I am going to predict a lot of debate on the forums about these vs. the HD-800s.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best upgrade for me? Coming from K701 and D5000 Last post on 10/31/12 at 12:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 vs shure SRH1440 Last post on 5/27/14 at 11:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) Last post on Today at 6:52 am in Video Games Discussion
- Shure SRH 940 impression and support thread Last post on 7/10/15 at 10:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which cans are not made in china? Last post on 11/11/13 at 8:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled! - Page 2post #16 of 204912/6/11 at 3:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 204912/6/11 at 3:48ampost #18 of 204912/6/11 at 3:50ampost #19 of 204912/6/11 at 3:56ampost #20 of 204912/6/11 at 3:57am
To me, they do look like an open-backed 940 but with a much nicer headband assembly. I think we'd be looking around $450-$499 perhaps? Just a hunch..post #21 of 204912/6/11 at 5:07ampost #22 of 204912/6/11 at 5:23ampost #23 of 204912/6/11 at 5:23ampost #24 of 204912/6/11 at 5:24ampost #25 of 204912/6/11 at 5:37am
I'm more excited about the Shures coz this is unprecendented flagship for Shure, uncharted territory. The HD700 on the other hand is not a flagship, more of a gap filler between the HD650 & HD800.post #26 of 204912/6/11 at 5:38am
So how much are these? And ....that headphone stand/holder in the first picture..is there a place where i can buy a nice cheap industrial looking stand for headphones...post #27 of 204912/6/11 at 5:41ampost #28 of 204912/6/11 at 5:43ampost #29 of 204912/6/11 at 6:02am
- Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Goth/Symphonic metal listener searching for good affordable headphones 43 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 45 seconds ago
- › [Review] Encore RockMaster OE (Over-Ear) - a superb $30 budget... 48 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 1 minute ago
- › Advice on Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO PC gaming setup 2 minutes ago
- › Fitear Parterre mint for sale 4 minutes ago
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3