things` - David Bowie Jomo Audio PLB, Opus#3 Dap and Double Helix Cable. JOMO PLB (Pretty little...
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 131
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1952 of 79808/28/12 at 3:07pmpost #1953 of 79808/28/12 at 4:07pmpost #1954 of 79808/28/12 at 6:46pm
Just received my tracking info today and UPS states that I am to receive my package (both CIEMs, 4.A and 8.A) by this Friday afternoon in Culver City (Los Angeles). Now, that's really fast shippingpost #1955 of 79808/28/12 at 8:51pmQuote:
They were having issues with the pricing on the 4.A's and the free wood face plates. I was gone over the weekend so I'm not sure when it got straightened out but when I tried to order last night it was fixed. One thing that was unclear was the order form went away when you hit pay pal and didnt come back after payment. So I had to hit the back button a couple of times to get back to it and print it. I got an email confirmation for the order this morning.
Good luck!post #1956 of 79808/28/12 at 11:25pmpost #1957 of 79808/28/12 at 11:36pmpost #1958 of 79808/28/12 at 11:47pm
Thanks, I can't wait! The Magnus cable comes with the 8.A and the stock cable with the 4.A. I'll audition both this weekend and will choose one to take with me on a long 15 hour flight to Beijing :) I'll definitely report back on how it performs. The question is, which one will gain the throne?post #1959 of 79808/29/12 at 12:23ampost #1960 of 79808/29/12 at 12:40ampost #1961 of 79808/29/12 at 3:12ampost #1962 of 79808/29/12 at 5:30ampost #1963 of 79808/29/12 at 5:41amQuote:
Even if there's a Christmas offer, I doubt it'll be as good as the current promotional offer, that will soon be over.post #1964 of 79808/29/12 at 7:15ampost #1965 of 79808/29/12 at 7:59am
Those be the 8.As :) On the first pair, I asked the Wizard to help me come up with a simple, modern design (with the Heir Audio inscription) and the result was an elegant black mamba woody that effortlessly exudes both power and style. The second pair would be a one-off with the woody logo and I couldn't imagine what the Wizard would do to match or better the 4.A design... yet, when I saw the blue contrasted with wood (and the distinctive logo putting it all over the top), my head literally exploded with imagination and excitement. I'm really into the arts and admire creative works, and the Wizard blew me out of the water!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › 64 Audio | apex | tia 1 minute ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd generation 4 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear