I hope it's like the one pictured. They look awesome.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
REMEMBER! No elitists aloud here. Headphones are objects with personality! The richest people can enjoy the cheapest headphone just because it provides the sound he's looking for, has the highs...
xDuoo X2 : Watch out Sansa! This review is a part of the review tour organised by Hifinage in India. I'd like to thank them for giving me the opportunity to be on the tour. And more...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 97post #1441 of 79807/31/12 at 9:32pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1442 of 79807/31/12 at 9:35pm
i am glad that u can made up your decision, and i think 4a out performances the other ciem listed from your previous post
since i had tried them all and not too satisfied with them, but once again there is a time and gear differences between them
but one thing to bare in mind, the 4a need a good setting to unleash its 'real' performance, especially the cable
it took me quite a while to complete the setting, but i am very happy with the end result
post #1443 of 79807/31/12 at 10:01pmQuote:
For both the 3.Ai and the 4.Ai the shell color will be Black Mamba and the faceplate will be Amboyna Burl.post #1444 of 79807/31/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
Fantastic. I love the look of the rare Amboyna burl. Thank you for the response. This looks like it has the makings of a fantastic product. One that may dominate the sub-$500 IEM market for years to come.post #1445 of 79807/31/12 at 10:08pmpost #1446 of 79807/31/12 at 10:21pmpost #1447 of 79807/31/12 at 10:25pmpost #1448 of 79807/31/12 at 11:24pm
To everyone selling Westone 3 & 4: Good luck with that.
Can't wait to hear these! If they sound half as good as they look, the sub $500 IEM market just got turned upside down.post #1449 of 79808/1/12 at 12:53ampost #1450 of 79808/1/12 at 1:17ampost #1451 of 79808/1/12 at 1:44ampost #1452 of 79808/1/12 at 2:00ampost #1453 of 79808/1/12 at 2:48ampost #1454 of 79808/1/12 at 3:17am
Heir Audio universals~~
very interesting concept
this would mean more people could enjoy heir audio product
and let's hope it'll be available in hong kong very soon
so i can tempted my audio group to try and purchase heir audio product
p.s. let's hope the price would be as attractive as all other heir audio product
Edited by terry11091991 - 8/1/12 at 5:38ampost #1455 of 79808/1/12 at 4:32am
this company (The Wizard in particular) are truly exemplary in their customer-service... the answers to my questions are always dealt with in a timely courteous manner that shames many other brands... now which do I chose ?
Shakey.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "The Lab" 43 seconds ago
- › Auralic Gemini 47 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › K701 vs K702 Anniversary vs K601 vs K612 vs K712- Compare to each... 1 minute ago
- › Modwright Oppo BDP 95 includes Sophia 6SN7, ISO capable 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Vmoda Crossfade LP, Why all the bad reviews? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2