- 21 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 2/25/15 at 4:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 4/9/15 at 4:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 3/2/15 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? Last post on 3/4/15 at 8:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I like HD600 much, much more than D5000/D7000 (haven't heard HD650, sorry). But you might prefer the Denons if you want strong bass & good low-amplification performance. And don't mind the doughnut hole that are the mids.
For modern or electronics music, definitely the denon. It's a lot more lively and fun with a low impedance and nice bass extension. I would suggest you do the markl mod and recable it with mogami, it will be one of the best closed headphone. The sennheiser on the other hand needs a fairly powerful amp and it have a neural, mid centric sound with a huge sound stage. For me I tend to grab the denon more due to the type of music I listen to.
- Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 minutes ago
- › Smyth Realiser / Musical Fidelity M1 DAC + M1 HPA 8 minutes ago
- › Best recorded albums of all time? 8 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 9 minutes ago
- › Long awaited Smyth SVS Realiser NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 11 minutes ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 15 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2