- 21 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 5/19/15 at 5:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 4/21/15 at 11:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I like HD600 much, much more than D5000/D7000 (haven't heard HD650, sorry). But you might prefer the Denons if you want strong bass & good low-amplification performance. And don't mind the doughnut hole that are the mids.
For modern or electronics music, definitely the denon. It's a lot more lively and fun with a low impedance and nice bass extension. I would suggest you do the markl mod and recable it with mogami, it will be one of the best closed headphone. The sennheiser on the other hand needs a fairly powerful amp and it have a neural, mid centric sound with a huge sound stage. For me I tend to grab the denon more due to the type of music I listen to.
- Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 35 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › [FS] HE400 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2