Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 100  

post #1486 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by blur510 View Post

 

where did it say that they have a US office? Will Heir start making CIEM's in the USA? That would/should decrease shipping costs. 

 

 

Clarification:

 

The 3Ai and the 4Ai will be "stocked" in the USA, along with other items such as cables etc. We will ship those items in bulk to the USA, and when those items are ordered they will be shipped from the USA, thus shipping costs will be cheaper to the consumer.

 

Ear mold impressions for CIEM from North America will be shipped to the USA, where they will be examined and forwarded over to the Heir Audio Chendu.  Once they are completed, the CIEMs will be shipped back directly to the consumer in North America.

 

We will also stock items in Chengdu as well, and pending on where the orders originate, the item will be shipped out from the nearest stocked location.

 

 

I will still be in Chendu, wielding my magic.

 

Wizard

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

post #1487 of 7980

Those are the 3.Ai, and for some reason I can't see the 3.Ai s that BangkokKid posted

 

So for good measure I posted a few more.  I'd like to call your attention to the logo, it is done in mettalic red, which is model specific for the 3.ai, the 4.ai is in gold

 

 

Wizard

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

post #1488 of 7980

I never get tired of staring at these 4.Ai pictures.. I plan on getting the 4.A soon.. and might very well go with the Black Mamba/Amboyna Burl.  That combo is just too sexy.

post #1489 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post

I'd like to call your attention to the logo, it is done in metallic red, which is model specific for the 3.ai, the 4.ai is in gold

 

And you will know the master of his craft by his attention to detail.

post #1490 of 7980

i got to say the new iem series looks more attractive then the my heir audio 4a
but the question is whether the production iem series would look the same as the photo you uploaded
therefore i wonder if there is any more detail on the production model of the iem version for 4a/3a?


Edited by terry11091991 - 8/1/12 at 10:18pm
post #1491 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry11091991 View Post

i got to say the new iem series looks more attractive then the my heir audio 4a
but the question is whether the production iem series would look the same as the photo you uploaded
therefore i wonder if there is any more detail on the production model of the iem version for 4a/3a?

It's been said that all the production units will look the same as the one pictured.

post #1492 of 7980
Okay guys! I shall be getting a 4.Ai shortly and I will be letting you all know exactly how everything is, as much as possible, in impressions, and then when I am fully confident in it performence, reviewing it.

I will try my best to all your questions relates to it so you can gauge it these stunning IEMs are for you.

I will be honest I still can't get over how amazing these look.
post #1493 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Okay guys! I shall be getting a 4.Ai shortly and I will be letting you all know exactly how everything is, as much as possible, in impressions, and then when I am fully confident in it performence, reviewing it.
I will try my best to all your questions relates to it so you can gauge it these stunning IEMs are for you.
I will be honest I still can't get over how amazing these look.

Have you already been able to order them?

post #1494 of 7980

I'm guilty of coming back to stare at the pictures. redface.gif

post #1495 of 7980

just received my 8As, the fit is good!

 

would be doing a review real soon.

post #1496 of 7980

FullCircle, do you have any future plans for a EU office or representative? smile.gif

post #1497 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiddypdler View Post

Have you already been able to order them?

No, information about when the pages should be up to preorder have been posted by full circle and as he has they will be shipped on september 1st.

Mine, which are now shipping, are for me to get some early information and impressions out before the release. They will all be none biased so you get a better idea if they are for you!
post #1498 of 7980
Thread Starter 

Earlier this morning I received the photos of my 8.a's and 4.ai's and they both are absolutely stunning.  In addition to signing my shells the Wizard also signed the slider on my Magnus cable.  Next week seems like an eternity...

post #1499 of 7980
post #1500 of 7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post

Earlier this morning I received the photos of my 8.a's and 4.ai's and they both are absolutely stunning.  In addition to signing my shells the Wizard also signed the slider on my Magnus cable.  Next week seems like an eternity...

 

 

Why on earth would you be telling us that but not showing us? We demand pics!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread