Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 102  

post #1516 of 7980

I don't know if this has been answered before but is it already known what kind of tips will this new universals bring? 

post #1517 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinocelt View Post

 

... blood diamonds!

 

(There's metal in blood. In my book, that counts.)

 

Rhodium..Platinum..unobtainium plating/plated drivers soon! devil_face.gif


Edited by B[van] - 8/4/12 at 10:26am
post #1518 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Okay my 4.Ai were shipped off a day ago and UPS will be getting them to me on Monday, so watch out for some impressions and a unboxing video.
Really impressed by the speedo of the postage from china. Just 3 days (predicted).

How did you order them? Couldn't find 4.Ai on their site, just 4A.

post #1519 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

How did you order them? Couldn't find 4.Ai on their site, just 4A.

 

I'm not too sure about this, but I believe they'll be up for preorder on August 6th.

post #1520 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

How did you order them? Couldn't find 4.Ai on their site, just 4A.

They can not be ordered yet. They will be able to be pre ordered soon and then they will be shipped the first of next month.

Mine are one of a few sample copies.
post #1521 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post


They can not be ordered yet. They will be able to be pre ordered soon and then they will be shipped the first of next month.
Mine are one of a few sample copies.

 

Looking forward to your unboxing and impressions biggrin.gif

post #1522 of 7980
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Okay my 4.Ai were shipped off a day ago and UPS will be getting them to me on Monday, so watch out for some impressions and a unboxing video.
Really impressed by the speedo of the postage from china. Just 3 days (predicted).

Lucky you.  Mine were shipped out Friday as well but my current delivery shows Wednesday.   Did Heir send you any photos of your 4ai's?

post #1523 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDom1nation View Post

Looking forward to your unboxing and impressions biggrin.gif

I am looking forward to doing them as well wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post

Lucky you.  Mine were shipped out Friday as well but my current delivery shows Wednesday.   Did Heir send you any photos of your 4ai's?

Oh guess the shipping company like me more hehe wink.gif maybe its because I am in the UK (unless you are as well). No, they didn't but I did not ask either. I will see them for real in two days! biggrin.gif
post #1524 of 7980
Thread Starter 

Nope I am in the US.  Looking forward to your impressions.  

post #1525 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDom1nation View Post

 

I'm not too sure about this, but I believe they'll be up for preorder on August 6th.

 

Oh sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post


They can not be ordered yet. They will be able to be pre ordered soon and then they will be shipped the first of next month.
Mine are one of a few sample copies.

 

Right on, thanks for the info :P

post #1526 of 7980

Technically they can be ordered, now the Ai is now on the order form

 

 

 

Wizard


Edited by FullCircle - 8/4/12 at 10:39pm

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

post #1527 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post

Technically they can be ordered, but it would have to be done via e-mails etc.  The web site needs to be up-dated and I have been told it will be up and running Monday (fingers crossed)

 

 

Wizard

Well then, looks like you guys can get ordering ;)

post #1528 of 7980

Ah, sweet! Well, I will have to wait until money is done transfering to my pay-pal... so not in a huge hurry. Wish it would transfer faster though :P

post #1529 of 7980

mmm...how come u guys all have your ups tracking and I dont... .. =\

post #1530 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotnijoe View Post

mmm...how come u guys all have your ups tracking and I dont... .. =\

Because I have it!!  Bah hah hah ha.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread