- 21 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Local stores in New york and UK? Also a poll Last post on 1/21/15 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's a sensible upgrade from my HD650's ? Last post on 1/23/15 at 8:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I've been away for a while ... closed-back HD600/HD650 soundalikes? Last post on 1/16/15 at 11:19am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best-value combination for PC gaming? Last post on 1/10/15 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I like HD600 much, much more than D5000/D7000 (haven't heard HD650, sorry). But you might prefer the Denons if you want strong bass & good low-amplification performance. And don't mind the doughnut hole that are the mids.
For modern or electronics music, definitely the denon. It's a lot more lively and fun with a low impedance and nice bass extension. I would suggest you do the markl mod and recable it with mogami, it will be one of the best closed headphone. The sennheiser on the other hand needs a fairly powerful amp and it have a neural, mid centric sound with a huge sound stage. For me I tend to grab the denon more due to the type of music I listen to.
- Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone EDITION 10 Limited 3 minutes ago
- › Asus STX II Vs Creative ZXR 5 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 7 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 10 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 12 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 14 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)