I hope it's like the one pictured. They look awesome.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
I bought this in october. I agree with other reviewers, the sound is definitely value for money you can read other reviews for that. However, the build quality is terrible. I took good...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 97post #1441 of 79807/31/12 at 9:32pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1442 of 79807/31/12 at 9:35pm
i am glad that u can made up your decision, and i think 4a out performances the other ciem listed from your previous post
since i had tried them all and not too satisfied with them, but once again there is a time and gear differences between them
but one thing to bare in mind, the 4a need a good setting to unleash its 'real' performance, especially the cable
it took me quite a while to complete the setting, but i am very happy with the end result
post #1443 of 79807/31/12 at 10:01pmQuote:
For both the 3.Ai and the 4.Ai the shell color will be Black Mamba and the faceplate will be Amboyna Burl.post #1444 of 79807/31/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
Fantastic. I love the look of the rare Amboyna burl. Thank you for the response. This looks like it has the makings of a fantastic product. One that may dominate the sub-$500 IEM market for years to come.post #1445 of 79807/31/12 at 10:08pmpost #1446 of 79807/31/12 at 10:21pmpost #1447 of 79807/31/12 at 10:25pmpost #1448 of 79807/31/12 at 11:24pm
To everyone selling Westone 3 & 4: Good luck with that.
Can't wait to hear these! If they sound half as good as they look, the sub $500 IEM market just got turned upside down.post #1449 of 79808/1/12 at 12:53ampost #1450 of 79808/1/12 at 1:17ampost #1451 of 79808/1/12 at 1:44ampost #1452 of 79808/1/12 at 2:00ampost #1453 of 79808/1/12 at 2:48ampost #1454 of 79808/1/12 at 3:17am
Heir Audio universals~~
very interesting concept
this would mean more people could enjoy heir audio product
and let's hope it'll be available in hong kong very soon
so i can tempted my audio group to try and purchase heir audio product
p.s. let's hope the price would be as attractive as all other heir audio product
Edited by terry11091991 - 8/1/12 at 5:38ampost #1455 of 79808/1/12 at 4:32am
this company (The Wizard in particular) are truly exemplary in their customer-service... the answers to my questions are always dealt with in a timely courteous manner that shames many other brands... now which do I chose ?
Shakey.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Denon AHM-M400 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › IC: 2015 Melbourne Meet 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 170 Setup 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 7 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2