My cousin had his ears flushed for free by his doctor. But that's on the NHS, would it be the same in the US?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Heir Audio World Tour Last post on 3/16/13 at 3:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Heir Audio 4.A Last post on 5/20/13 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread - Page 244post #3646 of 734611/30/12 at 7:02am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #3647 of 734611/30/12 at 7:22am
- Pros:“sound good, comfortable, iPhone compatible”“sound surrounds you, enough bass to make you want to sway”
- Pros:“Fantastic bass in every meaning of the word; mids are still forward and not killed by the bass; build quality is A++; fit for me was great”“very airy sound, isolation, decent bass,portability, design, built quality”
that cost lots of money to own 2 custom at the same time. Did u have to take 2 ear impressions for these 2 customs or just 1?post #3648 of 734611/30/12 at 7:58amQuote:
I have both customs like rubick and I used only 1 impression to make them. As long as you order both at the same time, it's no problem for Heir to use the same impression.post #3649 of 734611/30/12 at 7:59ampost #3650 of 734611/30/12 at 9:43am
That's the thing I don't understand, maybe someone here can explain exactly how this can happen, but how can you have 2 different fits when they use the same impression...?post #3651 of 734611/30/12 at 10:20amQuote:
Unless machine done, actually, even then, you really can't achieve 2 perfectly identical housings. They will have slight differences to them.post #3652 of 734611/30/12 at 10:20amQuote:
Probably 2 different technicians working on the IEMS (one for the 8.a and another for 4.a).post #3653 of 734611/30/12 at 10:37ampost #3654 of 734611/30/12 at 10:38ampost #3655 of 734611/30/12 at 10:59amQuote:
Are they inserted correctly on the left side? For my left ear I needed to pull back the "flap" to insert my customs right.post #3656 of 734611/30/12 at 11:26amQuote:
He has 2 IEMs... The 8A and the 4A. One of them sits perfectly in both ears (I think it was the 8A). He says he has fit issues with the 4A.post #3657 of 734611/30/12 at 7:02pmSo I got home from work just before 5 PM and thankfully UPS didn't deliver yet.
I checked the tracking and it was just scanned right now in my city (10 PM) I didn't know UPS worked this late.
Hopefully I have it soon.post #3658 of 734611/30/12 at 7:24pmQuote:
Yup did insert correctly.
Think my left ear abit more sensitive. Guess let it season for a few more days first then comment. But the sound is nothing short of awesomenesspost #3659 of 734611/30/12 at 7:49pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 25 seconds ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › New here on High-end audio forum. 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Mint 2 minutes ago
- › Full-sized headphone that does metal decently? 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH-900/TH-600 or LCD-2 for basshead (with sample playlist) 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe