Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) ›  What are your dream headpones?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What are your dream headpones? - Page 5

post #61 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post


Mine are purple... wink.gif

 

de561d35_photo-1.jpeg
 



 

 


Yeah, but yours look dumb.. I want the purple BEATS.

 

post #62 of 119

Y-you're dumb... triportsad.gif
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislangley4253 View Post


Yeah, but yours look dumb.. I want the purple BEATS.

 



 

 

post #63 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislangley4253 View Post


Yeah, but yours look dumb.. I want the purple BEATS.

 



http://www.beatsbydre.com/

 

1 W@|\|T T3H WHUNS IN PINK!!!11!!!!11!@#232211!1!!~!@`2

post #64 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPuppy View Post



http://www.beatsbydre.com/

 

1 W@|\|T T3H WHUNS IN PINK!!!11!!!!11!@#232211!1!!~!@`2



errbody knows purple sounds the best. Common street knowledge foo

post #65 of 119

Dream: ATH-L3000 which is impossible for me to get.

In love with: ATH-CKW1000ANV, she's still a bit too bassy but keep becoming/sounding better and better. :P

post #66 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by asabashoyuki View Post

Dream: ATH-L3000 which is impossible for me to get.

In love with: ATH-CKW1000ANV, she's still a bit too bassy but keep becoming/sounding better and better. :P



I agree with the L3000 dream.

post #67 of 119

Definitely the L3000; I've wanted to own one ever since I first saw the product photo. Later hearing reviews of the sound only increased this desire.

post #68 of 119

Actually I think I'll jump on this bandwagon. Forget the LCD3. :D
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exediron View Post

Definitely the L3000; I've wanted to own one ever since I first saw the product photo. Later hearing reviews of the sound only increased this desire.



 

 

post #69 of 119

I'd probably have to say the HD800.

 

Everything about them was simply phenomenal. 

 

post #70 of 119

Definitely the Monoprice 8320.  wink_face.gif

 

Actually I haven't ever heard anything that is legendary so it would be difficult to make a decision one way or the other.  The Sennheiser HD 800's do look amazing.

post #71 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exediron View Post

Definitely the L3000; I've wanted to own one ever since I first saw the product photo. Later hearing reviews of the sound only increased this desire.


x2, i would really love to try them. What about the L3000's in green? cool.gif

 

post #72 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by cifani090 View Post


x2, i would really love to try them. What about the L3000's in green? cool.gif

 


Fairly certain they sound the same as the normal leatherheads. There's just the added exclusivity factor to something already exclusive.

 

post #73 of 119
L3000 at my far reaching fantasies.
SR-009 closer to my dream status.
post #74 of 119

I'd be happy with D7000 or HD650.

But if you ask.....

 

 

SR-009.

post #75 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislangley4253 View Post



errbody knows purple sounds the best. Common street knowledge foo


It really does click below. rolleyes.gif

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) ›  What are your dream headpones?