Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
The detail, imaging, and sound-staging are accurate and bring your headphones the neutral platform they need in order to perform the way their engineers intended. The DAC is the high point of...
First Impression When I first listened to HD380Pro, I thought that I received a far more expensive headphone. After an hour or so of using them, I still felt that they sound better than...
Greetings Head-fi! In a past long gone, wireless audio was scoffed at for it's spotty connections, bulky modules, and compromised sound quality. Over the years technology has advanced and great...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 131
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1952 of 79808/28/12 at 3:07pmpost #1953 of 79808/28/12 at 4:07pmpost #1954 of 79808/28/12 at 6:46pm
Just received my tracking info today and UPS states that I am to receive my package (both CIEMs, 4.A and 8.A) by this Friday afternoon in Culver City (Los Angeles). Now, that's really fast shippingpost #1955 of 79808/28/12 at 8:51pmQuote:
They were having issues with the pricing on the 4.A's and the free wood face plates. I was gone over the weekend so I'm not sure when it got straightened out but when I tried to order last night it was fixed. One thing that was unclear was the order form went away when you hit pay pal and didnt come back after payment. So I had to hit the back button a couple of times to get back to it and print it. I got an email confirmation for the order this morning.
Good luck!post #1956 of 79808/28/12 at 11:25pmpost #1957 of 79808/28/12 at 11:36pmpost #1958 of 79808/28/12 at 11:47pm
Thanks, I can't wait! The Magnus cable comes with the 8.A and the stock cable with the 4.A. I'll audition both this weekend and will choose one to take with me on a long 15 hour flight to Beijing :) I'll definitely report back on how it performs. The question is, which one will gain the throne?post #1959 of 79808/29/12 at 12:23ampost #1960 of 79808/29/12 at 12:40ampost #1961 of 79808/29/12 at 3:12ampost #1962 of 79808/29/12 at 5:30ampost #1963 of 79808/29/12 at 5:41amQuote:
Even if there's a Christmas offer, I doubt it'll be as good as the current promotional offer, that will soon be over.post #1964 of 79808/29/12 at 7:15ampost #1965 of 79808/29/12 at 7:59am
Those be the 8.As :) On the first pair, I asked the Wizard to help me come up with a simple, modern design (with the Heir Audio inscription) and the result was an elegant black mamba woody that effortlessly exudes both power and style. The second pair would be a one-off with the woody logo and I couldn't imagine what the Wizard would do to match or better the 4.A design... yet, when I saw the blue contrasted with wood (and the distinctive logo putting it all over the top), my head literally exploded with imagination and excitement. I'm really into the arts and admire creative works, and the Wizard blew me out of the water!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › italy《≼TaNtRa((!!))MANTRA≽》+91-9958802839 bLaCk maGiC sPeCiaLisT... 14 seconds ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 39 seconds ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › B&O Beoplay H7 Wireless headphones 1 minute ago
- › Washington《≼TaNtRa((!!))MANTRA≽》+91-9958802839 bLaCk maGiC... 2 minutes ago
- › USA《≼TaNtRa((!!))MANTRA≽》+91-9958802839 bLaCk maGiC sPeCiaLisT baBA... 3 minutes ago
- › New here, looking for headphone advice. 3 minutes ago
- › Birmingham《≼TaNtRa((!!))MANTRA≽》+91-9958802839 bLaCk maGiC... 3 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chandigarh《≼TaNtRa((!!))MANTRA≽》+91-9958802839 bLaCk maGiC... 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Brainwavz B200 by earfonia
- › iBasso Audio DX200 Reference DAP by H20Fidelity
- › Focal Utopia by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear