- 21 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Are the Sennheiser HD650's worth another $100? Last post on Yesterday at 1:46 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 as complimantry for Hifiman HE-500? Last post on 9/15/14 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Replacing HD-650's with IEM's for travelling Last post on 9/10/14 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On-ear, open headphones? Last post on 9/5/14 at 3:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650s and Fast Music. Last post on 9/2/14 at 4:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I like HD600 much, much more than D5000/D7000 (haven't heard HD650, sorry). But you might prefer the Denons if you want strong bass & good low-amplification performance. And don't mind the doughnut hole that are the mids.
For modern or electronics music, definitely the denon. It's a lot more lively and fun with a low impedance and nice bass extension. I would suggest you do the markl mod and recable it with mogami, it will be one of the best closed headphone. The sennheiser on the other hand needs a fairly powerful amp and it have a neural, mid centric sound with a huge sound stage. For me I tend to grab the denon more due to the type of music I listen to.
- Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 32 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 50 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › help on getting a new headphone. 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 minutes ago
- › Destiny 7 minutes ago
- › recommend me some iem for edm basshead here 7 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 7 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 10 minutes ago
- › Are the B&O H6 headphonesworth it? 10 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)