I am going to predict a lot of debate on the forums about these vs. the HD-800s.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best upgrade for me? Coming from K701 and D5000 Last post on 10/31/12 at 12:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 vs shure SRH1440 Last post on 5/27/14 at 11:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) Last post on Yesterday at 9:52 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Shure SRH 940 impression and support thread Last post on 1/24/15 at 1:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which cans are not made in china? Last post on 11/11/13 at 8:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. I can...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled! - Page 2post #16 of 204812/6/11 at 3:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 204812/6/11 at 3:48ampost #18 of 204812/6/11 at 3:50ampost #19 of 204812/6/11 at 3:56ampost #20 of 204812/6/11 at 3:57am
To me, they do look like an open-backed 940 but with a much nicer headband assembly. I think we'd be looking around $450-$499 perhaps? Just a hunch..post #21 of 204812/6/11 at 5:07ampost #22 of 204812/6/11 at 5:23ampost #23 of 204812/6/11 at 5:23ampost #24 of 204812/6/11 at 5:24ampost #25 of 204812/6/11 at 5:37am
I'm more excited about the Shures coz this is unprecendented flagship for Shure, uncharted territory. The HD700 on the other hand is not a flagship, more of a gap filler between the HD650 & HD800.post #26 of 204812/6/11 at 5:38am
So how much are these? And ....that headphone stand/holder in the first picture..is there a place where i can buy a nice cheap industrial looking stand for headphones...post #27 of 204812/6/11 at 5:41ampost #28 of 204812/6/11 at 5:43ampost #29 of 204812/6/11 at 6:02am
- Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 34 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Portable Amp/DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Any good over ear headphones that are portable? 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 5 minutes ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 6 minutes ago
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)