- 21 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 5/19/15 at 5:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on Yesterday at 2:02 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I like HD600 much, much more than D5000/D7000 (haven't heard HD650, sorry). But you might prefer the Denons if you want strong bass & good low-amplification performance. And don't mind the doughnut hole that are the mids.
For modern or electronics music, definitely the denon. It's a lot more lively and fun with a low impedance and nice bass extension. I would suggest you do the markl mod and recable it with mogami, it will be one of the best closed headphone. The sennheiser on the other hand needs a fairly powerful amp and it have a neural, mid centric sound with a huge sound stage. For me I tend to grab the denon more due to the type of music I listen to.
- Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T5P Portable Audiophile Headphones ~ Like New 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 2 minutes ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 3 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 4 minutes ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 4 minutes ago
- › Best Studio Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 7 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 7 minutes ago
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2