I am going to predict a lot of debate on the forums about these vs. the HD-800s.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best upgrade for me? Coming from K701 and D5000 Last post on 10/31/12 at 12:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 vs shure SRH1440 Last post on 5/27/14 at 11:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) Last post on Today at 2:20 am in Video Games Discussion
- Shure SRH 940 impression and support thread Last post on 8/16/15 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which cans are not made in china? Last post on 11/11/13 at 8:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled! - Page 2post #16 of 205112/6/11 at 3:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 205112/6/11 at 3:48ampost #18 of 205112/6/11 at 3:50ampost #19 of 205112/6/11 at 3:56ampost #20 of 205112/6/11 at 3:57am
To me, they do look like an open-backed 940 but with a much nicer headband assembly. I think we'd be looking around $450-$499 perhaps? Just a hunch..post #21 of 205112/6/11 at 5:07ampost #22 of 205112/6/11 at 5:23ampost #23 of 205112/6/11 at 5:23ampost #24 of 205112/6/11 at 5:24ampost #25 of 205112/6/11 at 5:37am
I'm more excited about the Shures coz this is unprecendented flagship for Shure, uncharted territory. The HD700 on the other hand is not a flagship, more of a gap filler between the HD650 & HD800.post #26 of 205112/6/11 at 5:38am
So how much are these? And ....that headphone stand/holder in the first picture..is there a place where i can buy a nice cheap industrial looking stand for headphones...post #27 of 205112/6/11 at 5:41ampost #28 of 205112/6/11 at 5:43ampost #29 of 205112/6/11 at 6:02am
- Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › AKG K712 questions 9 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 1 minute ago
- › A question about a Headset 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 1 minute ago
- › EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship |... 2 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr & Lyr 2 Tube Compatibility List 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2