- 21 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WTT - Sennheiser HD650 LNIB and K702 (austrian LNIB) for high end IEMS/Closed over ears Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:38am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD-380 pro Setup Question, to-do with current amplification Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vinyl Flat Can Opener + AudioSource Amp-100 Last post on 7/2/14 at 3:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Better Amp, Wa6 or Lyr. Last post on 6/30/14 at 6:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I like HD600 much, much more than D5000/D7000 (haven't heard HD650, sorry). But you might prefer the Denons if you want strong bass & good low-amplification performance. And don't mind the doughnut hole that are the mids.
For modern or electronics music, definitely the denon. It's a lot more lively and fun with a low impedance and nice bass extension. I would suggest you do the markl mod and recable it with mogami, it will be one of the best closed headphone. The sennheiser on the other hand needs a fairly powerful amp and it have a neural, mid centric sound with a huge sound stage. For me I tend to grab the denon more due to the type of music I listen to.
- Denon D5000 Or Sennheiser HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 15 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 19 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 25 seconds ago
- › Legal issues selling mods? 37 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Review: Philips SHE-3590 1 minute ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)