I hope it's like the one pictured. They look awesome.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
The detail, imaging, and sound-staging are accurate and bring your headphones the neutral platform they need in order to perform the way their engineers intended. The DAC is the high point of...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 97post #1441 of 79807/31/12 at 9:32pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1442 of 79807/31/12 at 9:35pm
i am glad that u can made up your decision, and i think 4a out performances the other ciem listed from your previous post
since i had tried them all and not too satisfied with them, but once again there is a time and gear differences between them
but one thing to bare in mind, the 4a need a good setting to unleash its 'real' performance, especially the cable
it took me quite a while to complete the setting, but i am very happy with the end result
post #1443 of 79807/31/12 at 10:01pmQuote:
For both the 3.Ai and the 4.Ai the shell color will be Black Mamba and the faceplate will be Amboyna Burl.post #1444 of 79807/31/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
Fantastic. I love the look of the rare Amboyna burl. Thank you for the response. This looks like it has the makings of a fantastic product. One that may dominate the sub-$500 IEM market for years to come.post #1445 of 79807/31/12 at 10:08pmpost #1446 of 79807/31/12 at 10:21pmpost #1447 of 79807/31/12 at 10:25pmpost #1448 of 79807/31/12 at 11:24pm
To everyone selling Westone 3 & 4: Good luck with that.
Can't wait to hear these! If they sound half as good as they look, the sub $500 IEM market just got turned upside down.post #1449 of 79808/1/12 at 12:53ampost #1450 of 79808/1/12 at 1:17ampost #1451 of 79808/1/12 at 1:44ampost #1452 of 79808/1/12 at 2:00ampost #1453 of 79808/1/12 at 2:48ampost #1454 of 79808/1/12 at 3:17am
Heir Audio universals~~
very interesting concept
this would mean more people could enjoy heir audio product
and let's hope it'll be available in hong kong very soon
so i can tempted my audio group to try and purchase heir audio product
p.s. let's hope the price would be as attractive as all other heir audio product
Edited by terry1109 - 8/1/12 at 5:38ampost #1455 of 79808/1/12 at 4:32amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › ADEL™ Drum Earbuds 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard X20pro DAC (ES9028Pro) 5 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 5 minutes ago
- › EMU Teak Gloss Massdrop Removable Cable Headphones 8 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 8 minutes ago
- › PSB Speakers M4U 4 --- Hybrid BA/Dynamic IEM 8 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Brainwavz B200 by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear