Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled! - Page 7

post #91 of 2005

> They are already released over here.

 

Wait, so you're telling us that the SRH1840 is live in stores right now where you live?

 

If Shure delays sale of their own headphone in their own country.... well that would just be weird. I haven't seen so much as an announcement on the US Shure site.


Edited by ac500 - 12/6/11 at 6:49pm
post #92 of 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevesebastianb View Post

Nobody has made any complaint, only an observation on a possibility was made. darthsmile.gif They are already released over here.

 



 



That does it! I'm moving to Hong-Kong.....

post #93 of 2005

Wait wait wait. I'm actually going to be in Hong Kong soon on business. So these are seriously available in Hong Kong right now? Where? I wonder if they'd be on display.


Edited by ac500 - 12/6/11 at 7:07pm
post #94 of 2005
Originally Posted by ac500 View Post
If Shure delays sale of their own headphone in their own country.... well that would just be weird. I haven't seen so much as an announcement on the US Shure site.

Similar to how Ford is only now starting to bring its hotted up twin turbo Ford Focus models to the US, when various iterations of the hottest Focus have been available in Europe for years.

post #95 of 2005

holy mother of sexy

post #96 of 2005
Crap looks like im going to have to buy these, my wallet is hiding from me(im being serious i cant find it.)
post #97 of 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac500 View Post

> They are already released over here.

 

Wait, so you're telling us that the SRH1840 is live in stores right now where you live?

 

If Shure delays sale of their own headphone in their own country.... well that would just be weird. I haven't seen so much as an announcement on the US Shure site.



They have been released by the Shure agent on their web site this morning over here along with three other models and I sent an email to them this morning on purchasing a pair. I don't think they have actually rolled them out into stores, but the agent has advised they are available. They are most likely made in Japan and their release over in Asia before US would not at all surprise me, it has happened before with other Shure products.

 

As I write this reply, I just received a call back from Shure Hong Kong and they have advised me that early delivery woud be in fact January, 2012 (not a long wait) and I am placed onto the waiting list for first batch. No actual price can be given at this time.

 

darthsmile.gif

post #98 of 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoItGoes View Post

Hopefully I won't have been shot in the knee by an arrow for *just* getting the SRH940's recently. tongue.gif



X2

 

Looks like i did though. Same thing happened when i got my srh840. I owned the flagship for a couple weeks then they released a new flagship.

post #99 of 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcasey25raptor View Post



X2

 

Looks like i did though. Same thing happened when i got my srh840. I owned the flagship for a couple weeks then they released a new flagship.



 No worries, the SRH-840 is still a very good headphone and I love mine to bits!  darthsmile.gif Remember, there will always be newer models and new flagships.

post #100 of 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcasey25raptor View Post



X2

Looks like i did though. Same thing happened when i got my srh840. I owned the flagship for a couple weeks then they released a new flagship.

So just buy these when you want Shure to release better flagships. Seems like they following your every move.
post #101 of 2005

subbd, these look promising! Awaiting Jude's review :)   head-fi tv episode???!  

 

M

post #102 of 2005

Wow. Just... wow.

 

Curse you 1840 and your $900 price tag. TT^TT

post #103 of 2005

Can't wait for some reviews honestly. Still probably going to make the HD650 my next headphone(it being my dream phone some years back doesn't hurt <_<) but these two cans and the HD700 are going to make it a toughie. The Shure fans make it hard to let them go unconsidered dt880smile.png

post #104 of 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

Can't wait for some reviews honestly. Still probably going to make the HD650 my next headphone(it being my dream phone some years back doesn't hurt <_<) but these two cans and the HD700 are going to make it a toughie. The Shure fans make it hard to let them go unconsidered dt880smile.png



haha i'm in the same boat ^^ definitely looking toward a HD650 in the future, but those 1840's sure do look nice x.x

post #105 of 2005

These heaphones are Nicebiggrin.gif but the Pricefrown.gif are High.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled!