Congrats to the winners! Hopefully it pulls them into this hobby more! (or maybe that's not a good thing!)
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 12/7/11
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 12/7/11
- productMEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/7/11
- productSony MDR-ZX-700tagged by System, 12/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR ZX-700 vs Creative Aurvana Live! Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Prog Trance, Trance and Uplifting Trance (within my budget) Last post on 3/16/13 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under £90 Last post on 11/17/12 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Dec 2011 Giveaway - Klipsch X10, ZX700, Aurvana Live, & A151 - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just got the headphones; listening to them now.
Ever since I joined a month ago, I've been spending many hours a day on Head-Fi trying to learn more about audio.
Thanks again for giving me another means to do so!
I received my earphones last week and spent the whole weekend listening to them. The gift I received has totally changed my perception of how IEMs must sound. In my lifetime I have never felt such a pleasure of listening music and being 100% mobile. So album after album I lived in the sea of sound and this time it was an experience like no other.
On other hand if these IEMs will ever break, I am going to cut my lunch, dinner and supper in half just to save some bucks. There is no way back with quality I will not downgrade.
Zillions of karma points to you, ASR!
- Dec 2011 Giveaway - Klipsch X10, ZX700, Aurvana Live, & A151
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 4 minutes ago
- › New post window only displays raw HTML 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)