Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Trying to find some Fischer Audio DBA-02 earphones, not much luck. Help?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trying to find some Fischer Audio DBA-02 earphones, not much luck. Help?

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 

I tried going to the Fischer Audio website, but I get disconnected every time (literally).  The only place I could find these was at Musica Acoustics, so I was wondering if there is somewhere else that I was missing?  The reason I ask is because the Musica Acoustics site seems a bit odd to me.

post #2 of 10

gd-audiobase is the most reliable

but their shipping will literally take 1.5-2 months, they do not kid when they give their shipping estimates.

post #3 of 10

Why does musica acoustic seem weird? They have excellent customer service and you should give them a chance. If all else fails, you can try to get a pair of B2 which is the DBAs Rebranded and close to 95% of the original DBA sound, but slightly warmer I believe. 

post #4 of 10

Arent B2 the same IEM just rebadged? If yes buy them with FREE 2 Day shipping!!!!! 

http://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-B2-Armature-Noise-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B00573S3RC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323203508&sr=8-1

 

EDIT: Someone mentioned the B2 above I was too late to the party frown.gif


Edited by alv4426 - 12/6/11 at 12:50pm
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerid View Post

Why does musica acoustic seem weird? They have excellent customer service and you should give them a chance. If all else fails, you can try to get a pair of B2 which is the DBAs Rebranded and close to 95% of the original DBA sound, but slightly warmer I believe. 


whoa when did this gd competitor come out, back in my day you had to get all your russian supplies from the man who calls himself "Sergey".

 

post #6 of 10

just graba  pair of B2's if thats what your after they are very similar sounding and you can actually buy pair of them,

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/574115/brainwavz-b2-review

 

i still prefer the q-JAYS though

post #7 of 10
Thread Starter 

The Musica website seemed weird to me because I had never seen it, or seen it mentioned anywhere, before.  I'm not saying it was a scam or anything like that, but I was a little wary at first.

post #8 of 10

Hey, I have spoken to Dimitri from MusicaAcoustics, they are  now official distributor of Fischer Audio in north America.

They are soon to move stock to USA retailer for fast shipping and speedy customer support.

BTW, Dimitri commented  DBA02 are out of production and are no longer being made. Musica Acoustics has no stock left but apparently the they cant modify their website due to some database system failure.

So guy dont order DBa02 from MusicaAcoustics, you will not get it from MA.

or at least contact Dimitri first prior placing an order for DBa02..

post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by yello131 View Post

Hey, I have spoken to Dimitri from MusicaAcoustics, they are  now official distributor of Fischer Audio in north America.

They are soon to move stock to USA retailer for fast shipping and speedy customer support.

BTW, Dimitri commented  DBA02 are out of production and are no longer being made. Musica Acoustics has no stock left but apparently the they cant modify their website due to some database system failure.

So guy dont order DBa02 from MusicaAcoustics, you will not get it from MA.

or at least contact Dimitri first prior placing an order for DBa02..


is he the same dmitry as gdaudiobase's just with a different spelling?

 

post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqueh View Post


is he the same dmitry as gdaudiobase's just with a different spelling?

 


I only know one and only one Dimitri from MusicaAcoustics

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Trying to find some Fischer Audio DBA-02 earphones, not much luck. Help?