Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First off, these were supplied to me for review by Pandora at Brainwavz for my honest and unbiased opinion, my thanks to them for their trust in me to do this. Here is a link to them on Amazon...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 131
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1952 of 79808/28/12 at 3:07pmpost #1953 of 79808/28/12 at 4:07pmpost #1954 of 79808/28/12 at 6:46pm
Just received my tracking info today and UPS states that I am to receive my package (both CIEMs, 4.A and 8.A) by this Friday afternoon in Culver City (Los Angeles). Now, that's really fast shippingpost #1955 of 79808/28/12 at 8:51pmQuote:
They were having issues with the pricing on the 4.A's and the free wood face plates. I was gone over the weekend so I'm not sure when it got straightened out but when I tried to order last night it was fixed. One thing that was unclear was the order form went away when you hit pay pal and didnt come back after payment. So I had to hit the back button a couple of times to get back to it and print it. I got an email confirmation for the order this morning.
Good luck!post #1956 of 79808/28/12 at 11:25pmpost #1957 of 79808/28/12 at 11:36pmpost #1958 of 79808/28/12 at 11:47pm
Thanks, I can't wait! The Magnus cable comes with the 8.A and the stock cable with the 4.A. I'll audition both this weekend and will choose one to take with me on a long 15 hour flight to Beijing :) I'll definitely report back on how it performs. The question is, which one will gain the throne?post #1959 of 79808/29/12 at 12:23ampost #1960 of 79808/29/12 at 12:40ampost #1961 of 79808/29/12 at 3:12ampost #1962 of 79808/29/12 at 5:30ampost #1963 of 79808/29/12 at 5:41amQuote:
Even if there's a Christmas offer, I doubt it'll be as good as the current promotional offer, that will soon be over.post #1964 of 79808/29/12 at 7:15ampost #1965 of 79808/29/12 at 7:59am
Those be the 8.As :) On the first pair, I asked the Wizard to help me come up with a simple, modern design (with the Heir Audio inscription) and the result was an elegant black mamba woody that effortlessly exudes both power and style. The second pair would be a one-off with the woody logo and I couldn't imagine what the Wizard would do to match or better the 4.A design... yet, when I saw the blue contrasted with wood (and the distinctive logo putting it all over the top), my head literally exploded with imagination and excitement. I'm really into the arts and admire creative works, and the Wizard blew me out of the water!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 9 seconds ago
- › Fresh From The Oven: iBasso P5 "Falcon" 55 seconds ago
- › Xduoo Amplifiers 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 4 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam Music Appreciation Contest 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by dragon2knight
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2