- 21 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 2/25/15 at 4:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 3/1/15 at 12:08pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 3/2/15 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 am in Headphones (full-size)
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I like HD600 much, much more than D5000/D7000 (haven't heard HD650, sorry). But you might prefer the Denons if you want strong bass & good low-amplification performance. And don't mind the doughnut hole that are the mids.
For modern or electronics music, definitely the denon. It's a lot more lively and fun with a low impedance and nice bass extension. I would suggest you do the markl mod and recable it with mogami, it will be one of the best closed headphone. The sennheiser on the other hand needs a fairly powerful amp and it have a neural, mid centric sound with a huge sound stage. For me I tend to grab the denon more due to the type of music I listen to.
- Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 4 minutes ago
- › Frequency response graph and EQ 4 minutes ago
- › Head 'n' Hifi O2 amp - desktop version 5 minutes ago
- › Spacious Cups? 6 minutes ago
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2