I am going to predict a lot of debate on the forums about these vs. the HD-800s.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best upgrade for me? Coming from K701 and D5000 Last post on 10/31/12 at 12:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 vs shure SRH1440 Last post on 5/27/14 at 11:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) Last post on Today at 7:52 am in Video Games Discussion
- Shure SRH 940 impression and support thread Last post on 1/24/15 at 1:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which cans are not made in china? Last post on 11/11/13 at 8:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled! - Page 2post #16 of 203612/6/11 at 3:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 203612/6/11 at 3:48ampost #18 of 203612/6/11 at 3:50ampost #19 of 203612/6/11 at 3:56ampost #20 of 203612/6/11 at 3:57am
To me, they do look like an open-backed 940 but with a much nicer headband assembly. I think we'd be looking around $450-$499 perhaps? Just a hunch..post #21 of 203612/6/11 at 5:07ampost #22 of 203612/6/11 at 5:23ampost #23 of 203612/6/11 at 5:23ampost #24 of 203612/6/11 at 5:24ampost #25 of 203612/6/11 at 5:37am
I'm more excited about the Shures coz this is unprecendented flagship for Shure, uncharted territory. The HD700 on the other hand is not a flagship, more of a gap filler between the HD650 & HD800.post #26 of 203612/6/11 at 5:38am
So how much are these? And ....that headphone stand/holder in the first picture..is there a place where i can buy a nice cheap industrial looking stand for headphones...post #27 of 203612/6/11 at 5:41ampost #28 of 203612/6/11 at 5:43ampost #29 of 203612/6/11 at 6:02am
- Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 3 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 29 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 34 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 56 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › New Grace Design m920 DAC/amp with DSD decoding 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2