Congrats to the winners! Hopefully it pulls them into this hobby more! (or maybe that's not a good thing!)
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 12/7/11
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 12/7/11
- productMEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/7/11
- productSony MDR-ZX-700tagged by System, 12/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR ZX-700 vs Creative Aurvana Live! Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Prog Trance, Trance and Uplifting Trance (within my budget) Last post on 3/16/13 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under £90 Last post on 11/17/12 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone Buying GuideLast edited: 5/16/15
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
- Headphone Buying Guide
Dec 2011 Giveaway - Klipsch X10, ZX700, Aurvana Live, & A151 - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just got the headphones; listening to them now.
Ever since I joined a month ago, I've been spending many hours a day on Head-Fi trying to learn more about audio.
Thanks again for giving me another means to do so!
I received my earphones last week and spent the whole weekend listening to them. The gift I received has totally changed my perception of how IEMs must sound. In my lifetime I have never felt such a pleasure of listening music and being 100% mobile. So album after album I lived in the sea of sound and this time it was an experience like no other.
On other hand if these IEMs will ever break, I am going to cut my lunch, dinner and supper in half just to save some bucks. There is no way back with quality I will not downgrade.
Zillions of karma points to you, ASR!
- Dec 2011 Giveaway - Klipsch X10, ZX700, Aurvana Live, & A151
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 4 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over-Ear Review by mark2410 7 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2